Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri (31603 Views)

Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / Fresh Boko Haram Attacks In Niger Republic, 13 Killed / Nigerian Troops Repel Fresh Boko Haram Attack In Adamawa- Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by mradjoy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Why did BH rep up their attack after GEJ step down?

Was Gej hitting them hard and they were on their backfoot?

Why haven't buhari done anything since on friday to stem these incessant attacks?

Are you sure buhari and co didn't ask bh to step up their attacks in order to use it as a tactics to dismiss the service chiefs

Where is Muhammad Buhari

Where is Osibanjo

Where are the APC leaders who said GEJ is sponsoring BH

God will help us

Singing oriental brothers *elu uwa ka le, elu uwa ka le, elu uwa ka le, amaghi ebe ga e so bido bido
Are they magicians?
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by papoose999(m): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
GenBuhari:
Read my signature below:
funny
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wetin concern me! Bros Joe my man and sister P dey Otuoke dey flex champagne.
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
These barbarians na wa oo

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by abraka00(f): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls do we have a president in this country?

Buhari should be impeached .... How can this senseless killing be going on..... And he is only concern about appointing 15 new special advisers
Buhari is clueless. He has no idea of civil rule. He condemed Jonathan for seeking assistance from chad and Niger. Now he needs assistance from Chad and Niger. What a clueless administration.

10 Likes

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Rennee:

Seriously?? Are you for real? Guy, you can't progress with so much hate for another person. This government is less than a week.. Give President Buhari a chance.

Chance Did anyone take away His chance

He is presently the president of Nigeria, our problem is that 4 days on, He is still travelling about, He is still renovating the Aso Villa, He has made no meaningful appointments, Him dey here de Jonse... Let him start working already,

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by tucky200(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
osimataylor:
. A cattle rearer that has lost his bearing has taken over.let him perform na!
In just five days ur already judging him
Learn to use ur senses boy
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
This very interesting, how are the people who assassinated (or detaining ) Buhari, going to explain away the fact that non of Buhari's transition committee have been seen in public since inauguration 4 days ago?

Maybe they have killed the committee also, or a military coup would occur. Maybe they would inform us his entire team were blown up by Boko Haram undecided

This is intriguing .
Gboliwe:
Even Liar Mohammed has gone deaf and dumb!

GEJ is vacationing with his pretty wife and his monthly salary running in millions will still be paid to him at the end of every month. What more could one ask for? grin

Let's wait for official statement tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by strongerthaneva(m): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
ahaika23:
chai! booooohhhariiii the illiterate old one!
Chai ooo dis guy need gbokomona deliverance from rev king and pastor Clifford orji ooo..See illiterate mugu calling my amiable and ever combatant presido illiterate na lion go chop that ur mouth..slowpoke of the highest..
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Do we have a president or a traveller, God help us

gringrin

Our president is not Jesus Christ but I know things gon change for good.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by abbey621(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
Another thread created out of spite. Even a dullard knows that Rome wasn't built in a day, every developed nation evaluates an elected official based on the 100 days rule, this man has spent less than a week and the trolls are already displaying their madness. If we did not have bomb blast the same trolls would be shouting Buhari has called his boys to order, so I guess its a lose-lose situation. After the 100 days in office, credible Nigerians can start asking questions on the efforts made so far, for now I find you trolls in contempt and sentence you all to hate in silence!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by sss2015: 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Why haven't buhari done anything since on friday to stem these incessant attacks?

Are you sure buhari and co didn't ask bh to step up their attacks in order to use it as a tactics to dismiss the service chiefs

Where is Muhammad Buhari

Where is Osibanjo

Singing oriental brothers *elu uwa ka le, elu uwa ka le, elu uwa ka le, amaghi ebe ga e so bido bido

You forget Oga Li, I mean Oga Liar Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by abraka00(f): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
400billionman:
What is buhari doing about these killings ?
What will he do when he has no idea of what to do. He is busy drinking kunu and fura d nunu. He has no clue as to handle the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
osemu8:
Those abusing buhari should use their senses,boko haram didn't start 29th may,2015,afterall gej could not stop it in 3years,help join hands to fight terrorism
I repeat, no amount of castigating Jonathan will exonerate this government if it fails to contain Boko Haram. It seems that APC will spend the 4 years blaming, excusing, procrastinating and probing and then ask for another 4 years to now get the job done.
We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by naijamerican: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari is a failure
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by adexmuhyi(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
i wonder why some pple are just so clueless to the extent of expectin a normal human being to curtail the operations of BH in less than a week in office when someone has done it with no success for 6yrs,,,let's be patient and wait for this old man to carry out his job
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by CSTR2: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Where is the senile president? Nigeria currently has no leader with ever increasing criminality and bloodshed. Useless northern piece of shitt.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Doghe: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
abbey621:
Another thread created out of spite.

