Stats: 3,165,746 members, 7,862,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Don't Care Attitude!! What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Care Attitude!! What To Do (1560 Views)

Am Getting Fed Up With My Husband Dirty Attitude: What Should I Do? / Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

I Don't Care Attitude!! What To Do by vizboy(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ok been having this Problem for a while now.

I have these habit of not been able to care for anything, my elder bro even told me about it and asked me to do something about it.

the only thing I care about is my family.

This I don't care attitude is currently causing troubles for me in my present relationship. same thing happen with my previous relationship and the girl had to break up with me.

I can Stay all day without calling her and I wouldn't give a Fck.

She says am not caring anymore unlike when I was asking her out.

Please help it is really killing my relationship life
Re: I Don't Care Attitude!! What To Do by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
you don't care . . .
You don't give a fvck . . .
All means you're selfish. Work on that. smiley
Re: I Don't Care Attitude!! What To Do by realdee44(f): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
vizboy:

Ok been having this Problem for a while now.

I have these habit of not been able to care for anything, my elder bro even told me about it and asked me to do something about it.

the only thing I care about is my family.

This I don't care attitude is currently causing troubles for me in my present relationship. same thing happen with my previous relationship and the girl had to break up with me.

I can Stay all day without calling her and I wouldn't give a Fck.

She says am not caring anymore unlike when I was asking her out.

Please help it is really killing my relationship life
What help do u want again, should we help you in calling your girlfriend everyday or 3 times a day. You already no your problem so make it a duty to call her at least 2 times a day & 2 text a day or do we have to pm you to remind you to call her. Guy! Wake up.
Re: I Don't Care Attitude!! What To Do by vizboy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Teempakguy:
you don't care . . .
You don't give a fvck . . .
All means you're selfish. Work on that. smiley

fact is am not selfish

I give out easily and it is one of my weak point and people normally take advantage of it.
Re: I Don't Care Attitude!! What To Do by vizboy(m): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
realdee44:
What help do u want again, should we help you in calling your girlfriend everyday or 3 times a day. You already no your problem so make it a duty to call her at least 2 times a day & 2 text a day or do we have to pm you to remind you to call her. Guy! Wake up.

Re: I Don't Care Attitude!! What To Do by czarr(m): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
......look for what u r passionate about. or find one. start Caring asap!

10 Things Nigerian Ladies Do That Men Despise With Passion / Is Abortion A Sin For Married Women? / Nawa Oo!! See What This Lady Share On Instagram (photo)