Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are (21817 Views)

Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria, The Fulanis (fulbe) Or The Igbos? / What Is The Percent Of Non-hausa Speaking Fulanis That Only Speak Fulfulde / Yorubas And Fulanis Are Isrealites (must Watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2015
Radoillo:

He thrives because of the audience he gets. If everyone ignored his posts....
Somethings cannot be ignored....
I don't care about the number of accounts he has here,this Idi-ot must be banned.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

Egyptians were not Bantu, they spoke the same language family as Somalis/Ethiopians, they themselves talk about how they traded and visited Puntland (somalia) aka land of punt.

Our culture is pure and no one has taken us over, mean while ur entire race has been slaves for more than 500 years. You now speak european languages as your national languages.

Somalia/Ethiopia/Eritrea are the only countries that have their national language as their ethnic language. Our culture is intact and is older than any thing in bantuland. So shut ur gorilla looking niggggggger looking self up and try to evolve into a human you hair hat wearing hooligan.
Nigerians use English as an ''official language'' cos we have more than 500 indigenious languages....i can go and on,but this is an elementary knowledge. Somali culture does not exist! Somalia never had a culture,just a bunch of poor nomards that were colonized by many Nations.
Besides, Arabic is the National language of Somali. Italian is also a major language in Somali. So what nonesense are you writing? The more you write,the more ignorant you become.
There is no indigenious Somali culture,it's an Amalgamation of Persian, Italian, Indian, Yemani,Arabic and South East asian culture. The only culture indigenous to Somali is violence and terrorism. The people with the oldest dna are Southern Africans(San). Seriously, there is nothing pure or exciting about Somalia!

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

Egyptians were not Bantu, they spoke the same language family as Somalis/Ethiopians, they themselves talk about how they traded and visited Puntland (somalia) aka land of punt.

Our culture is pure and no one has taken us over, mean while ur entire race has been slaves for more than 500 years. You now speak european languages as your national languages.

Somalia/Ethiopia/Eritrea are the only countries that have their national language as their ethnic language. Our culture is intact and is older than any thing in bantuland. So shut ur gorilla looking niggggggger looking self up and try to evolve into a human you hair hat wearing hooligan.
You are just being delusional. Punt is not located in Somalia! Egyptians imported Ivory, Blackwood, Ebony etc from punt. Considering how dry and unproductive somalia is, Somalia is not punt and will never be punt. That has already been debunked by experts!
The same Egyptians you rant about seized and colonized somalia, i doubt somalia ever evolved a culture or identity of its own. Weaklings!
As far as i know,Somalia is a failed state,so close to civilized Nations yet so backward and poor. Somalia couldn't even develop an indigenous writing system,but depended on Latin and Arabic alphabets and writing! Similarly, Somali language contains so many Hindi and Urdu words. You are only making a fool of yourself!

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol, am not Bantu. Besides,Bantu are 100 times more superior than skeleton somali. You can ask your Arab and Caucasoid masters.

Why do you self project?

Somalis dont view Arabs or whites as their masters.

It's Bantus who have been enslaved by Whites who wear wigs on their head, speak their national language and made it their national language, and who follow their faith.

Are there any Arabs in power in Somalia? No

Are there any Whites in power in Somalia? No

You are self projecting again. Your mind cannot fathom that any one in Africa can be proud who they are without looking up to anyone from the outside.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

Why do you self project?

It's Bantus who have been enslaved by Whites who wear wigs on their head, speak their national language and made it their national language, and who follow their faith.

You are self projecting again. Your mind cannot fathom that any one in Africa can be proud who they are without looking up to anyone from the outside.

Oh,so you are still writing your nonesense? Somali speak Arabic,Italian and English....are these somali languages? Idi-ot!
Arab slave!
Many Somali women wear caucasoid hair too! I wasn't expecting you to give any meaniful response.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

Why do you self project?

