Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc (46021 Views)

236 People Buried After IDP Camp Bombing By Nigerian Jet - Official / Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead / Did Buhari Join The Military With A Forged WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Litmus: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
[size=14pt]Ceuta and Melilla Border Fences [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v-0NS-MeDE
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by molas02: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
magicfinger1:
drinking weeds wit his wizkid osinbajo
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
let's join hands to say a prayer for buhari to have sense
But if we are that prayerful, why didn't we pray for Jonathan when he was still in power? Why the sudden need to pray for GMB to get sense? **smiles**
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Dahnify70(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
francizy:

I hab already di-clear my handset mana. I told za feeful op za kwantry Nigeria zat I hab only one pipty cows and 1 million naera kawai! Zis gownmant will not di-clear anything else yo wahhhhh! grin grin grin grin wink cheesy

Yo wahhh. I supik am for you zat za boko aram is strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by wisdompraise(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerian!!! How many times did I call us? What is wrong with us? When are we going to stop our negative comments and join hands and pray God's intervention?

Goodluck is bad. Buhari has bad luck. What is this?
We blame society but we are society. Change yourself, society will change automatically.

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by WIZGUY69(m): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
henrysam:

If you are a family to any of those recently killed you will not talk like this.

You don't get me.

I can. boldly tell you that the oppositions are excited when this kinda news Is published, just to discredit and insult the President to show that he isn't capable.

I pray this killings should stop irrespective of political affiliations though.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Krak:
This video is only a propaganda meant to make BH appear strong while infact they are getting weaker.

And for these idio.ts rejoicing and happy to see Buhari fail they have forgotten that he is too new in Aso Rock to make an immediate difference on the field.

Anyway, I dont expect them to understand since they can only see what they want to see. And I am not surprised that most of these Tanoids are from one particular section of this country which mostly lost out in the last elections.

I think they should grow up before they use their hate to destroy us all.
You are so Korrekt
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by barnacle: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari is failing daily and people are dying left right and centre while he is busy chilling in Chad and doing nothing
imagine you are our presido,how would you feel if such a high amount of pressure is mounted on you or God blessed your dad and gave him the mandate to rule this nation,will you be happy if after just 2days in office,people's hope in him is declining.wont you give him more time to prove himself

buhari is not a magician.he went to chad and niger to join hands to bring the terrorist to book. or do you want him to sit in aso villa and shout CHANGE APPEAR and light would become stable,your road will suddenly become tarred and naija will bcme a paradise to live in.a saying goes FOR YOU TO CUT A MEAT WITH YOUR MOUTH,YOUR UPPER AND LOWER TEETH MUST COME TOGETHER.he needs allies
he asked for 100days and we would give it to him
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by luvinhubby(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
I love Nigeria & pray for the best for her but.....a lot of the ruling leaders of today refused to offer anything in other to nip this boko haram menace in the bud under GEJ, but were waiting to use it to campaign against him, today they are in power.
The highest advisory organ in Nigeria is the council of state & Buhari never attended the meeting for once under GEJ to proffer ideas to stop this nonsense.

Lesson : Nation building is a collective task, no person(s), party or tribe can do it alone.

2 Likes

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by BlackBaron: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
The released video lacks any iota of proof about what they're claiming against the Nigerian people.

Very scanty gathering of the scums were shown and just shooting aimlessly into bushes.
The claimed jet may also be from the last known crash as they kept on teasing all parties involved against them including Jonathan.

Epic fail! From the bastards.
Cries of pain and anguish is what this video should be called.
Their ends are coming sooner than they wished.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
youngmonie:

Nigerians are very funny people, and i seee some grown ass men on this thread commenting like idiots. If at this age you are like this I wonder what yall's kids would be like. The man has only been there 4 days and you expect miracle to happen, something your so called Hero could not stop in donkey years and you want everything to go away like that in 4 days. I mean please lets have sense and comment like reasonable people
And the same persons want to pray for GMB to get sense when they themselves don't have what they want to pray for another person to have.
With this kinds of brains in an economy, never expect that economy to develop.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by TopHand: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
wisdompraise:
Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerian!!! How many times did I call us? What is wrong with us? When are we going to stop our negative comments and join hands and pray God's intervention?

Goodluck is bad. Buhari has bad luck. What is this?
We blame society but we are society. Change yourself, society will change automatically.
Dont mind them, everyman is responsible for his own actions, if you are a tanker driver dont drink and drive, if you are a transporter mainten your vehicles, if you are a Narialander encourage positivity, the era of GEJ is gone now is the time of Sai Buhari, he became president over the weekend and is already visiting neighbouring countries, planning the destruction of BH please people why all the hate and malice are you so blinded by prejudice that you will not support a good effort?

