Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc (46018 Views)

236 People Buried After IDP Camp Bombing By Nigerian Jet - Official / Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead / Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Moblord(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
4ck da frontpage..
1st to comment on second pagepage cheesy

3 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by great664(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
one chance

2 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Pangea: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
Where is the video naa?
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by naijamerican: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
Boko Haram had become emboldened with their new leader in place. I wonder why Buhari has inspired these guys so much?

4 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by myklangelo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
The baying of a dying horse I hope.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jonathan is eating periwinkle soup in Otuoke and watching NTA news while mommy peshe is massaging his tired feet
Buhari and co should get to work

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Firefire(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Who is the president on seat now, these guys are getting bolder by the day.

Amnesty things

Buhari whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

dis government self undecided

2 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by funkybully(f): 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
And We have a reta.rded brainless nama in aso rock still confused about where to start

3 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=18pt]Let them send in berem to dance sekem and shake bottom for the terrorists in sambisa,[/size] make them happy ,let them stop the bombings
This is getting too much

6 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by stayblack: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
buskie13:
Buhari and Bad luck have something in common...

God save Nigeria.
UR GOFLUCK DEY OTUKE... grin SAI BUHARI
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by doublewisdom: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
I'm shocked Buhari has not personally gone into battle against these terrorists. Ex general for mouth.

7 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
How many are these bokoharam people sef?...them no dey finish?...

I think all northern leaders need to take this bokoharam issue serious...they need to sensitize each and every young one via education so as to prevent the present situation the north finds itself..

Buhari please focus on education for your people...let them think of ways to make money and imppact the world in the best of ways rather than turning into religious bigots and extremists....

Education education and education...its all what GEJ wanted for the north but no way...

7 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by LeonMacJames(m): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
ijeebest:
I have said it over and over again that treating this idiots with kids glove can only worsen the situation. Last time i saw an aerial video following Boko haram guys as they scamper for safety. My surprise is this, why was the pilot just following them without using his air-power to whip their ass? Sometimes when i hear things like; We will rescue chibok girls ( some even say alive), i keep wondering if the person saying so knows how terrorists reason.
As far as i am concerned, anything within the confines of Sambisa forest should not be spared. Even if any of the chibok girls is still alive, she will be as deadly as any strong boko haram terrorist.

COMBAT STRATEGY should be OPERATION-WIPE-ALL.
do Nigerian military personnel have sense up to that level. this boko Haram issue would have been solved. if they did.

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
nwando:
[size=18pt]Let them send in berem to dance sekem and shake bottom for the terrorists in sambisa,[/size] make them happy ,let them stop the bombings
This is getting too much
grin grin grin....you too find trouble...

3 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by hisgrace090: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
military or boko boys, who is lying to Nigeria n's? who is on the wining side? We need answer.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by beloxxi(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
omalichachim:
grin grin grin
Just enjoying the buharist and the way they fight to defend their baba, funny country.

http://www.edge.org.ng/2015/06/windows-10-realesed-date-out.html windows 10 official release date

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by WIZGUY69(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
undecided
What's wrong with all the Tanoids above me less than a week on seat, and you wants miracle to happen??
is Buhari a superman you guys should mind yourself o.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by nonaira: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
I said it before Nigerian military is weaker than weak. Ragtag BH is still mocking them grin grin grin

I'm just sitting here, sipping my tea and waiting on buhari action towards this. Superman General you are needed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by doublewisdom: 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
let's join hands to say a prayer for buhari to have sense
grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin grin grin....you too find trouble...

There has to be a way to end this things nau grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by neocortex: 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
Boko haram are now very bold because a weak old man who is always on the road is in charge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by nonaira: 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
nwando:
This is getting too much

grin grin cheesy
Bad guy

2 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by deebrain(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
buskie13:
God pls...the sense u gave to Solomon... pls give him a little b4 he brings Nigeria down...improve his vocabulary too oh God...so that when wants to pronounce Osinbanjo..he wouldn't say Osunbade...all these n many more we ask...say Amen.. grin. cool

this is unfortunate.

I command your IQ to be restored in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by abbey621(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Anyone noticed how many threads on Nairaland created by the same set of people saying the same things over and over again. Just look at the comments, same stale jokes, same insults. I actually expected to read proposed solutions, intellectual discussions but all I see here are frustrated bitter souls....SHAME!

5 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
JingoOAU:
I thought Jonathan bought so many military hardware for the military?

This is going to be the biggest scam of the century....

GEJ is a thing of the past.........Focus on today...

7 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by datguru: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
buskie13:
God pls...the sense u gave to Solomon... pls give him a little b4 he brings Nigeria down...improve his vocabulary too oh God...so that when wants to pronounce Osinbanjo..he wouldn't say Osunbade...all these n many more we ask...say Amen.. grin. cool

God help him to pronounce corruption instead of kwaraption cheesy

5 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
nwando:

There has to be a way to end this things nau grin grin
so make them go use our lovely berem?... grin
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by ocelot2006(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
JingoOAU:
I thought Jonathan bought so many military hardware for the military?

This is going to be the biggest scam of the century....

Yes he did, and the military recaptured lost territories. That you guys have lost it again ain't GEJ'S business. He's enjoying his retirement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by doublewisdom: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
that man is very poor, remember he borrowed money to buy his form while the daughter was shopping @ Harrods and the wife was donating millions of naira to IDP.
The same Buhari has been receiving millions from RMFAC as pension, what has he been using the money to do
He used the money to fvk ashawo! grin grin grin
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
IzonOwei:
so make them go use our lovely berem?... grin

They should give her a contract to gather a group of girls and they all sew asho ebi
Short skirts with boob tubes
Wear jigida on their waists and those noisy anklets for maiden dance
Sekem sekem sekem,berem berem berem grin grin
Once they storm the forest,there will be a change

3 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by PStacks(m): 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
buskie13:
Buhari and Bad luck have something in common...

God save Nigeria.

just like your father had bad-luck to hav given birth to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Mohammed Indimi Loved Up In New Photos / Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday / See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.