Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] (43310 Views)

Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today / Female Kidnapper Caught In Iwo, Osun State By Mob And Taken To The Palace / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by McEwen(m): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
See money shocked shocked
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by successhunter: 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
I just dey feel for them.... But crime na crime. undecided
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by baybeeboi: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Berrymoss:
grin grin grin.i became a Nl today. Am so excited

you are a fööl
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Crown01: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Disappointing comment. No wonder yorubas can't depend on their kinsmen.
AdeluwaTemi:
I knew it, my mind kept telling me that this fraudsters would be yoruba.

our governors should do something about the high rate of crime in our region
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Pheals(f): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
[b]bro in every region.. There's thieves so taking them to court in ibadan doesn't make them yoruba, let reason now ah .... Don't talk like kids nah[b/]
AdeluwaTemi:

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by akoaki(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
The definition of the word 'corruption' has now changed in nigeria.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by 1stola: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
AdeluwaTemi:

Shut da fùck up!
Retąrded impersonator.
Who told you they're all Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
AdeluwaTemi:

You are yoruba and your name is adeluwa? You people are just mischevous. Adeluwa is not yoruba adeoluwa is more like it.

1 Like

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Badebim(f): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
A good name is better than silver & gold.
They have soiled the names of their families & posterity will judge them. shocked
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by searider(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari's first fraud assignment.

#in Buhari's voice# zhe elinmination of kwaraption mast be prioritized.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by ayusco85(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I got thinking...

If they stole 20bundles of N1000 notes, how does it equate to 8bn Naira?

Where 1bundle = 5packets
And 1packet = 100 pieces (in a commercial bank).

Whereas in CBN;
1bundle = 10packets.
1packet = 100pieces.

I know I suck at mathematics, but the answer I arrived at isn't close to 8bn Naira. embarassed

Not forgetting the heavy security at CBN, let alone where the mutilated notes are been destroyed. Some ogas at the tops are involved, these ones are just scapegoats.

its either u are not good at maths, or u got ur facts all wrong.

well this is nigeria, the more u look the less u see
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by gidjah(m): 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2015
AdeluwaTemi:

may be its because they r said to be intelligent, but i tot, them be learners were my igbo brothers dey??!, just asking plllssss...
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Desanto21(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dem go shit d moni dis nite after their sentence
I trust Nigerian Police especially those incharge of prison for dis kind matter smileyDem go shit d moni dis nite after their sentence
I trust Nigerian Police for dis kind matter
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by gidjah(m): 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
Berrymoss:
welcome ma,but how come u look like a Doll Baby in ur profile pics??
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Sappyman(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I got thinking...

If they stole 20bundles of N1000 notes, how does it equate to 8bn Naira?

Where 1bundle = 5packets
And 1packet = 100 pieces (in a commercial bank).

Whereas in CBN;
1bundle = 10packets.
1packet = 100pieces.

I know I suck at mathematics, but the answer I arrived at isn't close to 8bn Naira. embarassed

Not forgetting the heavy security at CBN, let alone where the mutilated notes are destroyed. Some ogas at the tops are involved, these ones are just scapegoats.

I dey feel you my broda.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by kabaka1: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
adeaks:
Won't be surprised if this case also ends in failure.

If some BIGMEN are behind dem, why not grin. Is this not naija again
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by jude33084(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sacrificial lamb sad
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by tellwisdom: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Why are people stealing recklessly??
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
ayusco85:

its either u are not good at maths, or u got ur facts all wrong.

well this is nigeria, the more u look the less u see

lols.
I might not know maths, but I know 'cash' and 'bundle counting'. Not forgetting that N1000 is the easiest denomination to bundle count.

20bundles of N1000 can never give 8bn Naira.

You can do the maths, if you're better at Mathematics. grin
I am calculating based on the info given in the earlier report.

While carrying out the assignment, the investigation team was alleged to have found one of the currency boxes filled only with old newspapers rather than 20 bundles of N1000 notes.

^^^ That's an excerpt from the previous report.

__I stand to be corrected, albeit with accurate calculations.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by bettercreature(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
AdeluwaTemi:

You are right,we are not igbo for christ sake!
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by nightmile: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
AdeluwaTemi:

Fake.....,....from the name you will know this bigot is an impostor yamiri .Am coming back to mould your fore father's flat head with insult.

1 Like

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Coolcash1: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
AdeluwaTemi:

Omo ale yoruba jati jati

1 Like

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
AdeluwaTemi:

Nna your own too much na.
Everybody knows the tribe that is no 1 in all these type of crime
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by millionaireman: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
AdeluwaTemi:

About the first time I am hearing a Yoruba admitting reality.

1 Like

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Blackfire(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Watch this thread as it goes to tribalistic dogs, blind no-network e-warrior apc and pdp, and religious bunkum with there cricum cracum
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Olacchris: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
The money they stole is not even reflecting in them
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by juman(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
This is a country of big indiscipline and inordinate corruption.

A failed 54 years old country. Country of bad leaders.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by zubby29(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
AdeluwaTemi:

plz refund d money ur parents paid to send u to school,am sure u know dat u r not useful
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by stjsd(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by tiwasiaife(m): 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
tunwumi:
During former regime they will be dancing shoki all around the country.

How much did the stole the money that can not build an airport.

Zuwo u can't even make a good sentence whereas you want to quote someone. Abeg vet your post and see the public assault u did to your self.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Lagusta(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Berrymoss:

And you are very pretty..... smiley

1 Like

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by GodwinTobi(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
stealing is not corruption during GEJ regime but in GMBs regime stealing is corruption....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer / This Lady’s Rape Ordeal Will Give You Goose Bumps / Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.