Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

When A Friend Keeps Telling Me Everytime Her Children Move Out Of The House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Friend Keeps Telling Me Everytime Her Children Move Out Of The House? (1090 Views)

She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! / My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Friend Keeps Telling Me Everytime Her Children Move Out Of The House? by mamagee3(f): 2:06am On Jun 02, 2015
Okay, I know this sounds weird but one of my friends calls me almost every night and the first thing she asks me is how are my children doing? and then she moves on to tell me that David has moved out of the house and then after a month or so she tells me Stephanie has moved and then after a year or so she tells me Kathy has moved. I find this very bizarre and makes me think what could be her motive behind this information.

Btw, I knew her through one of my male friends who wanted to marry her but then changed his mind about her.
Re: When A Friend Keeps Telling Me Everytime Her Children Move Out Of The House? by SPAGGYYY(f): 2:24am On Jun 02, 2015
She is telling you that her kids are grown and doing things on their own, while ur kids are still d mama's pet

1 Like

Re: When A Friend Keeps Telling Me Everytime Her Children Move Out Of The House? by NeduLuiZ(m): 2:28am On Jun 02, 2015
Just as it weird to you so it weird to me grin
Re: When A Friend Keeps Telling Me Everytime Her Children Move Out Of The House? by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:43am On Jun 02, 2015
Maybe she just want your advice.
Ask her for the reason why she keeps telling u about her kids
Re: When A Friend Keeps Telling Me Everytime Her Children Move Out Of The House? by tpiadotcom: 2:48am On Jun 02, 2015
when did your male friend want to marry her and how old are the kids who are moving out of the house?

mamagee, this is a concocted story.
Re: When A Friend Keeps Telling Me Everytime Her Children Move Out Of The House? by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 02, 2015
CC sonofmark.

Emulsion on face! angry
Re: When A Friend Keeps Telling Me Everytime Her Children Move Out Of The House? by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 02, 2015
mamagee3:
Okay, I know this sounds weird but one of my friends calls me almost every night and the first thing she asks me is how are my children doing? and then she moves on to tell me that David has moved out of the house and then after a month or so she tells me Stephanie has moved and then after a year or so she tells me Kathy has moved. I find this very bizarre and makes me think what could be her motive behind this information.

Btw, I knew her through one of my male friends who wanted to marry her but then changed his mind about her.
wierld. undecided
Re: When A Friend Keeps Telling Me Everytime Her Children Move Out Of The House? by sarmiie(m): 3:59am On Jun 02, 2015
Superiority complex at its most primitive.
Just ignore it
Re: When A Friend Keeps Telling Me Everytime Her Children Move Out Of The House? by MizMyColi(f): 5:44am On Jun 02, 2015
Some folks get the kick from being boastful.

They enjoy it when they have someone who listens to the unequivocally without raising an eyebrow.

grin
I'm quite lucky to have a few as friends.
What I do is change topic or simply ask...."what time is it now?smiley"
Re: When A Friend Keeps Telling Me Everytime Her Children Move Out Of The House? by publicenemy(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2015
mamagee3:

Could you pls do me a favour?

Yes please...

Change ur profile picture... Its scaring the shiit out of me.
Re: When A Friend Keeps Telling Me Everytime Her Children Move Out Of The House? by Tylerdan(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
find something meaningful and talk about.
next you'll be asking us why you gateman greets you goodmorning.

(1) (Reply)

He Is In Love With Another Woman. / Ladies: 5 Things Men Will Do When They Really Like You / Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.