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by easystudy101: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
ademoladeji:
A new video uploaded Tuesday by Boko Haram shows several militants, their faces covered with scarves, claiming that the militant group is in control of their territory and that African coalition armies have not made meaningful advances in the days since President Muhammadu Buhari's inauguration on Friday. The video pokes fun of claims from the Nigerian military that it has reduced Boko Haram's capabilities in recent months.

The video has three parts: One in which a speaker claims control over Maiduguri in Northeastern Nigeria and that they are in possession of military ID cards of dead Nigerian soldiers, another with militants fighting in a field and shooting fallen soldiers, and a third with the militants inspecting what they claim is a downed jet.

The video follows a string of attacks since Friday that have left dozens dead in northeastern Nigeria. A suicide bombing Tuesday killed up to 20 people at a cattle market in Maiduguri, and 30 people were killed in fighting over the weekend, the Associated Press reported. Heavy gunfire and bombing was heard elsewhere in Maiduguri Tuesday.

The video is intended to signal that Boko Haram still has strength, according to Peter Pham, head of the Atlantic Council's Africa Center. "As underscored by the string of attacks around Maiduguri and other northeastern towns over the weekend and continuing into this week, it is clear that Boko Haram is far from a spent force. Although there is no indication of when the footage in the video was shot, the timing of the release reinforces this message of an organization that remains a force to be reckoned with," he said. "President Buhari has a significant challenge ahead of him as the group continues to evolve and adapt, demonstrating again the resilience that has always characterized it – all the more reason he needs international support."

The fighting in the video is graphic. Soldiers approach several men bleeding on the ground and shoot them in the head from behind. One man appears to be stabbed repeatedly in the neck. One man is seen hanging out the broken window of a minivan.

At the end, a group of militants celebrate around what they say is the destroyed pieces of a jet. The man speaking challenges the presidents of Nigeria, Chad, Niger, Cameroon, the United States, France, and the Prime Minister of Israel, telling each "here are your goods."

The video also shows that Boko Haram, which goes by the name ISWAP since pledging allegiance to the Islamic State group in March, is mimicking the style and format of their Middle Eastern counterpart, according to Jasmine Opperman, Africa analyst at the Terrorism Research and Analysis Consortium.

"Boko Haram has clearly spelled out what it is set to bring to the fight against the new president: Determination to continue with attacks by small groups of fighters that still has arms such as rockets, the use of suicide bombings and bombings," she said. "The targets will remain public places and Maiduguri will not be handed on a plate to the Nigerian Government."

Buhari has said that the headquarters of the Nigerian military will be moved to Maiduguri, where Boko Haram originated. Buhari sent a tweet Tuesday that showed he was meeting with military service members in the Nigerian capital of Abuja.

Source: http://www.ibtimes.com/new-boko-haram-video-mocks-nigeria-military-downed-nigerian-jet-fighter-graphic-1948601?

CIA and MOSSAD una well don oo!

1 Like

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by magicfinger1: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
barnacle:
imagine you are our presido,how would you feel if such a high amount of pressure is mounted on you or God blessed your dad and gave him the mandate to rule this nation,will you be happy if after just 2days in office,people's hope in him is declining.wont you give him more time to prove himself

buhari is not a magician.he went to chad and niger to join hands to bring the terrorist to book. or do you want him to sit in aso villa and shout CHANGE APPEAR and light would become stable,your road will suddenly become tarred and naija will bcme a paradise to live in.a saying goes FOR YOU TO CUT A MEAT WITH YOUR MOUTH,YOUR UPPER AND LOWER TEETH MUST COME TOGETHER.he needs allies
he asked for 100days and we would give it to him
if he knows he can't stand the heat of the hot seat,he should have stayed with his cows in his farm in daura and allowed young,vibrant capable hands to take charge of the nation. I don't think u seem to understand the severity of the situation nigeria is both politically and economically.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by magicfinger1: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
[b]
luvinhubby:

The highest advisory organ in Nigeria is the council of state & Buhari never attended the meeting for once under GEJ to proffer ideas to stop this nonsense.
[/b]are u serious?? Kai , we don enter am for naija ooooooo
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
philips70:

I just feel so pained I once overrated your level of intelligence and maturity even after shifting your initial position. Very disappointed you have to act more childishly than the many kids that are in this forum. Take a cue from Izonwei and dearpreye, they are matured even with opposing views. Hope you were not paying someone to write for you on this forum? Try get yourself together.

Good evening Bro. I think you should have solely addressed him without unnecessarily mentioning me. I don't like being used as a yardstick for measuring other people's behaviour and attitude.

People are INDIVIDUALS. And they are unique in their behaviour, perception, attitude, and paradigm. Barcanista sees matters from his own very unique binocular.

Thank you sir.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by buskie13(m): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
PStacks:

just like your father had bad-luck to hav given birth to you.
ur mama na ashawo...ur papa na armed robber...hopeless he goat
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by philips70(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Good evening Bro. I think you should have solely addressed him without unnecessarily mentioning me. I don't like being used as a yardstick for measuring other people's behaviour and attitude.

