Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark (27833 Views)

How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2015
APC = Violent party, Violent supporters
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by DTaj: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Why won't they attack you? Over-pampered, over-fed toad. Living off Nigeria's scarce resources since age 12 at Military School till today (at almost 70 years old)...
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by vikeyz(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2015
i condemn the attacks, wat's it wit pipo and violence?
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by ellechrystal(f): 7:55am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
He sure like hell deserves it.
He deserves it cos he is in pdp? If he were to be in apc, he would b a saint to u abi.
But when buhari or any any goon is attacked, u cry about it. Smh.
Hypocrisy at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by iceland1: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2015
Amara25god:

Ok sir...I take it in good fate
Fools like you are not suppose to be here, can your father win councilor position in your place, before talking about a president of the senate like that, jealousy is what will kill you, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

2 Likes

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by mumuguyman(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

It's you that is the low-life here because you just came out of no where and quoted me, raving and foaming at the mouth like an epileptic mad man.

I shared my opinion on the topic which I believe I have the right to. If you don't go with it, its your business not mine.

Now fvck off my mentions and quote me only when you have something sensible to say.

Rubbish!
another trash...now from an asshole!
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by chidibram: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Also at letstalknews.info
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by uzomahowualah(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Why are Nigerians always so quick to call their fellow Nigerians names like hooligan,thugs,etc. Is it because those people aren't driving limos or expensive SUVs? Or maybe because they're not government officials? This might as well be well meaning Nigerians who are angry with the way those in govt has treated them and who represents the face of bad governance than senator David Mark? Let politicians do the right thing if they don't want such treatments in public functions. That's the only place Nigerians can use the courage in Number to show their displeasure. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2015
iceland1:

Fools like you are not suppose to be here, can your father win councilor position in your place, before talking about a president of the senate like that, jealousy is what will kill you, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ok sir...I also take it from you too..mr senate president
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by mezebel(f): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2015
Amara25god:
[color=#990000][/color]. Didn't bother to read mark's trash, greed politicians

Check my signature now
that's my name. Amarachi...
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by toluine56(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2015
p1jiobi:
I REGRET VOTING FOR BUHARI
Hey p1jiobi or whatever u call yourself. You're a bitter old fool.
You never voted/supported buhari nd i've gone through your posts. You find joy spewing trash all around nairaland. This link is an example.
www.nairaland.com/p1jiobi/posts/3
i encourage the mods to checkmate you nd ur fellow jobless psychiatric yabaleft escapees
cc lalasticlala seun
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Jowonloju(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2015
How many injuries have you Mark brought on the masses as the manager of an Arm of government with arm-robber Salary.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2015
loser...
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by walozanga(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2015
Y THEY NOGO ATTACK U, ARE THEY NOT MAD COWS?
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by pure2012soul(m): 8:05am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
Are you still smoking that expired weed?
What is wrong is wrong
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by sweetgala(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2015
vivacious01:
No wonder he was so cold and quiet at the inauguration,,why the attacks? Abeg they are not necessary.

Was GE even there, I saw his deputy seated beside GEJ that was about it.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2015
mezebel:
that's my name. Amarachi...

Cool...I so much like d name, it has a lot of meaning
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Jowonloju(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2015
iceland1:

Even Barak Obama can not win election in Nigeria But the likes of Kasumu 'the Drug Lord' wins, under PDP and i am sure PDP would have made him leader in the Senate.
So his father belong to the credible Nigeria. Unlike the Useless David Mark.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by PRYCE(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
Na wa o!, abeg I owe u money b4? Abi I collect ya wife? cheesy cheesy cheesy

David mark, kontinu o! God is watching u in 5D
Lol! Nahh.... politics is just like football, we tear ourselves apart on the field but out the field, We all brothers!

#OneLove

1 Like

Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by olumalcolm(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Y dint u use ur Private Chopper? grin
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by iceland1: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2015
Funjosh:
They didn't beat him VERY WELL. That man realy need serious beating if you come from his constituency you will understand me better. undecided
why you and your father mumu well well, yoruba mofo, are you from there? Am from there and he did well for us, idiot go and ask tinubu how much he receives every month from lagos, tinubu is the biggest fool incase you don't know, him former senator, handover to wife, daughter ayoloja of lagos, son-inlaw a house of representative member, daughter house of assembly member. Remove the thief in your house first.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2015
liberty300:
tell me how he deserved it.. because he's pdp? Or is he accused of stealing money? Pls, tell us all the reason for your vexation this time around.

I always say you guys are bitter people. GEJ didn't allow such nonsense during his time. He provided a peaceful environment for the opposition
Abeg shatap!!! GEJ this, GEJ that,you guys are still licking your wounds, right? When GEJ was fighting Sanusi until he eventually booted him out, was he accused of stealing money? When he was trying to do same to Jega by using opc (hooligans) to destroy everything in Lagos that has a trace of the APC, take over BRT lanes thereby causing serious traffic build up here and there, beating/threathenning the lives of any APC supporters view and burning tires here and there simply because he knew he was going to loose, name others; was Jega accused of stealing money? What is there for Mark's people at Otupko, Benue to boast of after their( previously unknown to them) extremely greedy son spent over a decade as the number 3 citizen of Nigeria-nothing! So don't judge people simply because you were priviledged not to be in the corner life placed them. Even if you think with your anus, sanitise it in the laterine before using it!
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Ibime(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2015
They should have killed him
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by simplynola(m): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2015
Is that the motion you people should be putting energy to sponsor? No wonder there are calls for the legislative arm to be on part time. I pray this comes to reality one day.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by midolian(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2015
PRYCE:
Lol! Nahh.... politics is just like football, we tear ourselves apart on the field but out the field, We all brothers!

#OneLove
well said grin

#OneLove
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by Funjosh(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2015
iceland1:
why you and your father mumu well well, yoruba mofo, are you from there? Am from there and he did well for us, idiot go and ask tinubu how much he receives every month from lagos, tinubu is the biggest fool incase you don't know, him former senator, handover to wife, daughter ayoloja of lagos, son-inlaw a house of representative member, daughter house of assembly member. Remove the thief in your house first.

I understand your anger, I don't need an easterner to discuss issue affecting the Idoma people. But next time learn to vent your anger without including peoples relation to it. GET WELL SOON bro.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by fckmn24seg(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2015
nobosaba:

Source : Vanguard Newspapers

This headline new is very untrue! Mark said during yesterday plenary session that YOUTHS AND MASQUERADE ATTACK HIS CONVOY ON THE WAY TO BUHARI'S INNAGURATION, IT WAS NOT PDP NOR APC,HE WENT AHEAD TO CONGRATULATE PRESIDENT BUHARI AND OUT GONE PRESIDENT, it was aired on channels news yesterday, go watch it on YouTube.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by MrBully: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2015
APC animals
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by strongerthaneva(m): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
yeah it's the anger of the 16yrs hell ruling that they have caused the youths...they deserve a lot sef..
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by philips70(m): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Even Goodluck Jonathan will be very happy reading this news. They all contributed to his downfall. The whole Nigeria should be stoning this man.
Re: How APC Supporters Attacked Me On My Way To Buhari’s Inauguration — Mark by balogunsam(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2015
He has won already and has even been sworn in...why the struggle?!!! This country though...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect / Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi / I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.