Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB (5165 Views)

FG Begins Oil Bloc Bid Rounds In May / Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed / The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by cybertyrant(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2016
These are gists and gossips i have been hearing between IPOB and NDA,they are as follows

1-Information i have gathered so far from various peoples and joints are that some deals which has not yet been concluded,that the high tables in the indigenous peoples of biafra (IPOB),

"if they join forces with ipob and gets biafra (edo included) that nigerdelta will freely secede without quams"

*the agreement pending is that the ipob leader will agree and sign on it-gisters say

they are starting first by crippling the nigerias economy through pipeline bombings,when they are through making it a reality,they will go after the military by attacking checkpoints and barracks,laying ambushes etc
when ipob matures,they will push the nigerian forces up north and westwards,checkmating the government.

2-that niger delta avengers is a proxy of ipob to pave way for their biafra declaration,they say these operations are coordinated professionally by ipob agents
this people they say were the former members of MEND that packed their ammunitions and weapons after the amnesty,were called upon and gathered by nnamdi kanu through IPOB meetings in various areas with his radio,those people they say have submitted various mass weapons which were buried and stacked in the bush after the end of MEND during amnesty program.
Thats why they know the real positions and big points,which they are now bombing,
Nnamdi kanu as usual has promising their people on radio 100% resource control right from the start,in their land,state,province,territory etc,that everybody will control his or her own resources and the money to develop their places abandoned by the nigerian government and lastly the indigenization of this companies to the people of that side.

This are the gists i gathered,which i think i should share it
between 1 and 2 which do you believe most

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by DaBullIT(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2016
First of all it aint happening

Because they themselves do not have peace or one accord , everybody is pursuing his /her own selfish agenda

Also i expect some Yeebos to come here and say please leave Ijaw, Edo, Idoma out of your rubbish, which proves my point above

Finally any tree proving to be stubborn, nothing a bull dozer can not do

If some people are bent on destroying this country , i am sure US would lend Nigeria just one nuke

The best solution grin grin grin but i pray it doesn't come to that

htwoow

9 Likes

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by Nobody: 9:07am On May 08, 2016
beer parlor gist.

3 Likes

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by kettykin: 9:07am On May 08, 2016
DaBullIT:

Because they themselves do not have peace or one accord , everybody is pursuing his /her own selfish agenda

Also i expect some Yeebos to come here and say please leave Ijaw, Edo, Idoma out of your rubbish, which proves my point above

If some people are bent on destroying this country , i am sure US would lend Nigeria just one nuke

htwoow

Nigerian mentality is rely on the support of foreign powers and after that claim victory, why the prayers for America to loan nigeria a nuke to fight a local war

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by Stingman: 9:53am On May 08, 2016
DaBullIT:

htwoow

"....i am sure US would lend Nigeria just one nuke..."

Hahahahaha...do you believe this rubbish you have posted? Why haven't America done the same to North Korea, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Sudan, etc, etc..? Your post is what people call "delusion of grandeur" I can break it down for you, further...DofG is a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia....

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by valboy20(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2016
DaBullIT:

htwoow

you're not wise son. US couldn't loan you and you expects em to give you nukes. like somebody said you're simply delusional

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by iSlayer: 10:57am On May 08, 2016
Gist 1 seems like a suggestion which I support 101%!

1 Like

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by ckmayoca: 11:17am On May 08, 2016
How is IPOB involve in this bombing? How have they disturb the economy or cause damage to any human?
Why affliating them with sensless Avenger acting rashly?
Which beer palour did u hear dis ur gist?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by oduastates: 11:35am On May 08, 2016
Beer parlour machos.
This is what you get when the tail wags the dog.
Illiterate and semi literate leading intellectuals.
Thugs leading the decent.
Will they be using their canoe against naval corvettes and frigates?

Newsflash
Paul Biya just left aso -rock and he does not like the separatists movement in his own country as well.
You do not win by posting off your next door neighbour.
The outcome is easy to predict.

4 Likes

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by ahaz: 11:39am On May 08, 2016
kettykin:

Nigerian mentality is rely on the support of foreign powers and after that claim victory, why the prayers for America to loan nigeria a nuke to fight a local war
lno mind d goat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by ahaz: 11:44am On May 08, 2016
ckmayoca:
How is IPOB involve in this bombing? How have they disturb the economy or cause damage to any human?
Why affliating them with sensless Avenger acting rashly?
Which beer palour did u hear dis ur gist?
na for mama ijebu joint fod oshogbo were they wish there fellow southernas evil and pray for their slave masters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by jamesversion: 11:49am On May 08, 2016
oduastates:
Beer parlour machos.
This is what you get when the tail wags the dog.
Illiterate and semi literate leading intellectuals.
Thugs leading the decent.
Will they be using their canoe against naval corvettes and frigates?

