Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,742 members, 7,840,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha (5178 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs / Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by Humorclux: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
If this will lead to the division of Nigeria, i gladly endorse it.
Biafra till i D.I.E!
Offemmanu don't quote me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by Yeske2(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
That Kanu guy dey find trouble with the hate speeches, God forbid i have a Biafra with such animals as him.
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by Udmaster(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Looks like Rochas Okorocha is a Sabo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Yeske2:
That Kanu guy dey find trouble with the hate speeches, God forbid i have a Biafra with such animals as him.
is it not disheartening what's happening in Nigeria zoological republic?

Corruption and impunity in the highest order, even the so called buhari have started showing traces of corruption. Though kanu maybe too harsh but he says the truth and I like him for that.

He makes me laugh too, with the way he insults Hausa and Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by xmich(m): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
onyfrank:
Which city
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by SOUNDKING: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Okorocha is looking for trouble...
We are not Muslim... Let him stop the idea of Islamizing our land...
he will soon be on the run.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by honeychild(f): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
nwabekeyi:

Corruption and impunity in the highest order, even the so called buhari have started showing traces of corruption. Though kanu maybe too harsh but he says the truth and I like him for that.

He makes you laugh while fanning the embers of hate? By the time the food he is cooking will be done, he will be safely out of the way.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
nwabekeyi:

The difference between the biafra movement of before and know is clearly different...

Thou with the same reason that nothing is working in the country...

Ojukwu of blessed memory,wanted the best for his people,corruption was the order of the day...he was working day and night to see that the appropriate bodies make it a reality until when the fulanis in the north started killing the ibos over there..that was when he have to call the shots...

But you can't compare it with the biafra movement of now...hate speeches everywhere,threats, including the people fighting for biafra falling to pass through the due process of the law...such as getting a permit for their radio stations, adhering to police instructions(thereby contributing more to the same problems they say,refuse to change).....

All what I yearn for is a peaceful separation. through the right bodies and they should be fast about it...because if that does not happen...I see a genocide happening very soon...because they police and army can not fold their hands and watched behave anyhow...and this killings will be done in their own territory without the president issuing any command...

And please the hateful speech towards the yoruba and hausa is too much and should be avoided..yoruba and hausa are not owning and tribe or region captive...we are mature enough and I hope the biafra here on NL will stop this childish act,so also to the yoruba and hausa..there are tens of other tribe in nigeria also
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by abokikhalifa: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
Stupid clowns...awon igbo oshe
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by truefact: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
That's Ok, if it can bring biafra closer....anything to help Biafra is welcome

Oops, where are they sophisticated ritualists, the voodoo people...can't they go and fight Boko and kill anything that moves in sambisa forest..at least they must sophisticatedly secure one Nigeria for their masters up north and for Zik of africa...

where the coneheads...oya, time to kill anything that moves

But the irony is that sophisticated coneheads will defend north with their blood, using all evil propaganda because they are cowards. ..they will find way to justify whatever evil committed by north or themselves. ..they will only start screaming and cursing when it involve the east

Sophisticated and progressive cowards, nigeria has expired....Learn to stand on your own

Why don't yorubas want to be on their own? Aren't they the most sophisticated and progressive? Why are they afraid of standing on their own? Cowards

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by onyfrank: 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
xmich:
Which city
ABA
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by afanide: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Young03:
pls help me cus in ds nsukka we ar not getting the transmission

how can I get it 97.6fm

Are u saying Nsukka is a local village?
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
in biafra i belive
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
afanide:

do u know anytin about radio transmission?.....nsk z far frm imo state.....have u seen d reason?
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
asha80:
This guys will end up like uwazurike
In your wildest dreams!
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
shachris02:
it's time to tame that nnamdi nymph. He has bitten more than he can chew.
Stop ranting on NL!!! go and tame him yourself let's see.
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Princewill1:
Mallam Rochas Okoroawusa be warned this is IPOB and not Mossob!!

There is a diffrence btw the two.IPOB is very deadly.

