Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) (11791 Views)

Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:
Otu nne i there grin cheesy

In Nne gi's voice

In a thunderous laugh and in Mugabe's voice,

Hater. Hear this once more.

My eyes were crystal clear. i voted for GMB. And i am so happy about it. I am a part of history.

If e pain you, go hug transformer.

Buhari is my President.

tongue

Sore looser. You will be seeing the people's General on the helms of affairs for another 8 years.

Get a life and grow up. You are a clueless slow poke
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

In Nne gi's voice

My eyes were crystal clear. i voted for GMB. And i am so happy about it. I am a part of history.

Buhari is my President.

tongue

Sore looser. You will be seeing the people's General on the helms of affairs for another 8 years.

Ikpu mama i grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
today i spoke to a man u.s congress .

he said that obama supported buhari because he made a promise to congress to eradicate boko haram .

i was like what ? kiss for real , he said yes buhari made a promise to obama .

cheesy terrorist chief spokes man made a promise to eradicate terrorists ?. buhari the chief negotiator ?

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

Ikpu mama i grin

am so enjoying myself. hooooray.

In a happy mood and in Father Christmas's voice,

Buhari is my President.

tongue

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

am so enjoying myself. hooooray.

In a happy mood and in Father Christmas's voice,

Buhari is my President.

tongue

anu ofia grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

anu ofia grin

What a great day.

Hip hip hip.

Buhari is my President.

tongue

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

What a great day.

Hip hip hip.

Buhari is my President.

tongue

Ikpu nne i day grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

Ikpu nne i day grin

Thanks for today Otapiapia.

Buhari is my President.

tongue

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

Thanks for today Otapiapia.

Buhari is my President.

tongue

Otu nne i thanks cheesy

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

Otu nne i thanks cheesy

ghen ghen

Buhari is my President.

tongue

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

ghen ghen

Buhari is my President.

tongue

amu mmpa i grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

amu mmpa i grin

SHARE A COKE WITH BUHARI.

Buhari is my President.

tongue

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

SHARE A COKE WITH BUHARI.

Buhari is my President.

tongue

Otu nne i ebea grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

Otu nne i ebea grin

looking at you in Jagaban's eyes and thinking to myself,

Buhari is my President.

tongue

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

looking at you in Jagaban's eyes and thinking to myself,

Buhari is my President.

tongue

Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i grin

loving this so much.

Buhari is my President.

tongue

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

loving this so much.

Buhari is my President.

tongue

Ikpu nne i grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

Ikpu nne i grin

wink

Buhari is my President.

tongue

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

wink

Buhari is my President.

tongue

amu mpa i grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

amu mpa i

so loving a day like this. bring it on.

Menawhile,

Buhari is my President.

tongue

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

so loving a day like this. bring it on.

Menawhile,

Buhari is my President.

tongue

Son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

Son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother

in part 2 of our bright sunny day,

who is Buhari,

A native of Katsina State, Muslim, born in 1942, Buhari was 7th head of state of Nigeria (1983 – 1985. His initial military training was at the Nigerian military training school and military college, Kaduna. This was furthered at the Officer’s Cadet School (UK), Army Mechanical Transport School (UK), Defence Services’ Staff College (India), and United States Army War College. His previous work experience includes: Governor (North-Eastern Nigeria, 1975), Federal Commissioner for Petroleum Resources (1976-78), Chairman, NNPC (1978), Chairman of Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF, ’95 – ’99).

