Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

13 Questions For Feminists - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Questions For Feminists (7126 Views)

#WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" / 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by BreezyRita(f): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

Na wah! Why is this cockroach quoting me undecided

Pls educate yourself before quoting me. I don't wanna loose some brain cells tonight.

[size=14pt]
#Ignored. cool [/size]

10 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

Na wah! Why is this cockroach quoting me undecided

Pls educate yourself before quoting me. I don't wanna loose some brain cells tonight.
U be elephant na if she be cockroach...mumu, pls be gone with your dead brain cells

6 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Moana(f): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Vivly:
I wonder what feminists are still fighting for. There's already gender equality. No constitution stops you from running for the highest political office in Nigeria and none stops you from marrying your agemate so you could have equal rights in marriage.
Some peeps just want to bother themselves with the feminist logic because it's the contemporary ish that makes them sound intelligent to their kind.
Goodluck NL feminists. You remind me of fishes that want bicycles.
you are right, there is no need to advocate for human rights for females because we don't need to stand up for children subjected to marriage as early as 9years old smiley

We do not need to stand up for widows who have their property taken by their in-laws leaving them and their families with nothing, because we have rights in the constitution, there is no need to see to it that these rights are realised.

Let's say no to promoting equality and let's have more men like Yerima freely marrying 14year olds and divorcing them at 17. Shebi thats their sole purpose in life?

Mind you this is still going on in the Constitutional Era, but hey so long these rights are still written on a piece of paper that's good enough abi. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by pryd(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
Your 13th point totally nailed it! Feminism is a trendy issue and that's the major reason all these plastic champions dabble into it. They wanna eat their cake and have it; jokers!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Moana(f): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
esscence00:
you've said all especially razz morons claiming feminist here. but its all man-hating in disguise. smiley
its only on nairaland where feminism and misandry mean the same thing undecided

4 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by cococandy(f): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Simply because these cry babies can't live a day without coming to nairaland to whine about feminists. it seems there's an orgasmic association between that word and some people's lives on this forum.

If they are not creating threads about it, they are derailing threads into it.
BABE3:

That's the only place feminism gets talked about; Nairaland. No one does anything or says anything on feminism in Nigeria, apart from that chiamanda woman (I destroyed her name). She writes an article once every 4 months to tickle women's fancy, then crawls back to her cave. grin

The reason for feminism taking a back seat isn't far fetched, we have bigger fish to fry in nigeria. A concrete judicial and law enforcement system needs to be established before laws in favor of feminism can be passed and effective. Hardly 3 square meals for most, no electricity, fuel, clean water..... feminism is at the bottom of that list.

The irony is, it's the Nigerian females in developed country that mostly support feminism (after dey don belleful), not the ones back home. Meanwhile, the ones back home are the ones in need to embrace the movement. It's very easy to talk about feminism all day with unlimited wifi, smooth roads and constant electricity.

Talk about medicine for someone else's headache. grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by iPopAlomo(m): 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
TooNoisy:

Spot on. Nigerians are about the easiest people to confuse. One wonders why the feminists movement isn't getting any attention in Asia and the Middle East, but seems to be talked about in Nigeria.

But the truth is that feminism isn't making headway in Nigeria at all. We just have a bunch on wannabees on Nairaland who want to feel western but if you examine their lives there is nothing feminist about them.

One of the leading feminists on Nairaland recently got married and traveled abroad to join her husband where she is not currently working. She has not worked for the past one year; all she does is clean, cook and come here to grumble about men on Nairaland. Lot's of such goons in the family section. Just go into the the family section fun room and you will hear their real stories. All they do is cook and clean but the come out and shout they are feminists. Jobless people in real life.

How many of you feminists take turns to cook with your husband? How many of you feminists take turns to do dishes with your husband? How many of you feminists take turns to do heavy lifting with your husbands? A complete bunch of jokers.

point of correction... feminism is talked about only on nairaland... outside nairaland... and in Nigeria... it has no voice...

4 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by iPopAlomo(m): 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
BABE3:

That's the only place feminism gets talked about; Nairaland. No one does anything or says anything on feminism in Nigeria, apart from that chiamanda woman (I destroyed her name). She writes an article once every 4 months to tickle women's fancy, then crawls back to her cave. grin

The reason for feminism taking a back seat isn't far fetched, we have bigger fish to fry in nigeria. A concrete judicial and law enforcement system needs to be established before laws in favor of feminism can be passed and effective. Hardly 3 square meals for most, no electricity, fuel, clean water..... feminism is at the bottom of that list.

The irony is, it's the Nigerian females in developed country that mostly support feminism (after dey don belleful), not the ones back home. Meanwhile, the ones back home are the ones in need to embrace the movement. It's very easy to talk about feminism all day with unlimited wifi, smooth roads and constant electricity.

Guy... you don kill me ooO... your post make over sense... I don laugh die...

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Ewuro4: 12:41am On Jun 04, 2015
TooNoisy:

Spot on. Nigerians are about the easiest people to confuse. One wonders why the feminists movement isn't getting any attention in Asia and the Middle East, but seems to be talked about in Nigeria.

But the truth is that feminism isn't making headway in Nigeria at all. We just have a bunch on wannabees on Nairaland who want to feel western but if you examine their lives there is nothing feminist about them.

One of the leading feminists on Nairaland recently got married and traveled abroad to join her husband where she is not currently working. She has not worked for the past one year; all she does is clean, cook and come here to grumble about men on Nairaland. Lot's of such goons in the family section. Just go into the the family section fun room and you will hear their real stories. All they do is cook and clean but the come out and shout they are feminists. Jobless people in real life.