For example,on saturday mossob held there rememberance day at owerri and police arrested 68 mossob members.

While IPOB took their own to aba,they broke police patrol van wheel screen into pieces and burn Nigerian flags at the presence of the police and nothing happened.

That mallam in owerri should not mess with those guys.
Tell those buffoons!!! they don't know how formidable we are.
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
honeychild:

He makes you laugh while fanning the embers of hate? By the time the food he is cooking will be done, he will be safely out of the way.
What type of hate is greater than the one Hausa and Yoruba has for the igbo since time immemorial?
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by afanide: 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
OkwuruOKARISIA:
do u know anytin about radio transmission?.....nsk z far frm imo state.....have u seen d reason?

Yes I Do! I read Physics/Electronic

But not dat far na? If there's a strong wavelength, the RF signal should pick Enugu from Imo State.
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by Menace2Society(m): 1:02am On Jun 03, 2015
This is Nairaland not Biafraland Seun take note.It's getting out of hand
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by emyphil: 1:24am On Jun 03, 2015
Guy this Ipob are dangerous coz they av branches in over 80 countries of the world and even were those politicians hide there kids in abroad they know so I fear them more than massob if okorocha try nnamdi they might do the same to his children in overseas were they school I rest my case
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by nonaira: 2:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Who cares. Let him threaten okorocha. The dude is a huge sabo. I can't wait till he is removed from igbolamd and dropped back to wherever the hell he came from

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by mobaking: 4:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Too many kids on nairaland.Biafra cause now reduced to threatening small children of personalities.When will u solve the dichotomy btw ipoB and massob?.Ur egos will be ur undoing.U are not ready yet for biafra, ask the isrealis,south sudanese,eritreans how they achieved independence.
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2015
afanide:

But not dat far na? If there's a strong wavelength, the RF signal should pick Enugu from Imo State.
now be sincere to urself n tel ur self d truth......is nsk being a local village d probs or d RF SIGNAL or imo being far frm nsk?
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by basilo101: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2015
afanide:

Imagine ur stupidity. Does FM radio reception has anything to do with being local or not, or does it have to do with distance? Do u kw dat Nsukka is d last igbo town at d northern border?
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2015
I am sorry for the gullible Igbos. The reason for the biafran Aba rally was to intimidate Ngwas which has rather caused further bruise between Ngwas and other Igbos. Who do they think wants to be in a country dominated by tribalists and religious extremists?
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 03, 2015
afanide:

you can't even get the transmission in awka but you will get it in onitsha/nkpor. The signal is city based and the transmission most times doesn't leave the city.
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by cocoduck: 7:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Abagworo:
I am sorry for the gullible Igbos. The reason for the biafran Aba rally was to intimidate Ngwas which has rather caused further bruise between Ngwas and other Igbos. Who do they think wants to be in a country dominated by tribalists and religious extremists?
i bu anu ofia

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by xmich(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2015
onyfrank:
ABA
ok
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by xmich(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Abagworo:
What is this one talking

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2015
SOUNDKING:
better is a wise kid to an old Fooool. God bless biafra.

you know something about stupidity? stupid people Don't know they are stupid!!

ihere anaghi eme onye ara... o bu umunne onye ara ka ihere na eme. funny you are promoting radio biafra on NAIRAland.

Can't all these So called geniuses in your biafra create a damn forum! you are enjoying a forum created by a 'monkey'. that tells much about your intelligence.
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by SOUNDKING: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2015
shachris:

you know something about stupidity? stupid people Don't know they are stupid!!

ihere anaghi eme onye ara... o bu umunne onye ara ka ihere na eme. funny you are promoting radio biafra on NAIRAland.

Can't all these So called geniuses in your biafra create a damn forum! you are enjoying a forum created by a 'monkey'. that tells much about your intelligence.
i laugh you cos it is very obvious you are frustrated.GOD BLESS BIAFRA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB / 13 Pix To Show That Nigeria Police Have Left Their Core Mandate / IPOB Members Spoted On UN, AU and Trump Facebook Page Beging For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.