Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha (5175 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs / Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2015
SOUNDKING:
i laugh you cos it is very obvious you are frustrated.GOD BLESS BIAFRA.

the only thing I'm frustrated about is your stupidity.... like How can my people be this stupidd? I thought we are among the best educated in the world?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by afanide: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2015
nwabekeyi:
you can't even get the transmission in awka but you will get it in onitsha/nkpor. The signal is city based and the transmission most times doesn't leave the city.

Ok..... I see
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by afanide: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2015
basilo101:

Imagine ur stupidity. Does FM radio reception has anything to do with being local or not, or does it have to do with distance? Do u kw dat Nsukka is d last igbo town at d northern border?

No! U're the STUPID ONE HERE!

To whom BRAIN is given, SENSE is expected.........

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by afanide: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2015
OkwuruOKARISIA:
now be sincere to urself n tel ur self d truth......is nsk being a local village d probs or d RF SIGNAL or imo being far frm nsk?

If u understand my use of words, u would notice that I Never said Nsukka is a Local Village.

I jokingly said that are u saying Nsukka is A Local Village? I schooled in Jos. So I travel through Nsukka and part of Imo State........

Hope u understand bro........
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by xmich(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2015
kevinberry:

The difference between the biafra movement of before and know is clearly different...

Thou with the same reason that nothing is working in the country...

Ojukwu of blessed memory,wanted the best for his people,corruption was the order of the day...he was working day and night to see that the appropriate bodies make it a reality until when the fulanis in the north started killing the ibos over there..that was when he have to call the shots...

But you can't compare it with the biafra movement of now...hate speeches everywhere,threats, including the people fighting for biafra falling to pass through the due process of the law...such as getting a permit for their radio stations, adhering to police instructions(thereby contributing more to the same problems they say,refuse to change).....

All what I yearn for is a peaceful separation. through the right bodies and they should be fast about it...because if that does not happen...I see a genocide happening very soon...because they police and army can not fold their hands and watched behave anyhow...and this killings will be done in their own territory without the president issuing any command...

And please the hateful speech towards the yoruba and hausa is too much and should be avoided..yoruba and hausa are not owning and tribe or region captive...we are mature enough and I hope the biafra here on NL will stop this childish act,so also to the yoruba and hausa..there are tens of other tribe in nigeria also

Your point is clear but if I may ask,
Do you think that NPF can grant Biafran freedom to rally hmmm?,
Do you think Nigeria broadcasting board can give them certificate if they chose to follow the legal process hmmm,?
Have you ever had that freedom is been given?
Give me list of countries that got there freedom by pleading?
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by dckelvin(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2015
shachris02:
it's time to tame that nnamdi nymph. He has bitten more than he can chew.
you this fool
you are lucky we don't see face to face.
i would have cut off ur head and put it on a stick.
idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by dckelvin(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2015
Abagworo:
I am sorry for the gullible Igbos. The reason for the biafran Aba rally was to intimidate Ngwas which has rather caused further bruise between Ngwas and other Igbos. Who do they think wants to be in a country dominated by tribalists and religious extremists?
my friend get out rom here.
reasonable people are talking and idiot like you are here talkng nonsense.
why not go find something doing for ursef and mind your business

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by SOUNDKING: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2015
shachris:

the only thing I'm frustrated about is your stupidity.... like How can my people be this stupidd? I thought we are among the best educated in the world?
your problem escalates every seconds.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2015
xmich:

What is this one talking

What I wrote is clear as day. We all know who the so called Biafran agitators are and their modus operandi. They seem to nurse hatred for Islam, Hinduism, Amala, Atheism and other religious beliefs spread across Igboland and beyond. They seem fixated on a pure Christian State and openly condemn Igbo Muslims. They equally disregard the right to self determination of litoral Igbo speaking communities like Oguta who have little to gain from their Biafra agitation. Let me make it clear that we want no country of Igbo dominance. Let them draw their map without Igbo speaking minorities.
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2015
xmich:

Your point is clear but if I may ask,
Do you think that NPF can grant Biafran freedom to rally hmmm?,
Do you think Nigeria broadcasting board can give them certificate if they chose to follow the legal process hmmm,?
Have you ever had that freedom is been given?
Give me list of countries that got there freedom by pleading?
Am not saying they should plead...they should follow the due process just like scotland and toher countries did

Then there will be a referendum..

Peacefully

As for the rally,that entirely unnecessary
That can only be necessary if only the EU refuse to grant them their wish

And for the radio,yes,there are tens of radio in nigeria and due process need to be follow...
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
new2020:
OP Yoruba man. Why are you listening to Radio Biafra? What are you afraid of?
Afraid of listening to a radio or afraid of wot? he's not afraid like u
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by BiafranPrince: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Radio Biafra Noon program is on!
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by zendy: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Abagworo:

What I wrote is clear as day. We all know who the so called Biafran agitators are and their modus operandi. They seem to nurse hatred for Islam, Hinduism, Amala, Atheism and other religious beliefs spread across Igboland and beyond. They seem fixated on a pure Christian State and openly condemn Igbo Muslims. They equally disregard the right to self determination of litoral Igbo speaking communities like Oguta who have little to gain from their Biafra agitation. Let me make it clear that we want no country of Igbo dominance. Let them draw their map without Igbo speaking minorities.

Igbo speaking minorities? Do you care to elaborate on this?
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by weepnotnaija: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nairalander.... You forgot to Post that Biafrans are blood Brothers Isoko,Idoma,Irobo,Ijaw,Ibibio,Igbo,Igbanke, Itshekiri..etc Biafra has come to Stay... Nigerians are to weak to swallow the TRUTH coming out from Radio Biafra.. We have been FED with Lies for many YEARS.... Now we begin to see the TRUTH.... if the Truth is not Bitter then Its not truth...... NAKED TRUTH IS TOOOO BIGGER and Nigeria are sooooo afraid
NOW THE TRUTH HAS BECOME A REVOLUTION..........
Re: Radio Biafra Threatening Gov Okorocha by emyphil: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Okolocha should be careful coz this guys is not uwazulike massob they are all over 88 countries of the world and and if they can bring out his children pictures in abroad even buhari son and some of this guys are in the same school in overseas I suggest he play his wing by the way why did tell them that Biafra is dead is he against his people mind your comments against ur people take ngige as example he vomit his own during deportation and it later hurt him image woman wining ngige in their constitiuncy if this man mean he he want to go for Presidency come 2019 he better keep calm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Budgets In 16 Years Vs APC For 6 Years, Be The Judge / INEC To Publish List Of New Polling Units Next Week / Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.