People are INDIVIDUALS. And they are unique in their behaviour, perception, attitude, and paradigm. Barcanista sees matters from his own very unique binocular.

Thank you sir.

Noted, thanks for the civility. Good evening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by sinizia: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
francizy:

I hab already di-clear my handset mana. I told za feeful op za kwantry Nigeria zat I hab only one pipty cows and 1 million naera kawai! Zis gownmant will not di-clear anything else yo wahhhhh! grin grin grin grin wink cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2254866_obamalafff_jpegc9b48d05c12a4375035937271eea96bf

This francizy guy don kill me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
henrysam:

If you are a family to any of those recently killed you will not talk like this.
Being a victim should not be an excuse for us to begin to shift blames to the wrong persons. I have being a victim but the truth must be told and exposed.
What I see here is a group of bitter loosers coming out to unite for a course that has no relevance. But I must be quick to state here that some few may have genuine complaints though tendered on the wrong thread at the wrong time.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by ademoladeji(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mods, I say thank you oooooo

After 13 attempts, I finally made it to FP....

God bless Jack Bauer...

Ishilove thank you fa!

Lalasticlala e seun!
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by daclint(m): 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
francizy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by kelvine(m): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Quotes like this makes me happy. I am so sure Patience Jonathan would at this time be saying ''God haff catch him, sebi dem no let me do first lady again''

nwando:
Jonathan is eating periwinkle soup in Otuoke and watching NTA news while mommy peshe is massaging his tired feet
Buhari and co should get to work
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
nonaira:

Let's be seriousm . since buhari took over, we've heard close to 4 BH attacks in that few days alone. More attacks in that few days then the last 3 weeks of GEJ. I'm sorry to say but it does look like BH is growing stronger by the day. Yes they were diminished in the last 2 months GEJ was president but it looks like whatever he did, immediately Buhari tookover, he is undoing it. Even BH had the audacity to attack a village during his inauguration. They see an extremely weak man in buhari obviously.

Let's just pray my assumptions is not correct. If it is, I really pity NE

'Yes they were diminished in the last 2 months GEJ was president but it looks like whatever he did, immediately Buhari tookover, he is undoing it'.
"How can you diminish something in your administration in 2 months and the thing will re-surface in 4 to 6 days".
How do you expect somebody who is reasonable enough to accept this as a defence. The earlier we accept that the PDP led government was the originator of Boko Haram the better for us.
Blame Jonathan and not Buhari for any attacks both past and present. If you doubt me then read this.......

“I regret serving PDP government that created Boko Haram because of politics’, Says Maku.
Former Nigerian minister of information Labaran Maku, yesterday apologized to Nigerians in general and people of Nasarawa state for his participation in the government runs by Peoples Democratic Party (PDP as a minister), the party which he said created insurgents that have been killing people all over the country.
Maku who made this known while addressing his supporters at a campaign tour of Akwanga Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, apologized to his people for participating in government that “is using insurgency to kill them.
“I regret working for this government, a government that is sponsoring some disgruntled elements to kill her people because of politics. All the killing taking place in Nigeria is a product of this government.”
Maku, who is now the governorship candidate of All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) in the coming election in Nasarawa State, emphasized that Boko Haram insurgency is a product of the PDP government.
He however, pledged to develop the state and to provide jobs to millions of unemployed people in the state.
He promised to do everything possible to discourage crime in the state.
thecitizenng.com/headline-2/i-regret-serving-pdp-government-that-created-boko-haram-because-of-politics-says-maku/