Are Somalis regarded as Humans? No. Are they more or less Animals? Yes. Are they valuable to Africa? No. Were they raped by Foreign Nations repeatedly? Yes.
Are they regarded as part of the developing nations of Africa? Yes.
What have they contributed to Africa? Nothing. They were so close to super powers in antiquity,were the able to produce any civilization? No. Europeans came and divided Somali into French Somali and Italian Somali, were they able to do anything? No.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Are Somalis regarded as Humans? No. Are they more or less Animals? Yes. Are they valuable to Africa? No. Were they raped by Foreign Nations repeatedly? Yes.
Are they regarded as part of the developing nations of Africa? Yes.
What have they contributed to Africa? Nothing. They were so close to super powers in antiquity,were the able to produce any civilization? No. Europeans came and divided Somali into French Somali and Italian Somali, were they able to do anything? No.

Again all you do is self project.

When Somalis defeated the Portuguese in the 1500's, your people were being sold as cattle.

Somalia was the first country in AFRICA to be bombed by planes, and the country in Africa with the longest anti colonial war fighting against Ethiopia, Britain, and Italy, and France at the same time.

The Europeans came to Somalia in the 1900's, and those regions were not controlled by them as the Somalis actively fought them. In Southern Somalia the Italians and Somalis were on the same side fighting against Ethiopia so they can reglaim the ethiopian somali region of Ogaden.

Go learn history. Your people have been slaves to Somalis, Arabs, Ethiopians, Whites, every race on earth.

Somalias official language is Somali, every Negroid country has a european official language as their official language in their country.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Oh,so you are still writing your nonesense? Somali speak Arabic,Italian and English....are these somali languages? Idi-ot!
Arab slave!
Many Somali women wear caucasoid hair too! I wasn't expecting you to give any meaniful response.

Somalis speak Somali. That is their mouther language. Some speak Arabic to learn the quran, and those in the west speak English. No one in Somalia learns Italian or French. If they do it's their own choice, but the official language spoken in Somalia is Somali, the Government is Somali and the roads and official business is conducted in Somali.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

Somalis speak Somali. That is their mouther language. Some speak Arabic to learn the quran, and those in the west speak English. No one in Somalia learns Italian or French. If they do it's their own choice, but the official language spoken in Somalia is Somali, the Government is Somali and the roads and official business is conducted in Somali.

Somali speak Italian, Somali, Arabic etc. Arabic and Latin alphabet is used in writing your language,since you were so dumb that you couldn't write your language without Arabic.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

When Somalis defeated the Portuguese in the 1500's, your people were being sold as cattle.

Somalia was the first country in AFRICA to be bombed by planes, and the country in Africa with the longest anti colonial war fighting against Ethiopia, Britain, and Italy, and France at the same time.

The Europeans came to Somalia in the 1900's, and those regions were not controlled by them as the Somalis actively fought them. In Southern Somalia the Italians and Somalis were on the same side fighting against Ethiopia so they can reglaim the ethiopian somali region of Ogaden.

Go learn history. Your people have been slaves to Somalis, Arabs, Ethiopians, Whites, every race on earth.

Somalias official language is Somali, every Negroid country has a european official language as their official language in their country.
There are many regional and ethnic languages in Nigeria alone,so English has to be used for official communication. I can't keep explaning this,your hatred and prejudices has blinded your vision and mind!
Somali was invaded by numerous countries,yet they sat on their asses and did nothing about the invasions. They never defeated any Nation,not even Roman army that were already weak at the point.
Muslims are not allowed to enslave muslims,that was why you were spared from slavery. So your rants about slavery is invalid.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

There are many regional and ethnic languages in Nigeria alone,so English has to be used for official communication. I can't keep explaning this,your hatred and prejudices has blinded your vision and mind!
Somali was invaded by numerous countries,yet they sat on their asses and did nothing about the invasions. They never defeated any Nation,not even Roman army that were already weak at the point.
Muslims are not allowed to enslave muslims,that was why you were spared from slavery. So your rants about slavery is invalid.

