Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs (71643 Views)

Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs / A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
solodox:

And who made ya fada judge,jury and executioner?

Ya gangs are invading mutilation in Nairaland forum and mostly in Nigeria.......

Just respect yourself nd stay out of trouble....
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by solodox(m): 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
MightyD:

Ya gangs are invading mutilation in Nairaland forum and mostly in Nigeria.......

Just respect yourself nd stay out of trouble....

Interesting! And what can a measly pea-brain like you do to me!
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by Leonidas1: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
bmw is too big for the police. give them keke napep! angry
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by samuel19222(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Oh my GOD, I sight that army own oooooo kiss
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by acenazt: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
The other chiefs cars big pass the igp own why.
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by babadem2much(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
service thieves angry grin
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by SailorXY: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
otunsman:
If one civilian mistakenly scratch their car he go roll inside gutter for 3hours before guard room straight.
lies
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
solodox:

Interesting! And what can a measly pea-brain like you do to me!

Ooops!
Misery monumental poverty has dum-dum your truthful recipient system......
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by charly4lyf(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
MightyD:

No bro......
You are just causing chaos in Nigeria. You wouldn't have broadcsat their official cars if they were to be your relatives, beside do you expect Nigerian chief Forces to secure you with keke or 18sitters bus?

Which benefit do you expect us to derive from your post?

Causing chaos in Nigeria you say? You don't know what you are saying. How is posting official cars causing chaos in a country and must they be in expensive cars to secure you, tell me how they have secured the country especially the NE part of the country for the past 4years even with their expensive cars. The bottom line is, they all don't deserve those cars, if they are given keke or bike
so be it, what's important is them doing their job properly and stop parading themselves in luxury cars for nothing sake.

Thank God all command base had been moved to Maiduguri, they should go enjoy themselves there.

Rubbish, take your bitterness away from here.
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by solodox(m): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
MightyD:

Ooops!
Misery monumental poverty has dum-dum your truthful recipient system......

NO VEX SIR!
Make i sharply beg to avoid further exposure to the kind gamma radiation wey dey come out of ya mouth... The prof!!! I greet sir...psyche!
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by solodox(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
charly4lyf:

Causing chaos in Nigeria you say? You don't know what you are saying. How is posting official cars causing chaos in a country and must they be in expensive cars to secure you, tell me how they have secured the country especially the NE part of the country for the past 4years even with their expensive cars. The bottom line is, they all don't deserve those cars, if they are given keke or bike
so be it, what's important is them doing their job properly and stop parading themselves in luxury cars for nothing sake.

Thank God all command base had been moved to Maiduguri, they should go enjoy themselves there.

Abeg help me tell the descendant of an arabian camel o! The clueless retard dey even get the cahones to dey tell me to watch it!
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
charly4lyf:

Hehehe you should be the one to take away your greedy thoughts, beside you should be emphasising on their duty and not for their official cars...........
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
solodox:

NO VEX SIR!
Make i sharply beg to avoid further exposure to the kind gamma radiation wey dey come out of ya mouth... The prof!!! I greet sir...psyche!

Just as u knw quiet obvious that I am not in Nairaland Forum cos of You, so please concentrate on your own post and Stay away frm my post pls.......
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by charly4lyf(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
MightyD:

Hehehe you should be the one to take away your greedy thoughts, beside you should be emphasising on their duty and not for their official cars...........

Dude, pretend to be mature and get yourself a life of any kind at least, am out.
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by shine96: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Why can't government officials use car assembled in Nigeria so as to create jobs for the teeming unemployment youth in nigeria. Everything we use in nigeria is imported. Shame on nigeria
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by zudozz: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
money no dey d country oooh
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by romeoetin(m): 12:42am On Jun 03, 2015
nĂ¥ wa oo. money is talking. made men
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by NobleG1(m): 1:50am On Jun 03, 2015
charly4lyf:
The service chiefs.

Bunch of incompetent gorillas.
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by kingOluwadara: 2:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Those cars cost nothing less than $85000(#17000000 naira) cry cry cry God save us
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by FRANKOXY(m): 5:38am On Jun 03, 2015
I THINK THE BEST DESERVES THE BEST.
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by Chivasex: 6:30am On Jun 03, 2015
how can the country be good with this type of opulence they live in. Not even one of them is fit, potruding stomach and heavy backside like women.
I hope buhari does something about this. They are even the most corrupt.
Shame on them yet Boko haram is ravaging the North
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by Dollarboom: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Nice.

Meanwhile, let your money work for you.

If you have investable #1M and above and you are OK with 10% monthly returns and you don't have unnecessary phobia for forex biz. You can talk to me right away on :08162868544.
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by callmenow: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2015
These cars cost the same as Stella oduah's car. They are all armoured, bullet proof cars. Oduah's suffered because she was a woman.
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by princejude(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2015
Why BMW?
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
charly4lyf:

Dude, pretend to be mature and get yourself a life of any kind at least, am out.

Slang: sincerly is my priority and I do to others what I expect others to do to me.

Although am not perfect but I learnt how to do the right thing at the right tim so advertising their official cars doesn't make sense, beside they re official men so they deserve an official/special car.
A word is Ok for A wise..
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by louis95(m): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
NFSMW
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by 2dillu2(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2015
ukeme200:
I want sell this space, who wan buy

250 undecided

Just #500
Re: The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs by tegoguy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
The forth pic shows a blue car, that colour is only available under the "individual" scheme and incurs a premium cost. You see that there? Them spend good good money on foolishness.

Source: I am a connoisseur and http://www.bmw.com/com/en/insights/explore/individual_2014/collection.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop / Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) / Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.