Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing (7399 Views)

See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking / Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by bobolizim(m): 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
puregirls:
cheesy hmnn...lovely
is dt u at dp?
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by philismary(f): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nawa ooo na only one I see ooo,wia dey odas come dey?
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by bobolizim(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
philismary:
Nawa ooo na only one I see ooo,wia dey odas come dey?
there are seven of cos?i sent u a pm...pls reply...
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Anibabe(f): 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
lol cheesy
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by puregirls(f): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
bobolizim:
is dt u at dp?

do you have any problem with that? cool
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by 3ace(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
@ the last pix, those couples are like day and night. I can imagine the wife's lips, chin nose including her teeth turning to black after the horrible experience.
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by quiet006storm: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
How do you know the best man for you when you're making a choice in a relationship? Find out as this woman tells her story. Don't forget to comment and share http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/the-best-man.html?spref=tw
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by bobolizim(m): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
puregirls:

do you have any problem with that? cool
do i seem like someone dt have?i dont even no u girls problem??u lack manner of speech...seriously...cos u r a girl dt doesnt mean u can just talk to people anyhw..ds world is small...
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by hahn(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
moneybag4411:
i was here in case this makes front page

You dey give the op hope abi?
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by gracile(f): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
I recommend the movie 'we're the millers' for the learners ; D
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by iamrealdeji(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
This guy can kiss a woman to death,and a dead woman back to life

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by repogirl(f): 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Its painful to watch,looks as if the men are sucking the life essence from the females in the first and third pics.
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by MayflowerB(f): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Why would any sane human open his/her eyes while kissing
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by bobolizim(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
gracile:
I recommend the movie 'we're the millers' for the learners ; D
so u r pro now?
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by bobolizim(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
MayflowerB:
Why would any sane human open his/her eyes while kissing
why do u think sane people cant close dr eyes?....
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by jrerico1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Taste the sweetness of saliva
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by shegun1406(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
lol

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by bobolizim(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
shegun1406:
lol
lwmd ooo
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Rheetari(f): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
bobolizim:
Nigerians are always portraying in all ramifications that life is all together a struggle. They do this in almost every aspect of life but I was thinking that this particular aspect will be exempted. The issue of love and romance is one that should be associated with much passion and tenderness. It is no manual or hard labour. But Nigerians totally disagree with me in this – “they prefer to do their thing with all their might”. This has landed us to the common believe that Nigerians are bad at kissing. You may believe or doubt it. However, you can’t help but laugh away your day by the time you take a look at these photos of 7 “fantastic” kissing episodes below:
Cc: Lalasticlala
one word for the first and third pics, unromantic.
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by bobolizim(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rheetari:
one word for the first and third pics, unromantic.
lol
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by gracile(f): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
bobolizim:
so u r pro now?
Yea, you can say that smiley
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
very romancit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by MrsChima(f): 12:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Kissing can be fun!

1. Moist your lips.
2. Party open your mouth
3. Stick out your tongue into your mate's mouth gently
4. Nibble kiss as you take the lip
5. Take the top lip with your tongue and Nibble kiss gently.

You don't have to do them in order but do as instructed for better kissing experience!
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by amichaelz101(m): 12:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Kk
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Olypeppy(f): 1:06am On Jun 03, 2015
kissing my hobby..
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by PietroRico(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:
Most of them kiss violently
I see
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by G12(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Learn something while you are young No! Them go dey for virgin.
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by bobolizim(m): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2015
gracile:
Yea, you can say that smiley
nh u be boss then oo
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by MizTyna(f): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2015
PietroRico:
I see
I'm glad
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by philismary(f): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmmm but I saw only one,yes I saw it and I replied.
bobolizim:
there are seven ofcos?i sent u a pm...pls reply...
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by PietroRico(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:

I'm glad
should u?
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by adeoye201: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
smelly mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I And My Cute Unclad Self,, RATE! (picture) / Big Lap No Yansh Is A Disgusting View. / 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.