Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc (46016 Views)

236 People Buried After IDP Camp Bombing By Nigerian Jet - Official / Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead / Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by CSTR2: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
PStacks:

You must bÉ so dumb to believe someone would resume office today and route all them boko haram same daÝ..

Your olodo has an Asterics.. OlÓdo+...

Your olodo no get rival, na only u one stand..

Olodo Emritus..
For a man that has ran for the presidency in the past 12 years, an ex-general, and a vociferous critic of the past government, one would expect an already formulated, radical, short-term maybe but an effective strategy that would have been implemented immediately atleast to drastically reduce the lose of lives and reduce rate of attacks.
What short-term policy in security have the APC formulated in all their years in the opposition.?

2 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Mistermamus(m): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
dey created a MONSTER to make gej government weak n country ungovernable dey succeded hes gone now dey av dere person as presido let him deal with it. its now a northern Nigeria problem as far e no affect SS n SE e no concern us here let dem deal with what they started/created stupid northern elders n leaders

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by 9jatatafo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari is an old retired general that needs to update his tactical war skills. He is so rusty. He thinks terrorism is a child's play. He forgot that the statement he made in 2011 that the baboon and the dog will bath in blood will not yield any fruit. Now the baboon and the dog are bathing seriously in blood. He should upgrade and do his work aggressively and stop talking too much. Talk is cheap PMB. I thought GEJ was a slowpoke now we have a talkpoke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by kenny987(f): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
We better start thinking deep and not let ourselves be caught out either sound asleep or with mouths/fingers open wide, spewing/typing empty words.
I hope this is not the beginning of that which we feared but contrived desperation and hardship forced majority of Nigerians to dance to the 'Change' mantra to the detriment of our collective freedom as a people.
I also hope 'Baba' isn't actually working but not in the way 'Change' led people to believe and we're here wondering at his 'silence'.
The uninterrupted spates of attacks...hmm! I do hope it is really as it seems with d intention of getting better, not that there is more than meets the eyes and we are yet to see beyond d obvious.
I hope the majority did not just hand Nig over to something more sinister than any right thinking person wants to imagine or put into words!
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by magicfinger1: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
peacebaba:
It is so disappointing that people are beginning to blame buhari this early. All we need is to join hands and support him to enhance good governance.
what the hell are u talking about? is boko haram giving innocent victims time to think? Buhari had almost 8weeks to prepare himself and yet he doesn't even seem to know where to begin. The simple truth is apc and buhari had and has no plan on how to move the nation forward . And the situation they saw and claim they have solutions to and for does not give them the luxury of galivanting around like davido and wizkid.

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
abbey621:
Anyone noticed how many threads on Nairaland created by the same set of people saying the same things over and over again. Just look at the comments, same stale jokes, same insults. I actually expected to read proposed solutions, intellectual discussions but all I see here are frustrated bitter souls....SHAME!
Am not suprised that the hate campaign has continued even after swearing in. Mock GMB at your own peril. Mock your leaders who have good intentions for you because they ousted your corrupt predesessors. You will be mocked one day by your own family members- people you never believe would mock you.
Majority of the Corrupt administration sympathizers are still very ignorant of the fact that their hate campaign will one day hurt them.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by MrBully: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
APC parasites will get it hot within this 4 year tenure. They'll be taught the meaning of 'opposition'

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by ruggedboy01: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
nwando:
[size=18pt]Let them send in beremx to dance sekem and shake bottom for the terrorists in sambisa,[/size] make them happy ,let them stop the bombings
This is getting too much

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
She is not yet done with malam Okorocha grin

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
buskie13:
Buhari and Bad luck have something in common...

God save Nigeria.

GOD SAVE YOU

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
MrBully:
APC parasites will get it hot within this 4 year tenure. They'll be taught the meaning of 'opposition'

Put that energy into helping the country

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
nonaira:

Let's be seriousm . since buhari took over, we've heard close to 4 BH attacks in that few days alone. More attacks in that few days then the last 3 weeks of GEJ. I'm sorry to say but it does look like BH is growing stronger by the day. Yes they were diminished in the last 2 months GEJ was president but it looks like whatever he did, immediately Buhari tookover, he is undoing it. Even BH had the audacity to attack a village during his inauguration. They see an extremely weak man in buhari obviously.

Let's just pray my assumptions is not correct. If it is, I really pity NE

I think the fact is, with the supplies they got from Russia and Belarus, our military gained strength against the terrorists. The army to me seem to be doing their best but lack continuous supply of hardwares which is expected of a country that does not manufacture its own weapons and US made sure they didn't get weapons while the terrorist annexed our towns and villages. GEJ was blamed for almost every terrorist attack and APC as a party seemed to capitalize on that. Now things have changed so won't it be fair they start getting some blames too.

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by MrBully: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Freemanan:

Put that energy into helping the country
That's the best way I know to assist
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Enegod(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
francizy:

I hab already di-clear my handset mana. I told za feeful op za kwantry Nigeria zat I hab only one pipty cows and 1 million naera kawai! Zis gownmant will not di-clear anything else yo wahhhhh! grin grin grin grin wink cheesy
*dies* grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
This is bad news...
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
abbey621:
Anyone noticed how many threads on Nairaland created by the same set of people saying the same things over and over again. Just look at the comments, same stale jokes, same insults. I actually expected to read proposed solutions, intellectual discussions but all I see here are frustrated bitter souls....SHAME!
Am not suprised that the hate campaign has continued even after swearing in. Mock GMB at your own peril. Mock your leaders who have good intentions for you because they ousted your corrupt predesessors. You will be mocked one day by your own family members- people you never believe would mock you.
Majority of the Corrupt administration sympathizers are still very ignorant of the fact that their hate campaign will one day hurt them.
I therefore, pray for you this day that God might have mercy on you. Indeed it is you that need prayers and not GMB.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by kenny987(f): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
CSTR2:
For a man that has ran for the presidency in the past 12 years, an ex-general, and a vociferous critic of the past government, one would expect an already formulated, radical, short-term maybe but an effective strategy that would have been implemented immediately atleast to drastically reduce the lose of lives and reduce rate of attacks.
What short-term policy in security have the APC formulated in all their years in the opposition.?

