Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose (1588 Views)

My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. / I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose / Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by anigbajumo(m): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Ado Ekiti—GOVERNOR Ayodele Fayose yesterday affirmed that he is a one man army who cannot be overwhelmed by alleged machinations of the outgoing legislators of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the State House of Assembly.
Receiving national officers of the PDP in his office in Ado Ekiti, the governor insisted he was firmly on ground even as he warned that the country must not be turned into a one party state.

File: Fayose and Omirin after the meeting
The assertions came amid reports of the abortion of the planned movement into the state by the APC legislators yesterday. Vanguard learned that the buses conveying the legislators were turned back at the Igbara Oke boundary between Ondo and Ekiti States yesterday.
Nonetheless, supporters of Fayose continued to lay siege to the premises of the House throughout yesterday in an apparent bid to stop the legislators from entering the chambers.
Luxury buses belonging to the state government were used to block all the major roads leading to the legislative complex and only selected vehicles were allowed to pass through a side of the road.
Stern looking policemen also mounted blockades to screen pedestrians and motorists entering the assembly complex.
Welcoming the PDP national leaders to the state, Fayose said the people of the state, who voted him as their governor in June 21,2014 are solidly behind him.
Speaking earlier, the acting national chairman of the party, Prince Uche Secondus, denied ever appealing to the 19 APC lawmakers not to impeach the governor.
He said the PDP only advised the lawmakers to follow due process and the rule of law in their engagements towards the governor.
Others in the delegation included the National Secretary, Prof. Wale Oladipo, National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh, National Organising Secretary, Alhaji Abubakar Mustapha, National Auditor, Mr. Fatai Adeyanju, among others.
Fayose said the visit was apt and timely and noted that the party’s bigwigs had demonstrated their avowed stand to defend the country’s democracy from being debased.
He said: “We will not allow them (the APC lawmakers) to trample on the constitution. That the country is witnessing peace today is a collaborative effort between former President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP. The PDP is united after the loss at the election and we are gradually picking the pieces together.
“But we are assuring you that we are solidly on ground. You know it will get to a stage when the people will act like the Constitution themselves" http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/im-one-man-army-against-apc-fayose/
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by INTROVERT(f): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2015
I like him
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by midolian(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Lool...indeed
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by bruno419(m): 7:26am On Jun 03, 2015
one man mopoo.....I respect ur courage sir!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Emenahagos02(m): 7:27am On Jun 03, 2015
And this man is still talking...
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by ademega(m): 7:31am On Jun 03, 2015
Fayose was only fortunate that the body language of the President shows he is not interested in removing him . who are nurtw members in the face of nigerial military . also , unlike Jonathan adminstration where all riffraffs call the shots ,here you Dont do what the president didn't ask you to do . so , fayose is fortunate and he should thank his stars that PMB is just that kind of man that is not like me - with all what he did , I must take my own pound of flesh . which I think is human . but PMB shows his maturity and play a roll of elder stateman.
Having said all these , when God says its time for fayose to be removed ,he would be removed without causing anybody any stress . Also , he should be careful so that he won't spend the rest of his life behind bars after his tenure .

2 Likes

Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by drtwist(m): 7:31am On Jun 03, 2015
I like your courage sir, but the truth remains that it is easy to break a broom stick than the bunch
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2015
Fayose

D oshokomole of yorubaland
D asiwaju cum jagaban of southwest
D modern "Awolowo" of nigeria
D man whose political wisdom cum knowledge surpasses dat of tinubu cum obasanjo
d "god" of ekiti politics
U indeed a model for all to follow
We d youth wanna tap from ya wealth of experience

D 16-0 governor
D 25/26-0 governor
D guy dat sent tinubu in-law(proposed speaker of d house of rep) packing

5 Likes

Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
I like him
You remind me of my ex wife Nefertiti grin
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by bewla(m): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2015
elemure
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by olasmith10(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2015
A tree doesn't make a forest...a bad tree for dat matter...

1 Like

Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by xmileeasy: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Never say never, your ringtone might change soon. We are observing.
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by sammyj: 7:53am On Jun 03, 2015
And that one man army will go down alone very soon! !! grin
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by likata: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2015
one man battalion
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by OkutaNla: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2015
sammyj:
And that one man army will go down alone very soon! !! grin

If he continues at this rate, his uncontrollable mouth will get him into trouble even with the incoming Ekiti PDP Assembly members who will impeach and replace him with their incoming speaker. Nothing new there.
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2015
drtwist:
I like your courage sir, but the truth remains that it is easy to break a broom stick than the bunch
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Iroh88(m): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Empty barrels and noise.....
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2015
Fayose is continually lexically and verbally 'slaying' the pseudo-change touting humanoids.cheesy
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Rilwayne001: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Silly man. undecided
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Bobbystanley(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2015
That is my role model talking. The only reasonable follow from the south West.
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by opiaoku: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
I like him

and a lof you kiss kiss
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by DaBullIT(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Shey this guy no dey ever shutup ?
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Iroh88:
Empty barrels and noise.....
That "empty barrel" won his state for the PDP. Wake up to reality of that, mister.cheesy
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by anigbajumo(m): 8:20am On Jun 03, 2015
drtwist:
u mean it bro?
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Segadem(m): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Emenahagos02:
And this man is still talking...
he will soon be shut up.
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by 9jatriot(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2015
ademega:
Fayose was only fortunate that the body language of the President shows he is not interested in removing him . who are nurtw members in the face of nigerial military . also , unlike Jonathan adminstration where all riffraffs call the shots ,here you Dont do what the president didn't ask you to do . so , fayose is fortunate and he should thank his stars that PMB is just that kind of man that is not like me - with all what he did , I must take my own pound of flesh . which I think is human . but PMB shows his maturity and play a roll of elder stateman.
Having said all these , when God says its time for fayose to be removed ,he would be removed without causing anybody any stress . Also , he should be careful so that he won't spend the rest of his life behind bars after his tenure .

He is so so lucky that PMB is not Obj or even GEJ, all these noise he for de make am from cotonou not ado ekiti. Kai, so Fayose will escape with all his impunity especially that slapping of judge.
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Papasmal(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2015
Its just that this man talk too much....But he is brainy,rugged and loved by his people.
He is not a pretender and very strong to his conviction.
Noting do u oga,carry on,Mr one man Battalion.

1 Like

Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by disumusa: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2015
bruno419:
fayose forgot he has case with efcc in his first tenor for killing.
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2015
I celebrate with you on your victory over the APC @ Ayo Fayose. Errrm Sir, all credit should go to God and Ekiti people.
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by disumusa: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2015
bruno419:
fayose forgot he has case with efcc in his first time for killing.
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2015
What concerns efcc and murder case? Murder cases are handled by states
disumusa:
fayose forgot he has case with efcc in his first time for killing.
Re: I'm One-man Army Against APC —fayose by joseph1832(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2015
No doubt! That's why he has no respect for constituted authority!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Behind-the-scenes Photographs From Famous Movie Sets / 'The Incorruptible North' / We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.