Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. (23762 Views)

Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos / Death By Fallen Tree: Pregnant Woman Rots In Ondo Mortuary Over Culture (photo) / Nigerians In Chicago Adjust To Western Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by K9blunt(f): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Am lefthanded, and i eat with left so sue me. Jeez!
Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by MissNairaland1: 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Bestiality.....Homosexuality .....lesbianism.

Damn i hate soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

3 Likes

Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by Monikween(f): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
sexymoma:
Eating with the left hand when you use fork and Knife : please how many people does these in the comfort of their homes?
I dislike dis with passion... the thing even get process oo.. like eating and leaving your spoon faced down, means u don belle full... wetin,if i don belle full nor be say i go stand up angry
. Lol...u cracked me up lmao
Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by tsdarkside(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
Why not criticize and discontinue the use of internet and computer. Its a way of life of the Western People. Hypocrisy blinds us all.

you dey craze...?? you think,we blacks can not invent something like a computer?? idioot---...

in case you still dont know...nigeria had send a satellite to space,something went wrong.....so dont put your own self down...
Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by humilitypays(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
1. Gender equality which has killed the sweet bliss of marriage and man-woman relationship; men and women were never created by God to be equal in everything; each gender has its own strength and weakness...so man and woman were created to complete/complement each other with joy, but gender equality has brainwashed many unwise women into acting weird towards the men in their lives, but to the detriment of their own true happiness and fulfilment in life.

2. Legalisation of gay relationship and marriage

3. Human right: this has led to so many human abuses like allowing gay marriage (same sex marriage), incest, children challenging their parents, legalising abortion, etc.

5 Likes

Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by preetyb(f): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
The black race is full of ingrates. There is nothing God gave us that we want or appreciate, we want everything the other way.

We hate our complexion, hair, nose, eyes, lips, clothes, dialect, and now everyone wants to be speaking with nose like the white. May God have mercy on us.

The only thing Africans dont want to do the other way is getting married to more than one woman. They are ready to die for this one.

4 Likes

Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by Godfullsam(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ladies putting on trousers

Make-up and weav-on

Homo and lesbianism

White wedding undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by IbileArmy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Setaje:

I liked it, shared it and quoted u! angry
why evils
Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by freecocoa(f): 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
onila:
ANAL SEX
You know, for a virgin, you are sure too obsessed with $ex.
Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by freecocoa(f): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
I eat with my left hand and with a fork too at home, what's the fuss?
Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by ducksoup: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nothing irk me like LGBT - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans. WTF!!!! Who's gonna bleep those pretty babes scattered around the world? The world has not even witness the most beautiful ones yet.

1 Like

Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by tsdarkside(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
preetyb:
The black race ;is full of ingrates. There is nothing God gave us that we want or appreciate, we want everything the other way.

We hate our complexion, hair, nose, eyes, lips, clothes, dialect, and now everyone wants to be speaking with nose like the white. May God have mercy on us.

The only thing Africans dont want to do the other way is getting married to more than one woman. They are ready to die for this one.

grin grin grin grin

that,i will NEVER give up!!! grin grin grin

let the black-woman complain how much she want...na me and her go enter one shoe...
Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by shamecurls(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
The usage of condoms for sex
Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by humilitypays(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
freecocoa:
I eat with my left hand and with a fork too at home, what's the fuss?
Many people do, but that doesn't make it convectional nor so comfy; it was an unnecessary western adoption. I wish to see Africans adopt western technology (not the use of it but the initiation and discovery of new technologies); those are the kinds of western things we need to adopt in Africa, not eating style or proceduregrin

1 Like

Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
I feel your pain my dear. My problem isn't only about them scaring passers-by, it's also about the lack of consideration for people with animal allergies and phobias they re selfish.
Tazmode:
Taking that fvcking big bingo for a walk and scaring the shyt out of passers-by angry
Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by Sukafiacom(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
lol...u guys are enjoying d internet an u r criticizing western cultures? grin

1 Like

Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by tsdarkside(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
shamecurls:
The usage of condoms for sex

white-people want to have sex..but dont want to have children..useless race.... angry angry angry

if you want to learn about the white-race...that you are trying hard to immitate,i advise you to go to:

http://waronthehorizon.com/

me,i dont want to be white....no thank you... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nothing but close-minded ignorance in this thread undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by ekenzify(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
FEMINISM THEORY

2 Likes

Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by Prettydiamond(f): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
ishiamu:

Igbo girl.... onye uru ahia yu must take the 2 or ignore all
I don't have time 4 sentiments, to whom brain is given sense is expected.
Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by preetyb(f): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
tsdarkside:

grin grin grin grin

that,i will NEVER give up!!! grin grin grin

let the black-woman complain how much she want...na me and her go enter one shoe...

Good for you then
Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by AnneMomoh: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Calling Trousers Pants

1 Like

Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by freecocoa(f): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
humilitypays:
Many people do, but that doesn't make it convectional nor so comfy; it was an unnecessary western adoption. I wish to see Africans adopt western technology (not the use of it but the initiation and discovery of new technologies); those are the kinds of western things we need to adopt in Africa, not eating style or proceduregrin
Some people are left handed.
Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by lepasharon(f): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Velocitron:
Nothing but close-minded ignorance in this thread undecided

How?
Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by tsdarkside(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
preetyb:

Good for you then

hey,my queen,,,,how are you?? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by ishiamu(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Prettydiamond:
I don't have time 4 sentiments, to whom brain is given sense is expected.

I think you've gone senserupt grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by humilitypays(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Some people are left handed.
Ya, that is understandable, but the poster is talking abt the intentional use of left hand with spoon/fork just to appear posche and civilised; the later is the unnecessary western culture adoption he's talking abt I think

4 Likes

Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
tociano009:
Homoshit
Homo dey since time immemorial. its not a white Mans thing

4 Likes

Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
lepasharon:

How?

People are mentioning eating utensils, indecent dressing, gender equality, human rights of all things!

1 Like

Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by tsdarkside(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
chuna1985:

Homo dey since time immemorial. its not a white Mans thing

you dey craze....now i know you are completly mad...does homosexuality appear logical to you?? angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by drlance(m): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
preetyb:
The black race is full of ingrates. There is nothing God gave us that we want or appreciate, we want everything the other way.

Exactly. They will shout up and down against gay marriage that doesn't affect them, but polygamy and adultery is just fine cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Similarity In Some Nigerian Languages / Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace / Meet The 51 Kings Of Lagos (contacts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.