Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How (15157 Views)

JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More;male Or Female And How / The Art Of Relationship Jealousy,who Wears The Crown??...tha Man Or The Woman. / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by synergy85(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2013
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by djeezy(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2013
It all depends on who loves more in the relationship. The party who loves less or doesn't love @all seldom gets jealous. You cannot get jealous if you do not love your significant other.

3 Likes

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by shizzle11(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
DP

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by shizzle11(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
Jealousy isn't an exclusive preserve of any of the sexes. Anyone can be jealous, all depends on who between the guy and girl is more loving in the rship
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2013
djeezy: It all depends on who loves more in the relationship. The party who loves less or doesn't love @all seldom gets jealous. You cannot get jealous if you do not love your significant other.
Wrong........so because I love you I must be jealous? If you love someone and trust the person, the issue of jealousy would not even arise cos you would be so comfortable with the person, you won't see that person as a cheat
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2013
From my personal experience, guys do. Generally speaking though, both genders are capable of experience jealousy.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 15, 2013
Djeezy is right. Take the God-Man relationship for example. He loves us so much that His jealousy shows in epic proportions. The first of the ten commandments is a clear illustration.

''I am the Lord thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. (Exodus 20:1-3).''

I think it's relative to the Man-Woman setting. The one who loves more tends to be more aggressive and dominant...in direct or subtle strategy. This person tends to be the one to set the rules and urges the partner to oblige or face the consequences.

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by chuksme(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2013
Any person who loves much,has the highest jealous
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2013
chuksme: Any person who loves much,has the highest jealous
That's wrong
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
Everybody has the tendency of being jealous. It all depends on our level of maturity and understanding to handle it well.
Guys tend to take it far, because the jealousy thing gets mixed up with ego and everything now becomes too complex for them to handle well. So, i'll say it's guys but to say the truth, it's more of ego for guys rather than jealousy.

@Mynd, love has a way of bringing jealousy...healthy jealousy though, not the 'you cannot shake another man kinda jealousy'.

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
^^
You mentioned maturity in your comment. A flush of jealousy yes but maturity deals with it immediately and you will not even act on it.

PS. I know people who don't love their spouse but are more jealous than those who do

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
You mentioned maturity in your comment. A flush of jealousy yes but maturity deals with it immediately and you will not even act on it.

PS. I know people who don't love their spouse but are more jealous than those who do

Note the part of 'love has a way of bringing healthy jealousy'
There are other things that could cause jealousy.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Cestmoi1(f): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
[quote author=alutacontinua]Everybody has the tendency of being jealous. It all depends on our level of maturity and understanding to handle it well.
Guys tend to take it far, because the jealousy thing gets mixed up with ego and everything now becomes too complex for them to handle well. So, i'll say it's guys but to say the truth, it's more of ego for guys rather than jealousy.

@Mynd, love has a way of bringing jealousy...healthy jealousy though, not the 'you cannot shake another man kinda jealousy'.[/quote
ive nva caught my bf being jealous of anythng relating to me.shld i conclude dat it's d ego thng or his level of maturity in d way n manner he handles it by nt showing it or because i love him more and dats y i get jealous more dan him?
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by djeezy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Wrong........so because I love you I must be jealous? If you love someone and trust the person, the issue of jealousy would not even arise cos you would be so comfortable with the person, you won't see that person as a cheat
It's obvious you have never been in love. Would you get jealous if you feel nothing for someone? You need to understand how the heart works. I don't need to explain any further, perhaps you need a lil introspection.

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
@C'est moi, I think it's his maturity coming into play. The thought comes and he just waives it aside with maturity...Maybe you don't also give him serious reasons to start showing the jealousy.
That doesn't mean you should start giving him reasons undecided
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by djeezy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
Some people are just good at hiding their jealousy, that doesn't mean they don't get jealous. You can say maturity is when you can successfully conceal your jealousy without anyone noticing.

1 Like

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Cestmoi1(f): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2013
alutacontinua: @C'est moi, I think it's his maturity coming into play. The thought comes and he just waives it aside with maturity...Maybe you don't also give him serious reasons to start showing the jealousy.
That doesn't mean you should start giving him reasons undecided
#smiles,i tried somethngs bt it still didnt affect him.tnx.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
djeezy: It's obvious you have never been in love. Would you get jealous if you feel nothing for someone? You need to understand how the heart works. I don't need to explain any further, perhaps you need a lil introspection.
I am pretty good at understanding people and see reasons why they do things. Jealousy is not part of me cos I chose to be practical. An yes I have been in love before and I don't get jealous so where is your argument?
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by djeezy(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am pretty good at understanding people and see reasons why they do things. Jealousy is not part of me cos I chose to be practical. An yes I have been in love before and I don't get jealous so where is your argument?
No argument sir, you're simply ignorant. lol
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
djeezy: No argument sir, you're simply ignorant. lol
For your mind
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Merkki(f): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Some people don't even know the meaning of jealousy? Is it possible to love without getting jealous? There is healthy jealousy not the hyper-active immatured tyoe you guys are used to.

It is normal to be jealous. You can't help it. Trust or no trust. Whoever claims to be in love and have never been jealous before is either lying or never truly loved the person.

Even God is jealous. He doesn't want to share us with another. That is healthy jealous...the type i'm talking about here.

3 Likes

Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by djeezy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Merkki: Some people don't even know the meaning of jealousy? Is it possible to love without getting jealous? There is healthy jealousy not the hyper-active immatured tyoe you guys are used to.

It is normal to be jealous. You can't help it. Trust or no trust. Whoever claims to be in love and have never been jealous before is either lying or never truly loved the person.

Even God is jealous. He doesn't want to share us with another. That is healthy jealous...the type i'm talking about here.
Mynd44 hope you've read this.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Mynd44: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
djeezy: Mynd44 hope you've read this.
I read it and I disagree....I am allowed to do that right?
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lmao but jealous of what? If someone is yours and you trust the person, what is there to be jealous of again?
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by MrCork: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
ogugua88: Lmao but jealous of what? If someone is yours and you trust the person, what is there to be jealous of again?

...Sexxxy sweeery MOD Ogugua...may i flirt wit u?... ermm Its juss a simple question..No nned to Ban me wink
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
So bcus u trust the "person" and the "person" is urs,u never jealous right? Kikikiki... Na so! Make we dey form robot dey go na! Shior!
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
Merkki: Some people don't even know the meaning of jealousy? Is it possible to love without getting jealous? There is healthy jealousy not the hyper-active immatured tyoe you guys are used to.

Oh my! Bless u sis! Bless u! kiss
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by djeezy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: So bcus u trust the "person" and the "person" is urs,u never jealous right? Kikikiki... Na so! Make we dey form robot dey go na! Shior!
lol@robot. They forget it's normal to feel jealous. We are humans and not robots. If God can get jealous, I wonder why mynd44 cannot.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
djeezy: lol@robot. They forget it's normal to feel jealous. We are humans and not robots. If God can get jealous, I wonder why mynd44 cannot.

Well who said jealousy is abnormal or inhumane? Not everyone feels it. Simple.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2013
djeezy: lol@robot.
abi na? We humans for Godsake! u can't avoid it.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by djeezy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
ogugua88:

Your entire life you've never felt jealous? Hmmm, I comment my reserve.
Re: JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How by Idowuogbo(f): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
ogugua88:

Not everyone? I disagree...

Bcus dey don't show it,don't mean dey don't feel it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!! / Nigerian Slay Queen, Symply Tacha, Slut-Shamed For Attending BBNaija Audition / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.