Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) (11799 Views)

Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

Ikpu nne i grin

From 1965 to 1967, Buhari served as Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion. He was appointed Brigade Major, Second Sector, First Infantry Division, April 1967 to July 1967
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
zimoni:
Only God knows how those hausas reason.

Now that their brother is the president and has gone to visit the same chad president, it's okay by them.

No complain, after all they've got their oxygen FAWAR back.

Nansense.

Buhari is a terrorist

Elrufai is a midget grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

From 1965 to 1967, Buhari served as Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion. He was appointed Brigade Major, Second Sector, First Infantry Division, April 1967 to July 1967

akpa amu i cheesy
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

akpa amu i cheesy

Buhari was made Brigade Major of the Third Infantry Brigade, July 1967 to October 1968 and Brigade Major/Commandant, Thirty-first Infantry Brigade, 1970 to 1971.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

Buhari was made Brigade Major of the Third Infantry Brigade, July 1967 to October 1968 and Brigade Major/Commandant, Thirty-first Infantry Brigade, 1970 to 1971.

Otu nne i grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

Otu nne i grin

Buhari served as the Assistant Adjutant-General, First Infantry Division Headquarters, from 1971 to 1972. He also attended the Defence Services Staff College, Wellington, India, in 1973.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

Otu nne i grin

student, you can proceed on coffee break for 30 minutes and pls dont be late, i will join you again then.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

student, you can proceed on coffee break for 30 minutes and pls dont be late, i will join you again then.

Not until you finish forking your harlot mother to stupor grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

Buhari served as the Assistant Adjutant-General, First Infantry Division Headquarters, from 1971 to 1972. He also attended the Defence Services Staff College, Wellington, India, in 1973.

Ikpu nne i ebea
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

Ikpu nne i ebea

student,

break time is over
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by oluspencer(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
How apc(devils) take manage deceive us, I can't explain
After d election, many of us eyes kan clear
We where "jazzed"

Stop the hypocrisy sir, you weren't deceived you supported the clueless and we voted for change. Pls give change chance

You had 5years or 6years to change situation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
oluspencer:

Stop the hypocrisy sir, you weren't deceived you supported the clueless and we voted for change. Pls give change chance

correct man

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

student,

i forked my mother tongue
ok
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
oluspencer:

Elrufai is the hypocrite here

useless nonentity grin
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:
ok

i have been waiting for you.

welcome back
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

i have been waiting for you to help me fork my mother .

welcome back

Nope i won't
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

Nope i won't

before i continue to educate you about Buhari, let me let you know that,

The Senate has given a swift approval to President Muhammadu Buhari’s request to appoint 15 advisers.
The approval was given about 24 hours after Mr. Buhari’s letter was read by the Senate on Tuesday.

It was Mr. Buhari’s first correspondence to the National Assembly since assuming office Friday.

The appointments would be the second for the new president who only named his spokespersons and chief of protocol on Sunday.
Mr. Buhari has not given a hint of those he would name as advisers or ministers.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

before i continue to educate you about Buhari, let me let you know that,

i raped my harlot mother to stupor
shocked
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:
shocked

so loving this and glad that you will tell your friends how a certain guy is on the internet 24/7.

so so loving this.

tongue
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

so loving this and glad that you will tell your friends how a certain guy is on the internet 24/7.

so so loving this my mother's puccccy kiss

tongue

shocked
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:

shocked

From 1979 to 1980, at the rank of colonel, Buhari (class of 1980) attended the US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, in the United States, and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

From 1979 to 1980, dogs gangraped my harlot mother
shocked cheesy
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:
shocked cheesy

good student. glad you are following me.

Upon completion of the on-campus full-time resident program lasting ten months and the two-year-long, distance learning program, the United States Army War College (USAWC) college awards its graduate officers a master's degree in Strategic Studies.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by cornel00(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

Anu mpama
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

my mother loves dildooo .
chisos!
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:
chisos!

Other roles include:

General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division, Aug. 1980 – Jan. 1981
General Officer Commanding, 2nd Mechanised Infantry Division, Jan. 1981 – October 1981
General Officer Commanding, 3rd Armed Division Nigerian Army, October 1981 – December 1983
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

am a product of dog's sperm
tongue
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
opiaoku:
tongue

Then Lieutenant Colonel Buhari was among a group of officers by Colonels Ibrahim Taiwo, Joseph Garba, Abdulahi Mohammed, Anthony Ochefu, Lieutenant Colonels Shehu Musa Yar'Adua, Ibrahim Babangida and Alfred Aduloju) who overthrew the Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon. Col. Buhari was appointed military governor of the North Eastern State after the successful execution of the coup.
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

i love forking my harlot mother .
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=opiaoku post=34386291][/quote]

you need to start telling me about what i have thought you so far

in Summary please and try not to be too clueless
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by opiaoku: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

you need to come and bang too cheesy

in Summary i use condom to fork my harlot mother to stupor
Re: Buhari Is A Terrorist - Elrufai (pics) by unite4real: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
good. keep up the clue, you are improving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves For Germany On Wednesday / Governor El-Rufai Celebrates Kaduna At 100 With Gala Dinner (Photos) / LIES: NCDC Data Show Presidency ‘lied’ About Abba Kyari’s Death (see Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.