Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc (46024 Views)

236 People Buried After IDP Camp Bombing By Nigerian Jet - Official / Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead / Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by neocortex: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari continues to fail as the seconds ticks by , all the gains made by our army in the last two months are being eroded by a brazen Book haram who saw a weak man in power.

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Krak(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
This video is only a propaganda meant to make BH appear strong while infact they are getting weaker.

And for these idio.ts rejoicing and happy to see Buhari fail they have forgotten that he is too new in Aso Rock to make an immediate difference on the field.

Anyway, I dont expect them to understand since they can only see what they want to see. And I am not surprised that most of these Tanoids are from one particular section of this country which mostly lost out in the last elections.

I think they should grow up before they use their hate to destroy us all.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Beremx(f): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
nwando:
[size=18pt]Let them send in berem to dance sekem and shake bottom for the terrorists in sambisa,[/size] make them happy ,let them stop the bombings
This is getting too much
stop being silly and act your age. You're not a kid you know!

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by joseph1832(m): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
The incorruptible man that refused to publicly declare his asset Kai Bubu grin
And the political prostitute who refuse to let reason be his guide. Kai Barcanista!.

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Briareos(m): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
So making propaganda video is not only limited to PDP? Even Boko Haram has tapped into that too?

Well, it is obvious to anyone that this video is a cry for help from Boko boys to perhaps international terrorists organization to aide them. The military boys are pounding them to the ground so hard and with the imminent strategic and revitalized military under Buhari, they are using their last breath to gain relevance before the curtain falls.

Who the hell wrote this article and referred to them as "militants". Boko Haram is no militant, they are a terrorist body; let no man make mistake about that.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by ruggedboy01: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
francizy:

I hab already di-clear my handset mana. I told za feeful op za kwantry Nigeria zat I hab only one pipty cows and 1 million naera kawai! Zis gownmant will not di-clear anything else yo wahhhhh! grin grin grin grin wink cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by youngmonie: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
neocortex:
Buhari continues to fail as the seconds ticks by , all the gains made by our army in the last two months are being eroded by a brazen Book haram who saw a weak man in power.

Nigerians are very funny people, and i seee some grown ass men on this thread commenting like idiots. If at this age you are like this I wonder what yall's kids would be like. The man has only been there 4 days and you expect miracle to happen, something your so called Hero could not stop in donkey years and you want everything to go away like that in 4 days. I mean please lets have sense and comment like reasonable people
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Beremx:
stop being silly and act your age. You're not a kid you know!

grin grin grin
Sekem
Sekem
Sekem
Berem
Berem
Berem

Don't you want to help us end this war?
Nigeria is waiting on you nne

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Vince77(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
ijeebest:
I have said it over and over again that treating this idiots with kids glove can only worsen the situation. Last time i saw an aerial video following Boko haram guys as they scamper for safety. My surprise is this, why was the pilot just following them without using his air-power to whip their ass? Sometimes when i hear things like; We will rescue chibok girls ( some even say alive), i keep wondering if the person saying so knows how terrorists reason.
As far as i am concerned, anything within the confines of Sambisa forest should not be spared. Even if any of the chibok girls is still alive, she will be as deadly as any strong boko haram terrorist.

COMBAT STRATEGY should be OPERATION-WIPE-ALL.
I don't agree with that OPERATION.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by philips70(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Are you saying that our "poor" president and the husband of the owner of that N10.5M watch has attained the zenith of cluelessness? grin

I just feel so pained I once overrated your level of intelligence and maturity even after shifting your initial position. Very disappointed you have to act more childishly than the many kids that are in this forum. Take a cue from Izonwei and dearpreye, they are matured even with opposing views. Hope you were not paying someone to write for you on this forum? Try get yourself together.

2 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by henrysam(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
WIZGUY69:
undecided

What's wrong with all the Tanoids above me
less than a week on seat, and you wants miracle to happen??

is Buhari a superman
you guys should mind yourself o.
If you are a family to any of those recently killed you will not talk like this.

5 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
joseph1832:
So riddle me this, who's more clueless a man who spent six years and didn't act or a man who spent 5 days?.

Anyway your answer isn't important because I don't expect a reasonable answer from one who is clueless. So please regal in your cluelessness with barcanista the political prostitute. grin

GEJ is d past, please focus on the present n the future. The real clueless sai baba one chance has ascended the throne.

4 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by PStacks(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari is failing daily and people are dying left right and centre while he is busy chilling in Chad and doing nothing

Say something elsé pls. This one no sell
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by CSTR2: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
How long do we wait until buhari begin to take responsibility?

4 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
CSTR2:
How long do we wait until buhari begin to take responsibility?

After Ramadan

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by PStacks(m): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Who is the C-in-C?

Buhari is the C-in-C.. Do you have a problem with thÀt?

No matter how mÙch u rant, GEJ can never come back to collect mantlé from BuhÀrÌ.

Its like cryiÑg over spilled milk.. Ðont you get Ít..

tHere is nÓthing you would dÓ or saÝ that would bring GEj back.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Adultnextdoor(m): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
chukwudi44:
what exactly is the Daura President doing!!! I thought APC folks told us the brainless illiterate routed the maistastaine sect in the 1980s.he should be able to do to book haram.Ever since he assumed office last week,all the major gains recorded by the GEJ administration in the fight against book haram seems to have been eroded
......You obviously have no sense,the man resumed his full work as President yesterday and you are already judging.You all lack brains!
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by pomporiking: 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
francizy:

I hab already di-clear my handset mana. I told za feeful op za kwantry Nigeria zat I hab only one pipty cows and 1 million naera kawai! Zis gownmant will not di-clear anything else yo wahhhhh! grin grin grin grin wink cheesy

Hahahahahahaha.f#cking brilliant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by nonaira: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Briareos:
So making propaganda video is not only limited to PDP? Even Boko Haram has tapped into that too?