Within 2 years of military rule, Buhari implemented a number of measures, some of which were considered extreme, hence his reputation as being authoritarian. Nigerians were forced by whip-brandishing soldiers to queue up at bus stops; tardy civil servants were subjected to ‘frog jump’ punishment, and press freedom was restricted. In a bid to grow the economy, imports were cut, resulting in a rise in commodity prices and ultimate inflation. However, in 1995, he was appointed chairman of the PTF by the Sani Abacha administration. There is a general perception that he handled this excess oil revenue fund with transparency and efficiency.

http://dailymail.com.ng/who-is-general-muhammadu-buhari/
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

in part 2 of our bright sunny day,

who is Buhari,

A native of Katsina State, Muslim, born in 1942, Buhari was 7th head of state of Nigeria (1983 – 1985. His initial military training was at the Nigerian military training school and military college, Kaduna. This was furthered at the Officer’s Cadet School (UK), Army Mechanical Transport School (UK), Defence Services’ Staff College (India), and United States Army War College. His previous work experience includes: Governor (North-Eastern Nigeria, 1975), Federal Commissioner for Petroleum Resources (1976-78), Chairman, NNPC (1978), Chairman of Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF, ’95 – ’99).

Within 2 years of military rule, Buhari implemented a number of measures, some of which were considered extreme, hence his reputation as being authoritarian. Nigerians were forced by whip-brandishing soldiers to queue up at bus stops; tardy civil servants were subjected to ‘frog jump’ punishment, and press freedom was restricted. In a bid to grow the economy, imports were cut, resulting in a rise in commodity prices and ultimate inflation. However, in 1995, he was appointed chairman of the PTF by the Sani Abacha administration. There is a general perception that he handled this excess oil revenue fund with transparency and efficiency.

http://dailymail.com.ng/who-is-general-muhammadu-buhari/

Otu nne i ebea
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

Otu nne i ebea

Early life
Muhammadu Buhari was born on 17 December 1942, in Daura, Katsina State, to his father Adamu and mother Zulaihat. He is the twenty-third child of his father. Buhari was raised by his mother, after his father died when he was about four years old.[10]

He attended primary school in Daura and Mai'adua before proceeding to Katsina Model School in 1953, and Katsina Provincial Secondary School (now Government College Katsina) from 1956 to 1961. He then joined the Nigerian Military Training School in Kaduna, where his military career began.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

Early life
Muhammadu Buhari was born on 17 December 1942, in Daura, Katsina State, to his father Adamu and mother Zulaihat. He is the twenty-third child of his father. Buhari was raised by his mother, after his father died when he was about four years old.[10]

He attended primary school in Daura and Mai'adua before proceeding to Katsina Model School in 1953, and Katsina Provincial Secondary School (now Government College Katsina) from 1956 to 1961. He then joined the Nigerian Military Training School in Kaduna, where his military career began.

Ikpu nne i
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

Ikpu nne i

Military career

Buhari joined the Nigerian Army in 1961, when he attended the Nigerian Military Training College (in February 1964, it was renamed the Nigerian Defence Academy) in Kaduna. From 1962 to 1963, he underwent officer cadets training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

Military career

Buhari joined the Nigerian Army in 1961, when he attended the Nigerian Military Training College (in February 1964, it was renamed the Nigerian Defence Academy) in Kaduna. From 1962 to 1963, he underwent officer cadets training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England.

Otu nne i grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

Otu nne i grin

In January 1963, Buhari was commissioned as second lieutenant, and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963 to January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military Training College, Kaduna
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

In January 1963, Buhari was commissioned as second lieutenant, and appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta, Nigeria. From November 1963 to January 1964, Buhari attended the Platoon Commanders’ Course at the Nigerian Military Training College, Kaduna

Keep wasting your useless time

i don't read shits

Ikpu nne i ebea grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

Keep wasting your useless time

i don't read shits

Ikpu nne i ebea grin

In 1964, he facilitated his military training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

In 1964, he facilitated his military training by attending the Mechanical Transport Officer’s Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden, United Kingdom.

Ikpu nne i grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by zimoni(f): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Only God knows how those hausas reason.

Now that their brother is the president and has gone to visit the same chad president, it's okay by them.

No complain, after all they've got their oxygen FAWAR back.

Nansense.

Chukwuma Soludo: Anambra Loses ₦19.6 Billion A Day Due To Sit-At-Home / Multiple Explosion Rocks Galadima Kogo In Niger State / Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64