Ethiopia has one ethnic language : Amharic, despite having hundreds of local languages.

You and every bantu country speak and use the official languages of europeans, and here you have the galls to tell me my country doesnt have culture. talk about self projection.

The only countries in Africa where the national language is a ethnic languages are in Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

Ironically, when Arabs first sighted the unestablished poverty stricken Somali Nomads,they called Bilad,meaning Land of the Blacks!
What a pity!

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Somali speak Italian, Somali, Arabic etc. Arabic and Latin alphabet is used in writing your language,since you were so dumb that you couldn't write your language without Arabic.

Somalis in the west speak may speak a second language. But in Somalia the people speak Somali, and those who study the Koran speak and learn arabic.

Italy has left Somalia in 1960 and even then they did not influence our culture nor did we take their language as the entire time they were there they and us were fighting against the Ethiopians.

Somali language use to use Osmanic text which is a Somali script but it was much easier to use latin because of the invention of computer keyboard.

Many languages come from the same root. Arabic.Amaharic, Somali, Hebrew, Berber all have the same root and are in the same language family you dumb idiot.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

Ethiopia has one ethnic language : Amharic, despite having hundreds of local languages.

You and every bantu country speak and use the official languages of europeans, and here you have the galls to tell me my country doesnt have culture. talk about self projection.

The only countries in Africa where the national language is a ethnic languages are in Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea.
Write anything you want to write. Somali speak Arabic as a National Language. The Somali language is not pure since it has been heavily influenced by Asian and middle eastern languages. You can't boast of a pure culture or writing system. Gush! What were you doing when Egypt and Ethiopians were creating civilizations?

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Ironically, when Arabs first sighted the unestablished poverty stricken Somali Nomads,they called Bilad,meaning Land of the Blacks!
What a pity!

You dumb slowpoke, Bilaal was a slave captured from Ethiopia who was Bantu (nilotic). Somalia was refered to as Punt - land of the gods by ancient egyptians.

Also it was us Horn africans (ancestors of somalis, ethiopians) who controlled much of Sudan, Saudi arabia and yemen. Islam would not be non existent if we did not give the early muslims sanctuary.

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

Somalis in the west speak may speak a second language. But in Somalia the people speak Somali, and those who study the Koran speak and learn arabic.

Italy has left Somalia in 1960 and even then they did not influence our culture nor did we take their language as the entire time they were there they and us were fighting against the Ethiopians.

Somali language use to use Osmanic text which is a Somali script but it was much easier to use latin because of the invention of computer keyboard.

Many languages come from the same root. Arabic.Amaharic, Somali, Hebrew, Berber all have the same root and are in the same language family you dumb idiot.
People only started writing standard somali in 1973 with Arabic and Latin Alphabets. Shut your trap,idio-t! West Africa, Egypt and Ethiopia were writing way before you ever thought of a writing system.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Write anything you want to write. Somali speak Arabic as a National Language. The Somali language is not pure since it has been heavily influenced by Asian and middle eastern languages. You can't boast of a pure culture or writing system. Gush! What were you doing when Egypt and Ethiopians were creating civilizations?

You slowpoke, every language has borrowed words, look at english. Also the fact that Somali and Arabic are in the same language shows that much of them have the same root and grammar.

Somalia and Ethiopia were same country until Islam came to the Horn you dumb h0e. Somalis and Ethiopians are cousins who branched off one becoming Muslim and the other Christian, we have the same language family and look the same.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

People only started writing standard somali in 1973 with Arabic and Latin Alphabets. Shut your trap,idio-t! West Africa, Egypt and Ethiopia were writing way before you ever thought of a writing system.

Do you even know that Somali is an off shoot of Ethiopian languages? And that Modern Somalis came into existence only a thousand years ago?

All Somalis and Cushitic people came from the highlands of Ethiopia.

Its like saying Americans only started writing in 1500's when they left Europe, even though its the same language as the English which existed thousands of years. Your logic is dumb and mute.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

You dumb slowpoke, Bilaal was a slave captured from Ethiopia who was Bantu (nilotic). Somalia was refered to as Punt - land of the gods by ancient egyptians.