Well, it is obvious to anyone that this video is a cry for help from Boko boys to perhaps international terrorists organization to aide them. The military boys are pounding them to the ground so hard and with the imminent strategic and revitalized military under Buhari, they are using their last breath to gain relevance before the curtain falls.

Who the hell wrote this article and referred to them as "militants". Boko Haram is no militant, they are a terrorist body; let no man make mistake about that.

Let's be seriousm . since buhari took over, we've heard close to 4 BH attacks in that few days alone. More attacks in that few days then the last 3 weeks of GEJ. I'm sorry to say but it does look like BH is growing stronger by the day. Yes they were diminished in the last 2 months GEJ was president but it looks like whatever he did, immediately Buhari tookover, he is undoing it. Even BH had the audacity to attack a village during his inauguration. They see an extremely weak man in buhari obviously.

Let's just pray my assumptions is not correct. If it is, I really pity NE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by cocokiller1(f): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
boo boo,pls tell harry to do something abt this.
on a more serious note,buhari is/was a general. .
he'll knw hw to tackle BH more, evn PYO can back him up with prayers.mayb he is just waiting 4 d ryt time wich I suppose is now.

nice combo,,,,,wen a general meets a pastor,just tell sum1 hu knws another person that knws sum1else to tell BH dat parade has changed gear.mayb they 4got jona is out

Lol

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
let's join hands to say a prayer for buhari to have sense

Hahahaha, now i see why people are attacking you in a disreputable way forgetting this is democracy. Such very crass statements against you underlines the point that Buhari enjoys a cult follower-ship. A very bad thing indeed.
However, i'm begging you to show mercy. The new president needs opposition and critical analysis of his every decision to improve his performance and that's what people have to realize. Whether seeing as constructive or not, people have to air their views.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by PStacks(m): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
chukwudi44:
what exactly is the Daura President doing!!! I thought APC folks told us the brainless illiterate routed the maistastaine sect in the 1980s.he should be able to do to book haram.Ever since he assumed office last week,all the major gains recorded by the GEJ administration in the fight against book haram seems to have been eroded

You must bÉ so dumb to believe someone would resume office today and route all them boko haram same daÝ..

Your olodo has an Asterics.. OlÓdo+...

Your olodo no get rival, na only u one stand..

Olodo Emritus..
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by CSTR2: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
PStacks:

Buhari is the C-in-C.. Do you have a problem with thÀt?

No matter how mÙch u rant, GEJ can never come back to collect mantlé from BuhÀrÌ.

Its like cryiÑg over spilled milk.. Ðont you get Ít..

tHere is nÓthing you would dÓ or saÝ that would bring GEj back.
Stop hyperventilating on GEJ and focus on buhari for God's sake.
GEJ has gone home to his people a hero and buhari is the one on the hot seat now.
What should your president be doing to stem the tide?

3 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Benson123: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Where is the video Nairaland
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by searay(m): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Who is the C-in-C?

GEJ till 2019 doesn't mean that GEJ will be president of Nigeria till 2019 but that there may be no difference
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by neocortex: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
youngmonie:

Nigerians are very funny people, and i seee some grown ass men on this thread commenting like idiots. If at this age you are like this I wonder what yall's kids would be like. The man has only been there 4 days and you expect miracle to happen, something your so called Hero could not stop in donkey years and you want everything to go away like that in 4 days. I mean please lets have sense and comment like reasonable people

I don't think you are normal while typing that foolish reply, you nay be used to not getting what you want in life but you can't force your view on every Nigerian . The man promised Nigerians miracle and he also lied to north east people that help is on the way when he knew he has no plan of improving their lives. Where I come from people don't defend scammers , they expose them for who they are , I don't know about you.

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by lyricalz: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Terrorism in the north, and if care is not taking severe militancy in the niger-delta. Yet baba wan end amnesty, I laf in fulani language sha.

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by mickyeddi(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Who is the president on seat now, these guys are getting bolder by the day.

Amnesty things

So you expect someone that's not even a week in power to perform wonders, sometimes the ignorance exhibited on this forum beggars belief.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by peacebaba: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
It is so disappointing that people are beginning to blame buhari this early. All we need is to join hands and support him to enhance good governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by magicfinger1: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
I won't be surprised if buhari opts to negotiate with boko haram instead of fighting them. Buhari seems to be slow,he had time and weeks to have prepared his work actions ,it is absolutely unacceptable that buhari still doesn't know or have his ministerial list!!! What the hell has he been doing ?? Buhari and apc doesn't seem to understand the magnitude of the task set before them. If they don't start buckling up and osinbajo stops glowing his 32 teeth everytime he sees a camera ppl will turn against them.

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by PStacks(m): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
CSTR2:
Stop hyperventilating on GEJ and focus on buhari for God's sake.
GEJ has gone home to his people a hero and buhari is the one on the hot seat now.
What should your president be doing to stem the tide?

I wonder whÓ dash monkey banana!

He has gone home to his people a "Hero"..

You people just thiÑk heroism Ís that chÉap..

Gej went home conquered, subdued, dominated.. He went home vanquished.

No be only Hero, na three-three.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by MrBully: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
buskie13:
Buhari and Bad luck have something in common...

God save Nigeria.
The mallam is even planning to grant amnesty to those faceless _idiots

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter / Reno Omokri Savagely Replies Follower Who Asked How He Funds His Travels / Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.