Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,926 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Ery Relationship Is Subject To Abuse If Only One Person's Interest Is The Focus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ery Relationship Is Subject To Abuse If Only One Person's Interest Is The Focus (406 Views)

My Relationship Is Officially Over / Please Who Are Those Contesting For Miss Nairaland. I Only Know One Person / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ery Relationship Is Subject To Abuse If Only One Person's Interest Is The Focus by MaureenBest: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
Every Relationship is subject to abuse if only one person's interest is the focus Of the relationship! A parasite seeks its own interest to the detriment of another. It does not matter whether its profit, pleasure, and plans, will hurt its victim. A parasite holds on to its victim and continues with its objectives despite the victim's cry. In a parasitic realationship, one party makes demands of the other without due regard to the course and cost to the other party. When the primary focus of a relationship is on financial or sexual gains, or a status change, these selfish desires will eventually produce a rotten pot of soup. The beauty of a relationship is showcased when both parties have common goals and strive towards attainment of their goals for their mutual benefit. My friend, if you are so in love with her, and. She does not love you in the same way, please let her go if you claim you are not a parasite someone who apprecriates you is on the way. Amen. Lady, if it's truly love and not lust, don't apply manipulative means to secure his heart. A simple way to make sure that you are not a parasite or the victim of a parasite in your relationship is to ask yourself constantly, "what do I contribute to this relationship? What is my value and how am I valued?

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Dialogues Of Teachers.. / Best Thank You Quotes / Inter-tribal Relationships Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.