Also it was us Horn africans (ancestors of somalis, ethiopians) who controlled much of Sudan, Saudi arabia and yemen. Islam would not be non existent if we did not give the early muslims sanctuary.

Punt is not Somalia,half of what the Egyptians imported are not in somalia. Geoscience,dna and experts have debunked that trash a long time ago. Egyptians cannot trade with poor nomads with no indigenious cuvilization. Islam? The same islam you swallowed and erased all traces of pre islam religion? Shut your mouth!

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

Do you even know that Somali is an off shoot of Ethiopian languages? And that Modern Somalis came into existence only a thousand years ago?

Its like saying Americans only started writing in 1500's when they left Europe, even though its the same language as the English which existed thousands of years. Your logic is dumb and mute.
Who care about that trash. Ethiopians don't claim you,so quit trying to claim them. Silly! Somali is different from Ethiopian languages,they are only in the same language families.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

You slowpoke, every language has borrowed words, look at english. Also the fact that Somali and Arabic are in the same language shows that much of them have the same root and grammar.

Somalia and Ethiopia were same country until Islam came to the Horn you dumb h0e. Somalis and Ethiopians are cousins who branched off one becoming Muslim and the other Christian, we have the same language family and look the same.
It's an insult to put Ethiopia and Somali in this same sentence. I've never seen an Ethiopian claim brotherhood with any Ugly Somali. Those people are way civilized,with their own culture and lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Who care about that trash. Ethiopians don't claim you,so quit trying to claim them. Silly! Somali is different from Ethiopian languages,they are only in the same language families.

You dumb idiot, Half of Ethiopia is inhabited by Somalis, and half of Ethiopias population is Muslim: this would not be the case if it were not for Somalis.

90 percent of Ethiopia at one time was conquered by Somalis, and much of what is now Somalia before Islam was part of Abyssinia.

In Ethiopia the languages spoken by the majority is Oromo which is a cushitic language just like Somali.

Ethiopians do claim Somalis as they always wanted the Horn to be one country, It is Somalis who separated from Ethiopia, Just like Eritrea did in 1993.

You have no knowledge of the Horn, stop self projecting your inferiority, you must be those afrocentric who worship Ethiopia: not knowing that Ethiopia was the biggest exporter of slaves to the middle east who were Negroid. And that much of the entire horn (Cushitic people) are related and controlled overlapping land for thousands of years.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

Country? No, Somali was called Zaas the Berberi. The most backward race of Africa. The least productive people of the horn.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

It's an insult to put Ethiopia and Somali in this same sentence. I've never seen an Ethiopian claim brotherhood with any Ugly Somali. Those people are way civilized,with their own culture and lifestyle.

slowpoke, do you know that the very reason why Ethiopia is half Muslim is because Somalis controlled much of Ethiopia for the past 500 years until 1900's?

Even today there are 5million Somalis who live in Ethiopia and occupy half the land. The ancestors of Modern Ethiopia are the same ancestors of modern Somalis since if you go back 1400 years there was no Somali ethnicity or identity but only a Cushitic identity.

Everything you know about Ethiopia tells me your a diluted afrocentric. If you were in Ethiopia only 80 years ago you would be a slave simply cause you are not Cushitic.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Country? No, Somali was called Zaas the Berberi. The most backward race of Africa. The least productive people of the horn.

What are you talking about? what is zap? and one traveler called Somalis berber.

Somalis were the first to use cannon in warfare in Africa, thus defeating Ethiopia and portugal in 1500's when your people were shipped as cattle.

Somalis had the biggest shipping boats in East Africa. Listen to your Bantu friend talk about our culture\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u6vya9mwYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr7NfuU3T1U
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

slowpoke, do you know that the very reason why Ethiopia is half Muslim is because Somalis controlled much of Ethiopia for the past 500 years until 1900's?

