Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

13 Questions For Feminists - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Questions For Feminists (7127 Views)

#WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" / 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
VictoriaBee:

What I choose to be addressed is my life.

I'm a feminist.
You cant define what u folo, well, its truly ur life shaa... talk about a blind man leading another...

4 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
Moana:
and from your post we can also conclude that you have had a bad experience with women yourself. You clearly understand nothing about feminism, if a woman who is being physically abused by her husband is encouraged to divorce him you will call that portraying a men as vile abi? undecided
how in the world can an inference be drawn that he's also had a bad experience from his quote undecided

some people shaa....
seun, mk u include unlike option biko.. grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by esscence00: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Moana:
and in which circumstances has it been interwoven with man-hating? Enlighten us.
search for some recent threads in which known nairaland feminist made comment in the you would get your answers goodbye.

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Moana(f): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
esscence00:
search for some recent threads in which known nairaland feminist made comment in the you would get your answers goodbye.
can't come up with one incident can you? cheesy anyway going back to the topic...
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by esscence00: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Moana:
can't come up with one incident can you? cheesy anyway going back to the topic...
you don't expect me to be listing them one by one for you? I don't have the time for that. search for it or leave it! am done here.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Moana(f): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
esscence00:
you don't expect me to be listing them one by one for you? I don't have the time for that. search for it or leave it! am done here.
I only asked for one example and since you cldnt prove your allegations it makes your point void. U already said goodbye before, oya be gone.

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by esscence00: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Moana:
I only asked for one example and since you cldnt prove your allegations it makes your point void. U already said goodbye before, oya be gone.
nairalanders who frequent this section know this for a fact, so if you can't dig it leave it! no time cool

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Moana(f): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
esscence00:
nairalanders who frequent this section know this for a fact, so if you can't digbit leave it! no time cool
you still failed to prove your point, just drop it. Oya go sleep
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by esscence00: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Moana:
you still failed to prove your point, just drop it. Oya go sleep
am done here cool. now off my mention!

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Moana(f): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Say no to promoting gender equality in Nigeria and have your grandfathers and fathers marrying off 12year olds all in the name of culture/religion grin

Shebi the plan is to make them submit and turned into sexual objects before they even know what algebra is cheesy
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
Say no to promoting gender equality in Nigeria and have your grandfathers and fathers marrying off 12year olds all in the name of culture/religion grin

Shebi the plan is to make them submit and turned into sexual objects before they even know what algebra is cheesy
No sane man supports pedophilia, and im glad some human rights activists are fighting for that....
But as for submission, oh dear, many succesful women follow this law of God and become great, you are on your own my sister.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Moana(f): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
winner01:
No sane man supports pedophilia, and im glad some human rights activists are fighting for that....
But as for submission, oh dear, many succesful women follow this law of God and become great, you are on your own my sister.
I was speaking of submission in a child marriage undecided
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
I was speaking of submission in a child marriage undecided
ok, our human rights activists are combating that...but looking for gender equality where it already is..OYO lo wa oo.

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Moana(f): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
winner01:
ok, our human rights activists are combating that...but looking for gender equality where it already is..OYO lo wa oo.
if gender equality is already there why are child marriages still happening? Gender equality is not merely whats written on a piece of paper in a Constitution, its the actual realising of such a right. You cannot claim there is gender equality when the right is not being respected or exercised. Know that.
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
if gender equality is already there why are child marriages still happening? Gender equality is not merely whats written on a piece of paper in a Constitution, its the actual realising of such a right. You cannot claim there is gender equality when the right is not being respected or exercised. Know that.
its not gender equality, its human rights....several young boys are used in china as mordern slaves for fishing (they show ds clip in CNNgo advert everyday)...its not about equality, its about morality....
Y'all wannabe feminists shaa...goan hide jare..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Moana(f): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
winner01:
its not gender equality, its human rights....several young boys are used in china as mordern slaves for fishing (they show ds clip in CNNgo advert everyday)...its not about equality, its about morality....
Y'all wannabe feminists shaa...goan hide jare..
and how is what I said in anyway connected to Chinese boys? undecided please if you have nothing else to do go fly a kite. Do you even know the meaning of equality?
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
and how is what I said in anyway connected to Chinese boys? undecided please if you have nothing else to do go fly a kite. Do you even know the meaning of equality?
the chinese boys is just a sited example, im sure if they were girls, eyebrows on gender equality would be raised...fact is that it goes both ways...its simple morality..i ddnt need to break ds down.....All ds small girls nowadays shaa, feminism dosent make u look smarter tho.

4 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
the chinese boys is just a sited example, im sure if they were girls, eyebrows on gender equality would be raised...fact is that it goes both ways...its simple morality..i ddnt need to break ds down.....All ds small girls nowadays shaa, feminism dosent make u look smarter tho.

