Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] (43292 Views)

Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today / Female Kidnapper Caught In Iwo, Osun State By Mob And Taken To The Palace / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by lalasticlala(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
SOME OF THE SUSPECTED CBN STAFF BEING TAKING TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT BY EFCC OFFICIALS IN IBADAN ON TUESDAY

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-suspected-cbn-staff-in-efcc-net/

2 Shares

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by tunwumi: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
During former regime they will be dancing shoki all around the country.

How much did they stole? The money that can not build an airport.

Let wait and see where their case will end before praising this new government.

Kirikiri will have so many new occupant. I can't wait to see madam frogy there.

50 Likes

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by AdeluwaTemi(m): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
I knew it, my mind kept telling me that this fraudsters would be yoruba.

our governors should do something about the high rate of crime in our region

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by pussygotlips: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Good
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by captainBIAFRA(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
AdeluwaTemi:

grin grin cool grin grin cool grin grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by missKiffy(f): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Oju awon ole tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Truth24(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
For lalasticlala's sake
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Won't be surprised if this case also ends in failure. Efcc has a quite poor rate of conviction in high profile cases. When last did you hear of a high profile case in which the perpetrator(s) was imprisoned. Even in the few cases that they are able to secure conviction the culprits would be given ludicrous option of fines in lieu of imprisonment.
The speed at which Efcc rushed to file this case does not give me hope. Sometimes they should learn to take time to build their cases instead of rushing to court all in a bid to secure public adulation. That was what they did with Bode George only for the supreme court to overturn his conviction as a result of defects in the original charge drafted by festus keyamo among other reasons.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by shamsuRana(m): 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Stealing is now corruption nah..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by baybeeboi: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
see them....that pig in front looks so south western.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
*taken not taking

3 Likes

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by tociano009(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
shocked
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Berrymoss(f): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
grin grin grin.i became a Nl today. Am so excited

6 Likes

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
smiley
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Mopolchi: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
All these Yoruba people wey wan reap where dey no sow. God don catch una.

10 Likes

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Gepheral: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
See their faces....
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Moneyyy: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2015

10 Likes

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Hysmady(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari Govt. Is gonna be sweet,trust me...So many rats will be trapped cool

3 Likes

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Sijo01(f): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chaiii, what a shame......... Why did that one covered her face? It's good she went to court with a bag. She must have for seen the judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Elslim: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
8billion don finish

my yoruba brothers e ku e she oo.... im sure d night wey una take hammer d 8billion na for club una sleep as usuall

10 Likes

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by jamex93(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
olesssss

no bail for any found guilty ooo

prison straight
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Nicepoker(m): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Am sure they are From South West

9 Likes

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Etizz: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
One of dem carry paperbag oh... Abi him share of d money is inside d bag.... Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by MrBully: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
AdeluwaTemi:

Your own people? shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by efilefun(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
No more delays... once found guilty, prison straight and they must vomit the looted funds... so funny how EFCC woke up overnight after 6 years

Moneyyy:
Yorubas again?!

You were no where to be found in a thread where your flat head sisters tried smuggling cocaine with their toto,to keep denting the image of Nigeria, you here spewing thrash... is an Igbo man not among them.... mtcheeew

adeaks:
Won't be surprised if this case also ends in failure.

Sure it wont end in failure cuz this ones would be used as the return of EFCC after the 6 years sleep under the previous administration.

6 Likes

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
ik
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by ayusco85(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
hope EFCC have enough evidence to put these rogues away for a long time?
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
I got thinking...

If they stole 20bundles of N1000 notes, how does it equate to 8bn Naira?

Where 1bundle = 5packets
And 1packet = 100 pieces (in a commercial bank).

Whereas in CBN;
1bundle = 10packets.
1packet = 100pieces.

I know I suck at mathematics, but the answer I arrived at isn't close to 8bn Naira. embarassed

Not forgetting the heavy security at CBN, let alone where the mutilated notes are destroyed. Some ogas at the tops are involved, these ones are just scapegoats.

23 Likes

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by favourelisha(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
That woman woman in the front looks like mama abimbola, olori buru ku people. Ode nie...

4 Likes

Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by ITbomb(m): 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Face of corruption
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Awon Ole!
Re: Suspected CBN Staff Being Taken To Court Today [photo] by Pheals(f): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
This is not gej so u can't go freely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) / Zambian Stanbic Bank Staff Sentenced To Prison For Stealing Bank’s Money / Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.