How many of you feminists take turns to cook with your husband? How many of you feminists take turns to do dishes with your husband? How many of you feminists take turns to do heavy lifting with your husbands? A complete bunch of jokers.

TOONOISY OSHEYITANNNN cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Ewuro4: 12:53am On Jun 04, 2015
BreezyRita:

[size=14pt]
#Ignored. cool [/size]

Rita you dey branch this side too? cheesy

Hehe hehe
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Ewuro4: 12:55am On Jun 04, 2015
BABE3:

Funny die

No be small tins oh grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by BABE3: 1:01am On Jun 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Funny die

No be small tins oh grin

you watching the nba finals tomorrow? cheesy
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Ewuro4: 1:16am On Jun 04, 2015
BABE3:

you watching the nba finals tomorrow? cheesy

Oh yeah. grin
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 04, 2015
BreezyRita:

[size=14pt] #Ignored. cool [/size]
You looked for trouble and hiding under ignore. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 04, 2015
winner01:
wts ur own def. na?, cos from d look of things na only folo folo naija feminists dey do grin.
Dictionary has its own definition.
I'm not queen of England.
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by esscence00: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2015
Moana:
its only on nairaland where feminism and misandry mean the same thing undecided
its a 2 in 1 thingy for nairaland feminists especially those who had a bad experience(s) with men. you can't deny not seeing some post by those 'feminist' which is soley aimed at potraying men as a vile being.[quote][/quote] smiley

2 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Moana(f): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2015
esscence00:
its a 2 in 1 thingy for nairaland feminists especially those who had a bad experience(s) with men. you can't deny not seeing some post by those 'feminist' which is soley aimed at potraying men as a vile being. smiley
and from your post we can also conclude that you have had a bad experience with women yourself. You clearly understand nothing about feminism, if a woman who is being physically abused by her husband is encouraged to divorce him you will call that portraying a men as vile abi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2015
winner01:
U be elephant na if she be cockroach...mumu, pls be gone with your dead brain cells

Nigerian youth go and design something that will help you. Isi okpukpo.

Dead braincells that have been roasted by the sun, heat and genatator fumes .
Oh I forgot, feminism is the problem.
Idiats!

4 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Moana(f): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Chillisauce:

Idiats!
stop being wicked na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Moana:
stop being wicked na cheesy

This is the truth babes.
Just being in the bus alone to your place of work could get you killed like 50% chance.

Arm robbers dash out every angle to steal, molest and kill people.

Yer, These jobless youth can't do anything but sit in their cave to talk about feminism.

The sun has melted lots of brains I tell you.

The gangs that sniffs smelly Pússies will soon land grin
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Chillisauce:

Idiats!
So why you con extend ur ministry reach here, You start designing, others will follow na....yeye.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Dictionary has its own definition.
I'm not queen of England.
Just call urselves human rights activists not feminists...naija babes and folofolo... smh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

What impetus!!
Is your exceptionally pathetic generation any better
They ruined and are still ruining the country and you are here talking trash about Nigeria's most promising youths till date.

Save your ramblings for junior and princess when they grow up. After all they are also going to be Nigerian youths too ( if they aren't already) with fried brains or frozen brains - your own words smiley

Chukwunonso go and read your books. There is nothing promising in today's youth. Nothing at all except sniffing smelly puny and crying on feminism.

4 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2015

4 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonso23:

Leave my full name alone o jare angry
You too should keep reading to avoid sounding this rusty. Today's youth are more promising than the curse personified in the previous generation - fact! cheesy

And I insist ; junior and princess are better recipients of this your lamentations. They are also Nigerian Youths.

Charity begins at home smiley

When you lament finish you go read your books.
My mission in this dead brain thread is accomplished .
kiss

Yall can now take over the smelly thread. grin
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Chillisauce:

This is the truth babes.
Just being in the bus alone to your place of work could get you killed like 50% chance.

Yer, These jobless youth can't do anything but sit in their cave to talk about feminism.

why the emphasis on smelly punny? u sure say brain cells still dey ur small head? angry

5 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by esscence00: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Moana:
and from your post we can also conclude that you have had a bad experience with women yourself. You clearly understand nothing about feminism, if a woman who is being physically abused by her husband is encouraged to divorce him you will call that portraying a men as vile abi? undecided
i've never had any of such 'bad' experience to potray women as vile. what am saying is that some nairaland 'feminists' have interwoven feminism and man-hating together. and I would always condemn violence in any form, so thats even out of it. recent threads in the family section would confirm what am saying about feminism being interwoven with man-hating. so I understand feminism and the concept is not just 'it'. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
winner01:
Just call urselves human rights activists not feminists...naija babes and folofolo... smh grin
What I choose to be addressed is my life.

I'm a feminist.
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by cococandy(f): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Chillisauce:

This is the truth babes.

why evuls cheesy
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Moana(f): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
esscence00:
i've never had any of such 'bad' experience to potray women as vile. what am saying is that some nairaland 'feminists' have interwoven feminism and man-hating together. and I would always condemn violence in any form, so thats even out of it. recent threads i family section would confirm what am saying about feminism being interwoven with man-hating. so I understand feminism and the concept is not just 'it'. smiley
and in which circumstances has it been interwoven with man-hating? Enlighten us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multiple Cabinet Drawer 5ft By 4ft For Sale @ 30k / Children Crushing Or Loving In Pictures / My Niece's Strange Writting. Is She A Cultist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.