Newsflash
Paul Biya just left aso -rock and he does not like the separatists movement in his own country as well.
You do not win by posting off your next door neighbour.
The outcome is easy to predict.

Who gives dafuq abt Biya. The CIA predicted that Nigeria will split in 2015. This is 2016, we all know the americans hate to predict something and it fails. Just so they don't appear as failures, they will help break up this fuqqing country.

I will love to see the noise about Lagos when Nigeria splits. All Relevant embassies will migrate and the IOCs will disappear, we will love to see Yoruba GDP figures after 5yrs.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by jamesversion: 11:50am On May 08, 2016
Wassup bruv, did GambaOsaka win today?? Chaii, that year when they were a banker for over2.5 goals. grin grin

1 Like

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by Nobody: 11:57am On May 08, 2016
If this story is anything to go by, then I'll lend my support 100% to ensure its achieved. Niger Delta Republic or Republic of Niger Delta will consist of Edo, Delta, Rivers, Cross River, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom. Biafra will be our next door neighbors and ally. Together we will build a strong alliance and boost trade amongst ourselves.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by babyfaceafrica: 12:11pm On May 08, 2016
First...edo aint part of biafra and will never be part of any..second..its all beer parlour gist..third ipod and niger delta have nothing in common. ...the latter is fighting for the control of its resources ,the former is. Just acephalous in its thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by sexybrooke: 12:14pm On May 08, 2016
cybertyrant:
These are gists and gossips i have been hearing between IPOB and NDA,they are as follows

1-Information i have gathered so far from various peoples and joints are that some deals which has not yet been concluded,that the high tables in the indigenous peoples of biafra (IPOB),

"if they join forces with ipob and gets biafra (edo included) that nigerdelta will freely secede without quams"

*the agreement pending is that the ipob leader will agree and sign on it-gisters say

they are starting first by crippling the nigerias economy through pipeline bombings,when they are through making it a reality,they will go after the military by attacking checkpoints and barracks,laying ambushes etc
when ipob matures,they will push the nigerian forces up north and westwards,checkmating the government.

2-that niger delta avengers is a proxy of ipob to pave way for their biafra declaration,they say these operations are coordinated professionally by ipob agents
this people they say were the former members of MEND that packed their ammunitions and weapons after the amnesty,were called upon and gathered by nnamdi kanu through IPOB meetings in various areas with his radio,those people they say have submitted various mass weapons which were buried and stacked in the bush after the end of MEND during amnesty program.
Thats why they know the real positions and big points,which they are now bombing,
Nnamdi kanu as usual has promising their people on radio 100% resource control right from the start,in their land,state,province,territory etc,that everybody will control his or her own resources and the money to develop their places abandoned by the nigerian government and lastly the indigenization of this companies to the people of that side.

This are the gists i gathered,which i think i should share it
between 1 and 2 which do you believe most
I used to see coolitempa and superstar1 as a jokers but this op I give up is that how the zoo govt wants to nail nnamdi kanu ? Oh the come on don't justify the name zoo un intelligent issues like this aint worth it come on the zoo(nigeria) is bigger than this so find another joke we aint buying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by ElCount: 12:18pm On May 08, 2016
DaBullIT:

htwoow
US borrow you nuke? You think say na 1967 wey Britain go do ashawo for various world Powers like Russia and Isreal before dem finally defeat Biafra?

Guy wake up from your dream e be like say you don piss for bed sef

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by EasternLeopard: 12:21pm On May 08, 2016
DaBullIT:

htwoow

The Result of free hopeless education

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by bro4u: 12:27pm On May 08, 2016
[s]
DaBullIT:

htwoow
[/s]
Foolish Fool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 08, 2016
DaBullIT:

htwoow

So Nigeria can't fight it's own battle without some foreign powers? Cowards.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 08, 2016
My People Nigeria! Na This Kind Rumour Keep Nnamdi Where He His Now.. I.P.O.B Means Indegenous People Of Biafra .. Meaning Is An Organisation For Ibos Or Nigeria Biafrans Living Outside The Country Agitating For A Sovereign Nation Of Biafra . Then We Have M.A.S.S.O.B Which Means Movement For A Sovereign State Of Biafra . The Former Is Nver Into Any Violence As It Members Are Elites Finding A Way To Bring About A Nation Called Biafra With Peace . Then Massob In The Other Hand Is Also Known As Biafran Warriors And Activist. They Uphold The Movement For Biafra Here In Nigeria, Though Known For Violence But Been Silenced Since Some Governors In The Locality Is Against Their Activities.. So In Conclusion Ipod Is Nver A Violent Group Instead Massob In The Name Of Ipob Is.
Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by EasternLeopard: 12:52pm On May 08, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
My People Nigeria! Na This Kind Rumour Keep Nnamdi Where He His Now.. I.P.O.B Means Indegenous People Of Biafra .. Meaning Is An Organisation For Ibos Or Nigeria Biafrans Living Outside The Country Agitating For A Sovereign Nation Of Biafra . Then We Have M.A.S.S.O.B Which Means Movement For A Sovereign State Of Biafra . The Former Is Nver Into Any Violence As It Members Are Elites Finding A Way To Bring About A Nation Called Biafra With Peace . Then Massob In The Other Hand Is Also Known As Biafran Warriors And Activist. They Uphold The Movement For Biafra Here In Nigeria, Though Known For Violence But Been Silenced Since Some Governors In The Locality Is Against Their Activities.. So In Conclusion Ipod Is Nver A Violent Group Instead Massob In The Name Of Ipob Is.

