Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,170 members, 7,852,985 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Atiku Mourns Victims Of Fire Incident In Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Mourns Victims Of Fire Incident In Onitsha (570 Views)

Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Mourns Victims Of Church Building Collapse.I / Buhari Mourns Victims Of Uyo Church Building Collapse / Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Mourns Victims Of Fire Incident In Onitsha by Slingkey(m): 7:42am On Jun 02, 2015
A former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has
expressed sadness over the fuel tanker
explosion at Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Anambra
State, which led to the loss of over 69 lives
and several properties on Sunday.

In a press statement released in Abuja on
Monday by his media office, Atiku, a
chieftain of the All Progressives Congress
(APC), prayed for the repose of the souls of
the deceased, while soliciting God’s
protection for Nigerians nationwide.

“May God accept the souls of the departed
into blissful eternity and grant the relatives
and families of the deceased bearable
fortitude to accept the loss.
“I commiserate with the government and
good people of Anambra State in whose
abode this huge loss had taken place,” Atiku
said.

Source:www.dailypost.ng/2015/06/02/atiku-mourns-victims-of-fire-accident-in-onitsha/
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Fire Incident In Onitsha by saaedlee: 7:44am On Jun 02, 2015
It is well...But waito Atiku, shey u no for collect the money to fix dat road chop clean mouth? ...#justkidding
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Fire Incident In Onitsha by Young03(m): 7:48am On Jun 02, 2015
I didn't c tears oo
he just de talk am for mouth
#justjoking
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Fire Incident In Onitsha by Iroh88(m): 7:51am On Jun 02, 2015
Young03:
I didn't c tears oo
#justjoking
I think you must be a one heck of a fool. #justjoking.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Fire Incident In Onitsha by ziky2010(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2015
May the souls of the departed ones rest in peace.Amen
Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Fire Incident In Onitsha by Young03(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2015
Iroh88:
I think you must be a one heck of a fool. #justjoking.

u must be suffering from whopping cough

#justkidding

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mourns Victims Of Fire Incident In Onitsha by POPdecorator: 8:07am On Jun 02, 2015
Young03:
I didn't c tears oo

#justjoking
u dey find tear? Goto matuary

(1) (Reply)

APC NWC, Lawmakers-elect Meet Today Over N’assembly Leadershi / Three Kidnappers Arrested Over Death Of 11-yr-old Girl In Ogun / Shun PDP Members, Buhari’s Supporters In C’river Tell President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.