50 dead and you say the thread was created out of spite? No wonder human lives have no value in this country!

4 Likes

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by sss2015: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
abbey621:
Another thread created out of spite. Even a dullard knows that Rome wasn't built in a day, every developed nation evaluates an elected official based on the 100 days rule, this man has spent less than a week and the trolls are already displaying their madness. If we did not have bomb blast the same trolls would be shouting Buhari has called his boys to order, so I guess its a lose-lose situation. After the 100 days in office, credible Nigerians can start asking questions on the efforts made so far, for now I find you trolls in contempt and sentence you all to hate in silence!

So you guys know this & castigated Oga Jona! This is just the beginning for the APC government. All we need is the safety of our brothers in NE

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by JayB11(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
ahaika23:
chai! booooohhhariiii the illiterate old one!
Bros, Which one you be?
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by ekenzify(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lemon12:
Pls do we have a president in this country?

Buhari should be impeached .... How can this senseless killing be going on..... And he is only concern about appointing 15 new special advisers

Haba, bros... Buhari just enter power na. Abi make him use magic wand like Harry Potter take finish BH boys?
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by millionaireman: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nigeria, chi buo, anu the worse. Yesterday it was 60 crudely killed in Onitsha by assumed accident, today it is 50 killed by Boko Haram in Maiduguri.

All these are traceable to bad leadership which Nigeria's lopsided political structure throws up in every election.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by CSTR2: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
adexmuhyi:
i wonder why some pple are just so clueless to the extent of expectin a normal human being to curtail the operations of BH in less than a week in office when someone has done it with no success for 6yrs,,,let's be patient and wait for this old man to carry out his job
People are dying in their hundreds everyday , mr man.
Buhari has been running for president for 12 years now.
One would expect he would be absolutely prepared to hit the ground running .

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by abraka00(f): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
tucky200:

In just five days ur already judging him
Learn to use ur senses boy
Before Obama was sworn in, he had constituted his economic team to handle the global econcomiC crises. Why didnt Buhari constitute his security team before handover? You call 5 days only when over 70 people dead. You are brainless.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Fash20: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Where is Muhammad Buhari

Where is Osibanjo

God will help us

Typical way igbos reason.
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by abbey621(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Doghe:

50 dead and you say the thread was created out of spite? No wonder human lives have no value in this country!

Yes out of spite, if you bothered to check the author's profile, you would have known he is a strong critic of the president. 50 lives lost is tragic but there's nothing a president with less than a week in office can do!
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by CSTR2: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
How long will it take before buhari begin to take responsibility for these deaths.
Is it until when they are all dead?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by abraka00(f): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
[color=#006600][/color]
I repeat, no amount of castigating Jonathan will exonerate this government if it fails to contain Boko Haram. It seems that APC will spend the 4 years blaming, excusing, procrastinting and probing and then ask for another 4 years to now get the job done.
We are watching.
This is just Bokharam issue. I wonder how he will fight corruption, boost power and ensure regular supply of fuel.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by abbey621(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
sss2015:

So you guys know this & castigated Oga Jona! This is just the beginning for the APC government. All we need is the safety of our brothers in NE

I know you are still pained by GEJ's defeat but try to move on! There's nothing a president with less than a week in office can do about the recent attack. GEJ had years to combat this menace but chose to wait till the last few months, unfortunately too little too late!
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by Leebeedo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
adexmuhyi:

Stop spewing thrash young man. In that " less than a week " , over 70 people have died. We aint considering days here, we're considering the level of damage

1 Like

Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by tucky200(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
abraka00:
Before Obama was sworn in, he had constituted his economic team to handle the global econcomiC crises. Why didnt Buhari constitute his security team before handover? You call 5 days only when over 70 people dead. You are brainless.
I don't argue wit pointless people..please don't quote me again
Re: Fresh Boko Haram Attack: Dozens Killed In Maiduguri by CSTR2: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
abbey621:

Yes out of spite, if you bothered to check the author's profile, you would have known he is a strong critic of the president. 50 lives lost is tragic but there's nothing a president with less than a week in office can do!
I hope you suffer what those people are going through, you mad fuucck.
And then we will hide the news so as not to "spite" buhari.
*50 people dead and this idiott wants it hidden.*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi! / Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" / Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.