Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,343 members, 7,836,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts (15225 Views)

To Women: 8 Rules You MUST Follow When Fighting With Your Husband / Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram / Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Having BIG Behind [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by dinosmiles(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
auntysimbiat:
am here ...
buttress ur point wit a pichure

1 Like

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by geni340(f): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
attention apart, i dont see any use of big oranges,, buh i really gat it tho, i can even share....
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
geni340:
attention apart, i dont see any use of big oranges,, buh i really gat it tho, i can even share....

I can see them. Two mountains of pleasure. Share them with me, please!

1 Like

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by geni340(f): 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
dearpreye:

ha, no ohh..i can only share wif girls dat hv tiny tits, so theirs can b larger... tongue
dearpreye:

ha, no ohh..i can only share wif girls dat hv tiny tits, so theirs can b larger...
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 05, 2015
geni340:

ha, no ohh..i can only share wif girls dat hv tiny tits, so theirs can b larger... tongue
ha, no ohh..i can only share wif girls dat hv tiny tits, so theirs can b larger...

Narrow sharing. ...Those mounds of flesh on your chest deserve a better sharing partner ....not some girls....

1 Like

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by mrbillz(m): 12:00am On Jun 05, 2015
dinosmiles:

i knw u are buh u can't say der are no benefits....
what is it na bros? She said she has big tits and she cant find any benefit attached to that. So why trying to have a debate? abi u too get boobs for u to know how it feels to have a huge size
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 05, 2015
geni340:

Bring them here......To me!!!

1 Like

Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by mrbillz(m): 12:04am On Jun 05, 2015
cool
geni340:
I hail thee ma'am cool
geni340:
I hail thee ma'am
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by oatzeal(m): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2015
Hmmmm
dearpreye:

Bring them here......To me!!!
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Moana(f): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2015
sinizia:

You are blind. Mztyna is busty. Bros, use your "inner" eyes to view that DP well. lipsrsealed
God doesn't like wickedness grin
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by martins1930: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
geni340:
they are big tho should be between 40 and 42 really nice view cool girl
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Before I believe the Op, I need to ask Tohpahz first
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by tohpahz(f): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
tunnamania11:
Before I believe the Op, I need to ask Tohpahz first

Why are u asking mi na
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
tohpahz:

Why are u asking mi na
Because u are an example shocked
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
tohpahz:

Why are u asking mi na
lol..chai,the G is telling you indirectly ni ooo
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by tohpahz(f): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lamispaco:
lol..chai,the G is telling you indirectly ni ooo

Telling mi wat??
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by tohpahz(f): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
tunnamania11:

Because u are an example shocked

lipsrsealed it's u dat knows oo tongue
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Is it true ladies with big breat tends to feel back pain
Cc
Tohpahz
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
tohpahz:

lipsrsealed it's u dat knows oo tongue
Lol
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
tohpahz:

Telling mi wat??
wink
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by tohpahz(f): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lamispaco:
Is it true ladies with big breat tends to feel back pain

Cc

Tohpahz

Why u asking mi..lol. i don't feel back pain oo.
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
tohpahz:

Why u asking mi..lol. i don't feel back pain oo.
since your my online nurse...okay na,read it some where online sha
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
geni340:
so you can't be your brother's keeper
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by piicity(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Beamborla how are you and hope you still remebere me
Beamborla:
And those of us with a thought of breast nko?
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by forandy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
MizTyna:
In my opinion there is absolutely no benefit to having big breasts
And no,i aint hating. I'm busty

Ermmm...lemme see if you really are grin
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Beamborla(f): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
piicity:
Beamborla how are you and hope you still remebere me
Why would I forget you?
How can I forget a darling?

sup, hun smiley
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by piicity(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good and how have you been since all this while
Beamborla:

Why would I forget you?
How can I forget a darling?

sup, hun smiley
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Beamborla(f): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
piicity:
Good and how have you been since all this while
Fine, dear. And you?
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by piicity(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Am trying to be fine and how is family dear?
Beamborla:

Fine, dear. And you?
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
dinosmiles:

i knw u are buh u can't say der are no benefits....

Bros,trust me there are no benefits,its just part of our body. Just like every other part
Re: Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts by Beamborla(f): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
piicity:
Am trying to be fine and how is family dear?
Family is fine. yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Choose One (pix) / Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander? / JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.