Wrong. IPOB represent all ethnic nations in former Eastern/Mid West Regions and some part of old Benue

4 Likes

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 08, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Wrong. IPOB represent all ethnic nations in former Eastern/Mid West Regions and some part of old Benue
Yes U Might Be Right But Not A Violent Group

4 Likes

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by EasternLeopard: 12:56pm On May 08, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Yes U Might Be Right But Not A Violent Group

Arm struggle is on the table but that is when the opportunity is ripe for it.
Ask Kalu personally in secret.

2 Likes

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 08, 2016
This is really funny, who wan sponsor this fight?
This is not news jor,
Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 08, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Arm struggle is on the table but that is when the opportunity is ripe for it.
Ask Kalu personally in secret.
pls Which Part Of Nigeria Are U From, Just Say The Truth
Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by Ewizard(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2016
Stingman:

"....i am sure US would lend Nigeria just one nuke..."

Hahahahaha...do you believe this rubbish you have posted? Why haven't America done the same to North Korea, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Sudan, etc, etc..? Your post is what people call "delusion of grandeur" I can break it down for you, further...DofG is a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia....

Bros na break down b dat??
U further confuse d bagga say na brkdown..
Chai, dere is God!
grin

2 Likes

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by EasternLeopard: 1:15pm On May 08, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
pls Which Part Of Nigeria Are U From, Just Say The Truth

My moniker says it all. The time for arm struggle is nearby as the opportunity for it presents itself.
Just wait and see.
From today , study KANU and other people like him closely and you will realise that they are waiting for others to wake up from their slumber and fight for freedom.

Guess why APC governors visited Enugu after the attack by Fulani herdsmen
Guess why the Northern elites and Sultan had to talk.

Hausa Fulani elites know that, IPOB is waiting for a perfect opportunity which will definitely come

Fulani Empire rooted in oppression is at its last days of existence. cool

REVOLUTION STARTS WITH FEW PEOPLE WHO ENLIGHTENS OTHERS TO FIGHT ONCE THEY WAKE UP FROM THEIR SLUMBER.

7 Likes

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by Ariani: 2:06pm On May 08, 2016
osabuohein:
If this story is anything to go by, then I'll lend my support 100% to ensure its achieved. Niger Delta Republic or Republic of Niger Delta will consist of Edo, Delta, Rivers, Cross River, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom. Biafra will be our next door neighbors and ally. Together we will build a strong alliance and boost trade amongst ourselves.

As long as a plebiscite will be conducted in all Igbo speaking parts of Edo, Delta, Rivers,Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers and Bayelsa to decide if they would prefer to stay with Niger Delta republic, or join the rest of the Igbos speaking people in SE.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by SleekAboki: 2:18pm On May 08, 2016
The 5% of Eastern/south south Nigeria whatever that means should align and forage a united front while the sophisticated western Nigerian plays neutral with intent to do business with the winner between north and SE/SS.

The current nigerian structure is not working and factoring in that Nigeria is at it's weakest both military and economic wise, This is the ideal moment for dissidents to strike.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2016
DaBullIT:

Finally any tree proving to be stubborn,
nothing a bull dozer can not do

htwoow

What do you mean by destroying the country ? Is Nigeria a country or a mirage ?
Are you in the league of those who believe US of A are our friends ?
Only an unenlightened fellow will want the current comic going on in Nigeria to continue.

Besides, the original post up there is nothing but a gossipy trash.

2 Likes

Re: News Making Rounds In The Streets About Niger Delta Avengers And IPOB by Olabestonic001(m): 8:56pm On May 08, 2016
SleekAboki:
The 5% of Eastern/south south Nigeria whatever that means should align and forage a united front while the sophisticated western Nigerian plays neutral with intent to do business with the winner between north and SE/SS.

The current nigerian structure is not working and factoring in that Nigeria is at it's weakest both military and economic wise, This is the ideal moment for dissidents to strike.

That's what we are waiting for.
We stay Neutral.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Like George Weah, Can Nigerians Elect This Dude As Our President If He Contests? / Lady Commits Suicide After Majority Voted For Her To Die In An Instagram Poll / I Vow To Resign If Atiku Loses In Tribunal- Igwe Ofomba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.