Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me (15553 Views)

Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections / Annoying Friend Keeps Sending Me Photos Of Herself? / When A Friend Keeps Telling Me Everytime Her Children Move Out Of The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 17, 2015
This is mostly for the guys and experienced females out there, do you think it is appropriate for one's male friend to constantly get erections around the female friend and even go as far as showing her his erect dick.
Please if u av a different opinion about it...feel free to share it. Thanks
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by kilokeys(m): 6:06am On Jan 17, 2015
and u just looked away?

who does that?

what kind of lady sees an erect dick and doesn't blow it? angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 17, 2015
Cut the Dick off..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by orlaryhincah(m): 6:09am On Jan 17, 2015
tainee:
This is mostly for the guys and experienced females out there, do you think it is appropriate for one's male friend to constantly get erections around the female friend and even go as far as showing her his erect dick.
Well I would say his got a urge/crush on you

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by alberto2k(m): 6:19am On Jan 17, 2015
Castrate that dick for a year
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 17, 2015
hehe...no comment

1 Like

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Ploy(m): 6:23am On Jan 17, 2015
It's not the guy it's the di.ck, you just grab the di.ck and warn it to stop demanding food from you cos you can't give it

or

you can grab it, give it bj, kitty cat for that once and tell him not to come again

or

stop the friendship, the guy is a jerk. It used to happen to me around one of my friends, though it was partly her fault. She liked touching my head and ear and whenever she touched them, my pasola arose but with time, it dwindled and died.

NB: I never shew her but I know she knew, afterall she isn't a child. Whenever that happened, I would put my hand in the pocket and arrange my pasola well, lobatan

22 Likes

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 17, 2015
To Me, It Seems That When The Guy Is Alone With A Girl The Heart To Bleep A Girl Usually Come Up. Let It Be That You Girls Are Up To 3 Or 4 With Him His Dick Cant Erect At All.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by stanisbaratheon: 6:33am On Jan 17, 2015
tainee:

it's not appropriate
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 17, 2015
And u call him a friend Seriously what kind of a friend gets erection everytime he sees dis same friend?

Maybe ur dressing isnt jex appropriate each time u go see him.... Ur friend's dick is showing u d signs of wanting to bang u.. No offence

but, what r u still doing wit a friend like that cos d next tin could b rape.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 17, 2015
you know what to do to an erect dik nah! give it that job that blows.
Or you just simply massage it with your CUNTinent.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
hehe...no comment
this kind thing dey sweet you sha. you like the feeling of erect dik right?talk true.
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Afrok(m): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2015
Hehe... ladies flaunts their bo*bs, asses, hot bodies in public, tell me why a guy should hide his erection? undecided. The feelings U get when U hear this statement " U got me confused with ur erections" is out of this world.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 17, 2015
tainee:
The fear of that your friend..... {well, you know the rest}.
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by rill: 8:13am On Jan 17, 2015
Snap am make we see

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2015
Segirl18:
And u call him a friend Seriously what kind of a friend gets erection everytime he sees dis same friend?

Maybe ur dressing isnt jex appropriate each time u go see him.... Ur friend's dick is showing u d signs of wanting to bang u.. No offence

I have a different opinion regarding this

Guy is absolutely normal.
She hasn't said anything about him wanting to bed her
So why shouldn't he be a friend.

It's just like your heart skipping when you are with some person or the butterfly feeling.
Doesn't mean you must act on it.

@Op.
You may keep him at arm length
Not becos he gets an erection while with you
But because he shows you the erection...who does that
A real friend with no bedding intentions won't even let you know.

I see it sometimes. They try very hard to hide it, I just pretend am ignorant of it and try to get them to relax.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Hazardd(m): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2015
chidyhels:

It's just like your heart skipping when you are with some person or the butterfly feeling.

@Op.

I see it sometimes. They try very hard to hide it, I just pretend am ignorant of it and try to get them to relax.

thats the best thing dear. grin
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by prettyjo(f): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2015
hmmm...
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2015
Hazardd:
[/b]

thats the best thing dear. grin
Crazy guy grin
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by ggrin(f): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2015
Bea
Run for ur life grin
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Drdaps(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2015
It's just that the guy has some ridiculous thoughts on his mind.
Well, I will advise to keep off advise. sad sad sad
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by lilmax(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2015
chidyhels:

@Op.

grin its allowed
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by 100Cents: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you know what to do to an erect dik nah! give it that job that blows.
Or you just simply massage it with your CUNTinent.

Wow. OMG.

Some boys don spoil finish..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by 100Cents: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2015
rill:
Snap am make we see

Better..
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by 100Cents: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2015
Take the bull by the horn, don't be a sluggard

My 50 cents.
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2015
He just wants u to know that he cares about U.... Keep calm and handle that DOONANNI for him.. Olryt. Dts my girl
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
hehe...no comment
if u no dey here,who will?
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Lol...OP...what have you been doing? You've been twerking for him abi? Better confess.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2015
Segirl18:

shutup...no be you talk say 1 turn deserve another b4!
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by pussyphilia(m): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2015
Jes fucccck the gadamn d1ck and see it respect itself. cool
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2015
100Cents:

Wow. OMG.

Some boys don spoil finish..
Taah. And how do you know what he's talking about? I'm sorry to inform you that you're one of those boys you speak of.
Re: My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me by sevantex(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2015
It isn't right at all especially if u guys are just friends..,I tink u have encouraged d situation by not tellin him earlier dt its inapropriate of him.., We guys sumtimes have veri fine babes as just friends but d "friend code" require dt u don't tink sexual at all. Pls avoid bein alone wit him for now nd even tell him u don't dig it except u alreadi like d guy..,Pls be careful cos abuse is on rampage dis days...Safe!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / •**★★Breast Challenge★★*** / Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.