The truth is that if he was as patriotic as he has held himself out to be, and he actually had any tactical intelligence or solution to offer, he ought to have made himself available to d past govt, offered his 'expertise' and hopefully seen an end to this menace but no, that could only be in his capacity as President and even now he has that, it might seem premature but there doesn't seem to be any end in sight. Unless that is the ultimate aim with very despicable intents n plans against perceived enemies n regions, bearing in mind the 'born to rule' syndrome.

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by joseph1832(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
chuna1985:

GEJ is d past, please focus on the present n the future. The real clueless sai baba one chance has ascended the throne.
Yes focus on the present, but its funny and at the same time ironic when you see those who defended GEJ's cluelessness criticize Buhari's so called cluelessness, wouldn't that be called the 'real cluelessness?'.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Litmus: 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=14pt]Census 2011 in Punjab, INDIA[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJLnnk-4SYQ

Nigeria needs now to register all Births and Deaths. The Nigerian nation needs to know as much as it can about the people who call themselves Nigerians. Nigeria will not survive without border controls, working immigration service and all the other first-world safeguards. Nigeria is on the threshold between first and third world. Nigeria cannot hold on to third world ways of doing things with an economy that is no longer third world. Central Africa is rich in resources, the West got to it early. Now Central Africa is on the cusp of peace after decades of exploitation or they may just extend that resources stealing war to West Africa. Nigeria slipped under the radar (gods i hate cliches). Nigeria is a lot like the central Africa in terms of resources;worst, Nigerian people are entrepreneurial, so double the resources of Central Africa. Without taking steps such as in the video plus all the necessary investment in the military as well as border fences, ditches etc then Nigeria is just a big fat ripe fruit waiting for Centralafricalisation.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
MrBully:

That's the best way I know to assist

No wonder youths can get involved in the system....
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Moheat(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
nwando:

They should give her a contract to gather a group of girls and they all sew asho ebi
Short skirts with boob tubes
Wear jigida on their waists and those noisy anklets for maiden dance
Sekem sekem sekem,berem berem berem grin grin
Once they storm the forest,there will be a change

Lol grin
nwando:

They should give her a contract to gather a group of girls and they all sew asho ebi
Short skirts with boob tubes
Wear jigida on their waists and those noisy anklets for maiden dance
Sekem sekem sekem,berem berem berem grin grin
Once they storm the forest,there will be a change

Lol

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by molas02: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
can some1 tell me wat buhari is doing

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Moheat(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
PStacks:

just like your father had bad-luck to hav given birth to you.

You are really feeling the heat...sorry oh! You have to leave with this for the next four or may be eight years.

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by magicfinger1: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
[s]
Orkpekyandega:

[/s]shaaaaaaaaarrrraaaaap. If you have nothing intelligent to say. If your papa and mama were among those killed in the last 48hrs by boko haram you won't be talking rubbish here .

3 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by zionzoe(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
francizy:

Sai Bubu cheesy
Sai Baba is now Kai Baba.............lol
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by magicfinger1: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
molas02:
can some1 tell me wat buhari is doing
drinking milo tea with his wizkid osinbajo
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by francizy(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
zionzoe:
Sai Baba is now Kai Baba.............lol

Hehehehehe, na so we see am oh! grin
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Litmus: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Who is the president on seat now, these guys are getting bolder by the day.

Amnesty things
All what is happening now are indications that all approaches adopted by GEJ government to tackle Boko Haram were adhoc, temporal, mediocre and unsustainable. A comprehensive and sustainable war approach await them in few days. May God give us victory over this blood sucking evils
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
magicfinger1:
[s][/s]shaaaaaaaaarrrraaaaap. If you have nothing intelligent to say. If your papa and mama were among those killed in the last 48hrs by boko haram you won't be talking rubbish here .
I will and I think you deserve to tell me that more than a 100 times, but am matured enough to distinguish between constructive criticism and pulldown syndrom and hate campaign which I could infer from majority of the posts here. You may not be one of them though. Thank you very much sir. I am and have been a victim of the Boko Haram attacks but I know GMD is not the cause but his predesessors.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by themodernman: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari is failing daily and people are dying left right and centre while he is busy chilling in Chad and doing nothing

He has not recovered from the euphoria of the inauguration.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nicepoker(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Cursed fool. Scammer
5tupidity is really dwelling in u everywhere u go. Thought people like u went into extinction.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by TopHand: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari is failing daily and people are dying left right and centre while he is busy chilling in Chad and doing nothing
I just have to believe that you are been very biased and prejudiced if not your reasoning abilities is lower than a seven year old child, Buhari who was only inaugurated on friday and today is what ? tuesday and already he is having face to face discussion with affected neighbouring presidents reguarding military strategy and solutions to BH, in my book that is efficiency and reliability, I give him a A+++

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo / Zahra Buhari And Mohammed Indimi Loved Up In New Photos / Bayelsa Tribunal Chairman Affirms Governor Diri’s Election, Disagrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.