Even today there are 5million Somalis who live in Ethiopia and occupy half the land. The ancestors of Modern Ethiopia are the same ancestors of modern Somalis since if you go back 1400 years there was no Somali ethnicity or identity but only a Cushitic identity.

Everything you know about Ethiopia tells me your a diluted afrocentric. If you were in Ethiopia only 80 years ago you would be a slave simply cause you are not Cushitic.
Your slavery rants have been debunked,ok? Muslims tradition prohibits enslavements of other muslims. Ethiopia colonized Somali, they have nothing to do with you. Ethiopia developed a writing system, kept their culture and lifestyle. While somali can never boast of anything,other than terrorism.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

What are you talking about? what is zap? and one traveler called Somalis berber.

Somalis were the first to use cannon in warfare in Africa, thus defeating Ethiopia and portugal in 1500's when your people were shipped as cattle.

Somalis had the biggest shipping boats in East Africa. Listen to your Bantu friend talk about our culture\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u6vya9mwYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr7NfuU3T1U

Somali is a failed Nation both in pre history and in the 21st century. They never produced any civilization,despite their closeness to any super powers. They only Flex their bird muscles during terrorism.

1 Like

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Your slavery rants have been debunked,ok? Muslims tradition prohibits enslavements of other muslims. Ethiopia colonized Somali, they have nothing to do with you. Ethiopia developed a writing system, kept their culture and lifestyle. While somali can never boast of anything,other than terrorism.

Ethiopia colonized Somalia? How is that possible when they saw themselves as the same people.

1400 years ago, when the early followed of Islam sought refuge (Abssyinia -ethiopia) let them settle in northern Ethiopia (now northern Somallia), it is those people who became muslim and identified as Somali who later colonized Ethiopia and spread Islam.

And it was Somalis who didnt enslave Muslims, Ethiopiasn were christians and enslaved Nilotic and Negroid people
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
axum:

Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Slavery in Ethiopia has existed for centuries. The practice formed an integral part of the Afro-Asiatic-dominated Ethiopian society, from its earliest days through to the 20th century. Slaves were traditionally drawn from the Nilotic Shanqella populations inhabiting Ethiopia's southern hinterland. War captives were another source of slaves, though the perception, treatment and duties of these prisoners was markedly different.[1] Slaves were also sold abroad as part of the Arab slave trade, serving as concubines, bodyguards, servants and treasurers.[2] In response to pressure by Western Allies of World War II, Ethiopia officially abolished slavery and involuntary servitude after having regained its independence in 1942. On 26 August 1942, Haile Selassie issued a proclamation outlawing slavery.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Ethiopia

Slavery was fundamental to the social, political and economic order of medieval Ethiopia. Racism in the territory was traditionally mainly directed at the Nilotic ethnic minorities, as well as other individuals with similarly pronounced "Negroid" physical features. Collectively, these groups are locally known as Shanqella or barya, derogatory terms originally denoting slave descent, irrespective of the individual's family history.[4][5]
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by axum: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Somali is a failed Nation both in pre history and in the 21st century. They never produced any civilization,despite their closeness to any super powers. They only Flex their bird muscles during terrorism.

The very fact that in the video above he talks about Somalis defeating portugal, and Ethiopia and being the first to use cannons in war in africa speaks for itself.

The fact Somalis were not enslaved or controlled by any of our Arab/Turks shows that we are a strong people. We even spread Islam all the way into the heart of Ethiopia and south into Kenya and Tanzania.
Re: I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are by Ihuomadinihu: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
After reading your trash,i have concluded that the basis of your prejudice is only hinged on different phenotypes. If you want to argue about Superiority then pick topics like Culture, religion,writing systems,wealth,influence,power,achievements,civilizations etc.
Any other thing outside these topics are just pure BS, it wouldn't stop the world from looking at Somali as falliures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Incredible MAN Of Africa / Saadu Haliru: Emir Of Lafiagi Is Dead / Similarities Between The Igbo And Other Eastern Peoples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.