Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] (43300 Views)

Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today / Female Kidnapper Caught In Iwo, Osun State By Mob And Taken To The Palace / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by osomegbe(m): 1:59am On Jun 03, 2015
AdeluwaTemi:
I knew it, my mind kept telling me that this fraudsters would be yoruba.

our governors should do something about the high rate of crime in our region
No stereotyping here, it is a system thing. Business as usual. Unfortunately change has come.
Formally, it is called stealing and not corruption.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by ziccoit: 2:23am On Jun 03, 2015
adeaks:
Won't be surprised if this case also ends in failure. Efcc has a quite poor rate of conviction in high profile cases. When last did you hear of a high profile case in which the perpetrator(s) was imprisoned. Even in the few cases that they are able to secure conviction the culprits would be given ludicrous option of fines in lieu of imprisonment.
The speed at which Efcc rushed to file this case does not give me hope. Sometimes they should learn to take time to build their cases instead of rushing to court all in a bid to secure public adulation. That was what they did with Bode George only for the supreme court to overturn his conviction as a result of defects in the original charge drafted by festus keyamo among other reasons.

Its not EFCC issue. Our criminal justice is skewed in favour of the riches against the poors. The country criminal laws need total overhauling. National house of assemblies aware of these and may deliberately doing nothing knowing fully well the present arrangement favors them. In Nigeria law, stealing a cock may land the thief a 29yrs jail term while stealing billions may attract N500k fine!
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by yinkizy: 2:25am On Jun 03, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] dere head will b lyk
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by tiger28: 3:22am On Jun 03, 2015
Mopolchi:
no need to check, the one wey op post for here dey enough. Na Yoruba people dey spoil this lovely country. Their love for owo is too much. e good as efcc catch them by the end of the year prison go be their bedroom and parlour.
did you even read what I just mentioned?did you check before foaming in the mouth??even the police in Malaysia and Bangkok and south Africa know the most criminal people in the world. Have you seen the infamous video of a Thailand policeman mentioning how the Igbos are rubbishing in the whole of Africa??
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by cjplainstrip: 5:15am On Jun 03, 2015
Download d most played song in d country dis week 4 free! Choco Jay ft wilfresh titled,EKELEBE (Police). Totally hilarious. http:///XSspK0 .Enjoy!

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Georgeooo(m): 5:45am On Jun 03, 2015
They have met their waterloo
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by tunwumi: 5:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Thank you son of hate. Just wait till ur uncles join the league of those will be locked up by Mr Buhari

tiwasiaife:

Zuwo u can't even make a good sentence whereas you want to quote someone. Abeg vet your post and see the public assault u did to your self.

1 Like

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Chivasex: 6:15am On Jun 03, 2015
Why is that man always carrying polythene bag? abi na there the jazz dey or may be he is carrying the bribe money for the judge.
9ja I hail thee
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by ThisMeansWAR: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2015
I see... The case kept making Frontpage.. No Yoruba is crying blue murder about how Nigeria is prosecuting our brothers like a certain tribe from South East would do...

Stealer oduah okondance iweanla comes to mind..

I guess the moderators are enjoying it too... I hope when the time comes.. One over zealous idiotic mod won't ban me.

1 Like

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by bukster(f): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
AdeluwaTemi:
I knew it, my mind kept telling me that this fraudsters would be yoruba.

our governors should do something about the high rate of crime in our region

I definitely agree with you.
If we can get rid of most of the fraudsters in our region, it would mean less crime which would lead to a more prosperous south west.

1 Like

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by gbishman: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
shameless parents
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Mopolchi: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
tiger28:
did you even read what I just mentioned?did you check before foaming in the mouth??even the police in Malaysia and Bangkok and south Africa know the most criminal people in the world. Have you seen the infamous video of a Thailand policeman mentioning how the Igbos are rubbishing in the whole of Africa??
Bros ur blood dey hot. Not how Ndi Igbo are rubbishing but Nigerians. Okay. My people says that all dogs eat shit but the one that smears it's mouth with shit, is the one to be referred to as eater of shit. For now, I think the Yorubas are second to none as regards pilfering, looting and swindling on a macro scale. It is better you accept that. Even if you do not accept it, it is there for all to see and even BBC referred to it as major scam in the country and who did it- the Yoruba.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Temple69(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mad money things.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by humblesifon(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=tunwumi post=34358776]During former regime they will be dancing shoki all around the country.

How much did they stole? The money that can not build an airport.
How much did they stole abi...Abuse of English.☺
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Johnsmartinyang(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
tunwumi:
During former regime they will be dancing shoki all around the country.

How much did they stole? The money that can not build an airport.

Let wait and see where their case will end before praising this new government.

Kirikiri will have so many new occupant. I can't wait to see madam frogy there.
Put baba oju yobo' lion of lagos there first.....madam frogy kooo ungrateful breeds....
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by ignis: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
What are inside those bags they are holding?
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Iris1(f): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
CHANGE don enter na
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Iris1(f): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
ignis:
What are inside those bags they are holding?
na who i go ask nw
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Berrymoss(f): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
michphenomena:
....u are welcome

u are nt bad wink
huh
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Berrymoss(f): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=Jonwesley post=34363252][/quote]smiles. Tnx jare
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Berrymoss(f): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
baybeeboi:

you are a fööl
y the insult must u show how poverty is dealing wiv u. Deal wiv it.
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by StepTwo: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Berrymoss:
y the insult must u show how poverty is dealing wiv u. Deal wiv it.
and you are just here buzzing around my mentions like a stray bee?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer / Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State / Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.