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Moana(f): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
winner01:
was there anywhere in my post I said males do not deserve equal protection and benefit of the law? Stop advertising foolishness like it sells.
You just came from nowhere with an intention to argue, and I highly doubt it that you thought about it if your argument would be off topic or not.
Like I said you have nothing else to do, go fly a kite! Your stupidity will be ignored from this point onwards.
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
was there anywhere in my post I said males do not deserve equal protection and benefit of the law? Stop advertising foolishness like it sells.
You just came from nowhere with an intention to argue, and I highly doubt it that you thought about it if your argument would be off topic or not.
Like I said you have nothing else to do, go fly a kite! Your stupidity will be ignored from this point onwards.
you spoke about equality, i said its not about equality but morality and i gave an example...girl, maybe ur just slow..,you must be a special kind of stup1d, go back to school and learn comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Moana(f): 12:02am On Jun 06, 2015
winner01:
you spoke about equality, i said its not about equality but morality and i gave an example...girl, maybe ur just slow..,you must be a special kind of stupid, go back to school and learn comprehension.
Do you even know where to find human rights in your own Constitution? undecided
Go look for your own constitution and look for the right not to be unfairly discriminated against based on sex.

Then come back and display more foolish, by claiming that gender equality is not a human right undecided

winner01:
its not gender equality, its human rights.... several young boys are used in china as mordern slaves for fishing (they show ds clip in CNNgo advert everyday)...its not about equality, its about morality....
Illiteracy worries you

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 12:25am On Jun 06, 2015
Moana:

Do you even know where to find human rights in your own Constitution? undecided
Go look for your own constitution and look for;

1. The right to be treated equally before the law.
2. The right not to be unfairly discriminated against based on sex or gender.

Then come back and display more foolish, by claiming that gender equality is not a human right undecided

Illiteracy worries you
You failed to understand my point again, you must be a failure angry .........Gender equality is not the cause of girl child marriage, its religion (islam) pronounced in northern nigeriia, thats why i kept on using morality.....just the same way gender equality has nothing to do with mordern slavery....And bless God our human rights activists are combating that NOT feminists...once again slow, its about morality...pls could you run back to whatever cave you came from and quit mentioning me.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by dubylhover(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2015
winner01:
You failed to understand my point again, you must be a failure angry .........Gender equality is not the cause of girl child marriage, its religion (islam) pronounced in northern nigeriia, thats why i kept on using morality.....just the same way gender equality has nothing to do with mordern slavery....And bless God our human rights activists are combating that NOT feminists...once again slow, its about morality...pls could you run back to whatever cave you came from and quit mentioning me.

grin,asin en..i dnt understand y sum pipo confuse dx child marriage with feminism,like yu said its purely morality nd human rights..trully comprehension no easy for sum pipo oo
#my people suffer for lack of wisdom

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by BreezyRita(f): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ewuro4:

Rita you dey branch this side too? cheesy

Hehe hehe

How ah I go do??

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Vivly:
I wonder what feminists are still fighting for. There's already gender equality. No constitution stops you from running for the highest political office in Nigeria and none stops you from marrying your agemate so you could have equal rights in marriage.
Some peeps just want to bother themselves with the feminist logic because it's the contemporary ish that makes them sound intelligent to their kind.
Goodluck NL feminists. You remind me of fishes that want bicycles.
this is so wow.

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
dubylhover:

grin,asin en..i dnt understand y sum pipo confuse dx child marriage with feminism,like yu said its purely morality nd human rights..trully comprehension no easy for sum pipo oo
abi oo, e b lyk say dt Moana gal dey sleep when she type....all dose gals, afta dey don mess up demselves wt diff. guys finish, they go con go join the man hate club.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by dubylhover(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
winner01:
abi oo, e b lyk say dt Moana gal dey sleep when she type....all dose gals, afta dey don mess up demselves wt diff. guys finish, they go con go join the man hate club.
hehehe..no mind dem..na for internet dm b feminists..i no fit arguv with faceless pipo smiley

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Moana(f): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
dubylhover:

its not my fault that you are not aware that the whole point of feminism is PROMOTING HUMAN RIGHTS for girls and women. From your post i can tell you dont know what feminism is so yes its true people like you lack wisdom.
Do yourself a favour and stop giving opinions on what you don't know

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Moana(f): 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
winner01:
you are the only people in the world that confuse feminism with misandry, your ignorance is really not my headache smiley
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by dubylhover(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Moana:
its not my fault that you are not aware that the whole point of feminism is PROMOTING HUMAN RIGHTS for girls and women. From your post i can tell you dont know what feminism is so yes its true people like you lack wisdom.

hoe-k undecided

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Moana(f): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
dubylhover:

hoe-k undecided
by their conduct you will know what kind of women raised them
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by dubylhover(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Moana:
by their conduct you will know what kind of women raised them

i can c d kind of woman dat raised yu for yu to speak ill of anoda woman...i dnt blame yu sha..yu feel yu have d liberty to spit anything that comes to ur brain becos its d internet....did yu have any fatherly figure at home when growing up?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multiple Cabinet Drawer 5ft By 4ft For Sale @ 30k / Children Crushing Or Loving In Pictures / My Niece's Strange Writting. Is She A Cultist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.