Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] (43293 Views)

Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today / Female Kidnapper Caught In Iwo, Osun State By Mob And Taken To The Palace / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Theanointed3(f): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
They for share some give me joh.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
Typing...
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by seunlayi(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I got thinking...

If they stole 20bundles of N1000 notes, how does it equate to 8bn Naira?

Where 1bundle = 5packets
And 1packet = 100 pieces (in a commercial bank).

Whereas in CBN;
1bundle = 10packets.
1packet = 100pieces.

I know I suck at mathematics, but the answer I arrived at isn't close to 8bn Naira. embarassed

Not forgetting the heavy security at CBN, let alone where the mutilated notes are destroyed. Some ogas at the tops are involved, these ones are just scapegoats.

you spoke my mind and in addition, Are they telling us that just this people spent 8billion naira alone? no, I won't agree cos that is not a small money and it can't be hidden in their appearance........

1 Like

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by walozanga(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
WHERE IS SANUSI? HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED TOO
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by femliany(m): 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Berrymoss:
grin grin grin.i became a Nl today. Am so excited
you welcome on board
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by madjune(m): 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
Its so sad.

Somehow e for make sense if they had even used these 8bn for some developmental schemes or sound investments but look at them...

Its so obvious they've blown them away on owambe and amala and ewedu through the yrs.

They still look as hungry and deprived as those hungry starters you see at Ojota bus stops.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Jonwesley(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=Berrymoss post=34360681] grin grin grin.i became a Nl today. Am so excited[/quote

Welcome to NL mrs Adams Oshiomole!!!

1 Like

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by ChynoBEATS: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
adeaks:
That was what they did with Bode George only for the supreme court to overturn his conviction as a result of defects in the original charge drafted by festus keyamo among other reasons.

You should have understood that BG cant n wont be convicted as far as PDP is in power......

Re-open the case now n see if APC wont deal with him
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by crystall20(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Loads of cash to be won on fixed matches, get your sure 100% fixed game by contacting our agents on 2348136171479 to get subscribed and get winning
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Hardexx(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dats good for d thief
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by onyiloyi(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Berrymoss:
welcome on board

1 Like

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by tiger28: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mopolchi:
All these Yoruba people wey wan reap where dey no sow. God don catch una.
Abeg check wella, the head of the cabal is an IGBO woman.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by EzeeYFB(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
lol,so these r d pple,i cant bliv it,abeg bring d real pple jare na so CBN staff go b like, even GTbank staff fresh pass dis ones . fake pple taking d fall for d real ones
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by tiger28: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
AdeluwaTemi:
I knew it, my mind kept telling me that this fraudsters would be yoruba.

our governors should do something about the high rate of crime in our region
PATIENCE OKORO is their Leader. Check well
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by ayusco85(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
I might not know maths, but I know 'cash' and 'bundle counting'. Not forgetting that N1000 is the easiest denomination to bundle count.

20bundles of N1000 can never give 8bn Naira.

You can do the maths, if you're better at Mathematics. grin
I am calculating based on the info given in the earlier report.

^^^ That's an excerpt from the previous report.

__I stand to be corrected, albeit with accurate calculations.

Dats just a fraction of the scam. Lol. Dey were tellin us how they carried out the scam. It was on a massive scale, hence the arrival of such amount albiet the 8billion
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by IGWISE(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
Berrymoss:
Thank God 4 ur life, and welcome in ur own language

1 Like

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Geulink: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Majority of yoruba peoples are arm bandits. I suspect this people were hired. By Coach Bola Tinubu. I recommend Buhari should personally investigate him and OBJ.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
AdeluwaTemi:

Omo ala jati jati
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by michphenomena(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Berrymoss:
....u are welcome

u are nt bad wink

1 Like

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by themanderon: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
baybeeboi:

you are a fööl
Why did u call her a fool?? Some people should not have been born on earth smh lipsrsealed
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by VANHELLSING: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
AdeluwaTemi:

Sons and daughters of ODUDUWA the thief pass late Anini of edo state. tongue cool shocked grin

Omo yoruba me niooooo wink
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
seunlayi:

you spoke my mind and in addition, Are they telling us that just this people spent 8billion naira alone? no, I won't agree cos that is not a small money and it can't be hidden in their appearance........

Can you imagine, and I dey here dey chop meatpie.
Lols @ appearance.

Normally the smart robbers don't show it. When they are finally busted ehn, you sef fit take oath on their behalf that they're innocent.

ayusco85:

Dats just a fraction of the scam. Lol. Dey were tellin us how they carried out the scam. It was on a massive scale, hence the arrival of such amount albiet the 8billion
Better.
Thanks for elucidating. They made it look like they moved the 8bn once, even though the analysis didn't even sum up.

Na why I confuse.
Even at that, they still need the assistance of security operatives and an oga(s) at the the op.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2015
Berrymoss:

Welcome! We the guys promise you a nice experience here. Single or married?

1 Like

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by ayusco85(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

[i]Better.
Thanks for elucidating. They made it look like they moved the 8bn once, even though the analysis didn't even sum up.

Na why I confuse.
Even at that, they still need the assistance of security operatives and an oga(s) at the the op.

. U welcome
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by hope4nigeria(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mopolchi:
oloriburuku nie! when you talk of stealing in nigeria ur tribe are 90% in stealing

1 Like

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Mopolchi: 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
hope4nigeria:
oloriburuku nie! when you talk of stealing in nigeria ur tribe are 90% in stealing
oloshi nie u see say na your brothers and sisters na im efcc dey parade like nylon bag. oloshi ni awon Yoruba.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Mopolchi: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
tiger28:
Abeg check wella, the head of the cabal is an IGBO woman.
no need to check, the one wey op post for here dey enough. Na Yoruba people dey spoil this lovely country. Their love for owo is too much. e good as efcc catch them by the end of the year prison go be their bedroom and parlour.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by mamba808(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mopolchi:
wetin Yoruba people do Una nah?
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Mopolchi: 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
mamba808:

wetin Yoruba people do Una nah?
they dey come nairaland to talk about Ndi Igbo so me too come start to dey talk about them.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by NovusHomo(m): 12:16am On Jun 03, 2015
tunwumi:
During former regime they will be dancing shoki all around the country.

How much did the stole the money that can not build an airport.

Enough to build a Stella Oduah airport, leaking roof and all.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 03, 2015
I say sentence them to life imprisonment! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) / Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) / Zambian Stanbic Bank Staff Sentenced To Prison For Stealing Bank’s Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.