Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely (1562 Views)

She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can / Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage / What To Do When A Girl Doesnt Want A Serious Relationship But A Casual One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by charminme(f): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2009
My last real relationship was 2 years ago
I was in love but my boyfriend broke up with me then, am over it but still think about it
And now am scared of trusting, loving cos i dnt wnt to get hurt again.
I wish i can have someone now, cos i feel so lonely not having someone i can share my feelins with

Am at the age range people are expectant, and am not even in a relationship
am i alright? and are there is still good guys!
Is it a crime to be single for so long?
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by onuzurike(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2009
How old are you now ? and do you have an issue for him ?
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by viperman: 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2009
@charmine

You're perfectly alright. You just have to let go(it's not easy but you have to for your own good) of your heartbreak from your past relationship and 'dare for more' just like the pepsi byline says.
Dare for your heart to be broken more by being open to love again. Go out with friends more often and make new ones(both male and female), before you know it you'd be hooked up with a new man, and by Gods grace a good one this time.
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by ogb5(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2009
charminme:

My last real relationship was 2 years ago
I was in love but my boyfriend broke up with me then, am over it but still think about it
And now am scared of trusting, loving cos i dnt wnt to get hurt again.
I wish i can have someone now, cos i feel so lonely not having someone i can share my feelins with

Am at the age range people are expectant, and am not even in a relationship
am i alright? and are there is still good guys!
Is it a crime to be single for so long?

You are alright. men are bad, just keep off them. When you are 40 you will know better cool
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2009
woah what a contradiction, first without trusting someone again, you have no chance of finding happiness.
second don't judge all men just because you had one breaking your heart, you might find a husband in the next one ONLY IF YOU TRY.
you have absolutely nothing to loose by giving someone else a chance(just choose him right), just go out there and find someone that is compatible.
it doesnt matter how many times you fall as long as you can get back up. a man is not BAD just because he breaks up with you, he is just different. nothing on the wall says that when you date someone, its forever. just take it one step at a time.
good luck
ps: in my book, it is a crime to be single and alone, PERIOD
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by aus123(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2009
Girl, I am available if just need a love-vendor
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by ogb5(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2009
aus123:

Leave her alone, you want to break the heart a 2nd time?
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2009
And as usual, Nigerians will insult a poster that asks a question.
If you have no answers, or advice worth giving, then please refrain from posting.

@ Charmine:

Not sure what happened in your last relationship, only you know the circumstances.
But, don't be bullied into making a rash decision, just because Nigerian society "dictates" you shouldn't be single.
It's not a crime to be single, but it's wrong to get involved with someone you're not sure of / in love with. It's not fair on you or the guy involved.
It's best to be sure before you move onto another relationship; I don't know how old you are, and really, it doesn't matter.

There are way too many ladies stuck in unhappy relationships / marriages, because the just felt "they had to be hitched."
Don't try too hard, as to appear desperate, the right guy will come along, and yes, there are good men out there.

DeltaVAGTM
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by aus123(m): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2009
Not really, I just want to make her happy! She shdn't make a mistake of the next man shd be a husband material.

She shd just free her mind. That is the only way she can find true love,
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2009
aus123:

How very intelligent you sound.
Luckily, there are good Nigerian guys out there, if they were all like you, we'd be in trouble.

DeltaVAGTM
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by aus123(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2009
How I wish u re one of the gud Nigerians.

I know the sis will heed to my advice, not holy than thou and pretender like u.
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by jamace(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2009
Sista brush aside that experience and move on. Bygone is bygone. Look around and you will find the man meant for you. Good luck!
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2009
@ Aus:

No point exchanging words with you - you just don't get it.

Enjoy the thread.

DeltaVAGTM
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by aus123(m): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2009
These re the problems 4 this generation. Proffer a solution instead of criticisms.

I haven't read anyone from ur post.

Just say something constructive.
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by charminme(f): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2009
@AUS123 and SIENA

It was really fun reading from u guys, am really laughin here
but pls no grudges, i appreacite ur view and advices
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by aus123(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2009
Thanks Charm, I luv and appreciate pple that understand what is at stake. Not like Senna who is just hypocrisy.

No hard feeling.
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by patwhizkid(f): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2009
austo, i hail o
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by aus123(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2009
Path o I hail too. Though both us still have issues to sort out.

How re u doing today?
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by patwhizkid(f): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2009
austo, am fine o. Letz sort our issue out now
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by aus123(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2009
We have agreed next Val in 2010.

Or what do u think?
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by patwhizkid(f): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2009
austo, 2010 val is too far nao
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by aus123(m): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2009
Lets communicate through our private e-mail.

Mine is austintor@yahoo.com.
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by patwhizkid(f): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2009
Ok, mine is in my profile
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by aus123(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2009
Which of them is it the yahoo or rocket mail.
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by patwhizkid(f): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2009
Rocket
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by aus123(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2009
Alright, I just sent a mail to ur yahoo. I will revert it now?
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by patwhizkid(f): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2009
Ok
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by Grizzly(m): 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2009
Whats all the flirting about?
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by patwhizkid(f): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2009
Grizzly, who are u talking to? Plz we don't want u here
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by aus123(m): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2009
I had sent a mail to ur rocket acct. Dont mind him. waiting 4 ur response.
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by sukzman1: 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2009
can we start something,as in me and u?
Re: Am Single: Scared Of Relationship But Am Feelin Lonely by Grizzly(m): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2009
patwhizkid:

Grizzly, who are u talking to? Plz we don't want u here

u hijack someone's thread and start flirting,
why dont u start ur own?

Title: "I wanna Get Hooked. Interested?"
simple tongue sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: What Do you Want For Christmas? / Or Is Polygamy Totally Bad? / Help A Relationship Here: What Does Cheating Really Means!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.