Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

LADIES WAYS OF LIFE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES WAYS OF LIFE (714 Views)

7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner / 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! / Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES WAYS OF LIFE by Staru1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
[i][/i] When a naija lady says YES,she means NO.
When she say NO,she means YES. To maintain your respect :
.1.Give less audience
2.show Less attention.
3. Distance
4. Do more and less -talking:
I came-across a lady on her way to church.
She walks diligently,i stopped her,after series of questions.
I decided to give her a ride to her church but she refused to enter my car, it got me confusing,I then worship with her,--as i arrived church',she met me at entrance day and gave me her number which i never requested.
After some-days,she invited me, I expressed my feelings towards her ,she will think about it .
The reply i got after 3days was ''NO'', i called her to congratulate her as GEJ did to PMB,i move-on.
After 8days,she called and started saying,am heartless,am this & that,for how many days i have not call her on phone,I was shocked and speechless,i said in my mind ''after head-over'',.
We are like peter&paul of psquare now..
But my question is , if a lady takes 3days to think about being in relationship with you or not , how long will it take her if you propose to her ?
Re: LADIES WAYS OF LIFE by mrcasanova1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Why won't she say "No"? She dey fear your 'Engrish' ni
Re: LADIES WAYS OF LIFE by Staru1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
mrcasanova1:
Why won't she say "No"? She dey fear your 'Engrish' ni

enmisk join
Re: LADIES WAYS OF LIFE by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 03, 2015
Staru1:
[i][/i] When a naija lady says YES,she means NO.
When she say NO,she means YES.
.1. Silent her.
2. Less attention.

I came-across one,she was on her way to church.
She was walking diligently,i stopped her,after series of questions.
So i decided to give her a lift to her church but she refused to join me in my car, this get me confusing, i decided to followship with her,--as i arrived at her church's compound,she rushed and gave me her number which i never required.
After some-days,she invited me in her place, i made my motion known to her, she demands for some times to think about it--
The reply i got after 3days was ''NO'', i called her to congratulate her as GEJ did to PMB,i move-one.
After 8days,she called and started saying,am heartless,am this and am that,for how many days i have not call her on phone,i shocked and was speechless,i said in my mind ''after head-over'',.
We are like peter&paul of psquare now..
dis your grammer ehn grin.are you related to mama piss? cheesy
Re: LADIES WAYS OF LIFE by Staru1(m): 1:01am On Jun 03, 2015
lefulefu:
dis your grammer ehn grin.are you related to mama piss? cheesy
lol. She is my sis. When u re in naija,behave like naija.

(1) (Reply)

Choosing A Life Partner / Guys Can You Do This For Love? Photo / Ladies, What Happens When You Marry An Ugly Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.