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
NSA blames PDP for Boko Haram crisis.
The National Security Adviser, Gen. Owoye Azazi, on Friday in Asaba, Delta State, said the Peoples Democratic Party should be partly blamed for the increasing destruction visited on Nigerians by theBoko Haramsect.
The sect, which operates in the northern part of Nigeria, has claimed responsibility for some bombings in the North, including Nigeria’s seat of power, Abuja.
Azazi, at the second South-South Economic Summit, noted that the ruling party had not acted responsibly in taking the decisions that had security implications for the country.
He made the allegation just as two prominent Americans, Mike Mullen, the 17th Joint Chief of Staff and former Mayor of New York, Rudy Guilliani, who were invited as lead speakers at the event, were turned back by their embassy on their arrival in Lagos for onward journey to Asaba “for security reasons.”
Specifically, the NSA maintained that the rise in the activities of the sect just after the 2011 presidential elections was a pointer to his conclusion that the activities of the Islamic sect might be connected with politics.
The former army chief said the decision of the PDP to exclude certain persons from taking part in the election, contrary to the provisions of the constitution, had assisted in fuelling the sect’s activities.
Azazi emphasised that security issues were being politicised in the country, a development he noted had promoted insecurity in every part of the country.
While tracing the origin of the sect and the inability of successive leaders to halt its activities, Azazi said, “Some people were wearing white garments 22 years ago and calling themselves Republic of Afghanistan in the North and some people said they were only keeping to their religion and that there was nothing wrong.
“We try to play the ostrich and think things will blow over. I believe we should stop the politicisation of security issues in Nigeria.”
“How come the extent of violence did not increase in Nigeria until the public declaration of the people that were going to contest election by the PDP? And I would also like to say this, though the PDP people will not agree with me, they would like to attack me, but I hope they do it in private.
“PDP got it wrong from the beginning by saying Mr. A can go and Mr. B cannot go and these decisions were made without looking at the constitution.”
Azazi submitted that there was a strong link between the resurgence of violence in the northern region and the last set of elections that were held in the country
He added, “I believe there is a strong element of politicisation of the crisis, where some people were assured that they would win 80 per cent and they did not win.
“Is it not amazing that after the elections the Boko Haram became better trained, better armed and better funded. But I can assure you that Boko Haram could not have that kind of sophistication without a backing.”
According to the army General, arresting the leaders of the sect would not completely erase the group because their activities had given birth to other branches of violence, which would continue to raise their heads.
“Today, if you arrest all the leaders of Boko Haram, I don’t think the problem would end, because the situation that created the sect has not been tackled e.g. poverty and the desire (of some people) to rule Nigeria. These issues cannot be isolated unless they are handled comprehensively.
www.punchng.com/news/nsa-blames-pdp-for-boko-haram-crisis/

Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by kelvine(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
GEJ inherited insecurity crisis from day one in office. Everyone turned against him and gave him names.
People are dying so it is not too early to begin to expect the promised CHANGE. At the campaigns we were made to believe the General is well experienced and able to do miracles, no timeline was given. Call us saTANOID, we won't cry, but please dear progressives tell us how long we have to wait before we see the most ''clueful" president make an impact in security.

WIZGUY69:
undecided

What's wrong with all the Tanoids above me
less than a week on seat, and you wants miracle to happen??

is Buhari a superman
you guys should mind yourself o.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
nwando:

They should give her a contract to gather a group of girls and they all sew asho ebi
Short skirts with boob tubes
Wear jigida on their waists and those noisy anklets for maiden dance
Sekem sekem sekem,berem berem berem grin grin
Once they storm the forest,there will be a change
you no serious o plus you too funny...chei my belle.. grin
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by najoke: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
The man doesn't seem to understand.

Kai Baba

Choi...Tonye, your stupidity don sky rocket finish.
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mistermamus:
dey created a MONSTER to make gej government weak n country ungovernable dey succeded hes gone now dey av dere person as presido let him deal with it. its now a northern Nigeria problem as far e no affect SS n SE e no concern us here let dem deal with what they started/created stupid northern elders n leaders
My brother so you believed all the lies that hell fire political party told you en? Fiidiiipiii was the one that created that MONSTER for her own selfish political motives.
Am happy that the reality has started downing on some of them, making them to dig out some revealtion. It started with Azazi now it is Marku (the one that supported the view that 19<16).

“I regret serving PDP government that created Boko Haram because of politics’, Says Maku.
Former Nigerian minister of information Labaran Maku, yesterday apologized to Nigerians in general and people of Nasarawa state for his participation in the government runs by Peoples Democratic Party (PDP as a minister), the party which he said created insurgents that have been killing people all over the country.
Maku who made this known while addressing his supporters at a campaign tour of Akwanga Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, apologized to his people for participating in government that “is using insurgency to kill them.
“I regret working for this government, a government that is sponsoring some disgruntled elements to kill her people because of politics. All the killing taking place in Nigeria is a product of this government.”
Maku, who is now the governorship candidate of All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) in the coming election in Nasarawa State, emphasized that Boko Haram insurgency is a product of the PDP government.
He however, pledged to develop the state and to provide jobs to millions of unemployed people in the state.
He promised to do everything possible to discourage crime in the state.
thecitizenng.com/headline-2/i-regret-serving-pdp-government-that-created-boko-haram-because-of-politics-says-maku/
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by francizy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
sinizia:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2254866_obamalafff_jpegc9b48d05c12a4375035937271eea96bf

This francizy guy don kill me. grin

Lol, talk true, no be so our dear Presido dey talk? cheesy grin
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by vokalguy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
buskie13:
Buhari and Bad luck have something in common...

God save Nigeria.

So you are comparing a president who has not even been in power for 4 days to someone who was there for over 4 years.... once again I don't get the mentality of some of y'all on this site
Re: New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc by GeorgeAmax(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wetin d illiterate presido dey do sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation / Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" / Bayelsa Tribunal Chairman Affirms Governor Diri’s Election, Disagrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.