Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose (1235 Views)

I’m One Of Chibok Girls’, Pleads Arrested Suicide Bomber In Cameroon / I Will Expose Muazu Underhand Dealings With APC – Fayose / Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 03, 2015
I’m one-man army against APC —Fayose

on June 03, 2015 / in News 6:47 am / Comments

Gbenga Aribiyi

Ado Ekiti—GOVERNOR Ayodele Fayose yesterday affirmed that he is a one man army who cannot be overwhelmed by alleged machinations of the outgoing legislators of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the State House of Assembly.

Receiving national officers of the PDP in his office in Ado Ekiti, the governor insisted he was firmly on ground even as he warned that the country must not be turned into a one party state.

File: Fayose and Omirin after the meeting
File: Fayose and Omirin after the meeting

The assertions came amid reports of the abortion of the planned movement into the state by the APC legislators yesterday. Vanguard learned that the buses conveying the legislators were turned back at the Igbara Oke boundary between Ondo and Ekiti States yesterday.

Nonetheless, supporters of Fayose continued to lay siege to the premises of the House throughout yesterday in an apparent bid to stop the legislators from entering the chambers.

Luxury buses belonging to the state government were used to block all the major roads leading to the legislative complex and only selected vehicles were allowed to pass through a side of the road.

Stern looking policemen also mounted blockades to screen pedestrians and motorists entering the assembly complex.

Welcoming the PDP national leaders to the state, Fayose said the people of the state, who voted him as their governor in June 21,2014 are solidly behind him.

Speaking earlier, the acting national chairman of the party, Prince Uche Secondus, denied ever appealing to the 19 APC lawmakers not to impeach the governor.

He said the PDP only advised the lawmakers to follow due process and the rule of law in their engagements towards the governor.

Others in the delegation included the National Secretary, Prof. Wale Oladipo, National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh, National Organising Secretary, Alhaji Abubakar Mustapha, National Auditor, Mr. Fatai Adeyanju, among others.

Fayose said the visit was apt and timely and noted that the party’s bigwigs had demonstrated their avowed stand to defend the country’s democracy from being debased.

He said: “We will not allow them (the APC lawmakers) to trample on the constitution. That the country is witnessing peace today is a collaborative effort between former President Goodluck Jonathan and the PDP. The PDP is united after the loss at the election and we are gradually picking the pieces together.

“But we are assuring you that we are solidly on ground. You know it will get to a stage when the people will act like the Constitution themselves
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/im-one-man-army-against-apc-fayose/#sthash.kjgvfGgj.dpuf
Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Rounakid(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Mtchewwww... I quess... Dis quy z sufferinq... From brain probz...
One man soldier... Aqains ur lord
Smhw...
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 03, 2015
All hail Fayose the nightmare of APC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Fayose

D oshokomole of yorubaland
D asiwaju cum jagaban of southwest
D modern "Awolowo" of nigeria
D man whose political wisdom cum knowledge surpasses dat of tinubu cum obasanjo
d "god" of ekiti politics
U indeed a model for all to follow
We d youth wanna tap from ya wealth of experience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by olasmith10(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2015
A tree doesn't make a forest..a bad tree for dat matter...
Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by 9jii(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Now he wants claim madness.
Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by p1jiobi: 7:49am On Jun 03, 2015
I REGRET VOTING BUHARI, I REGRET MY MEMBERSHIP OF APC
Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by ionsman: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Rounakid:
Mtchewwww... I quess... Dis quy z sufferinq... From brain probz...
One man soldier... Aqains ur lord
Smhw...
Cc: Lalasticlala
What is this you just typed? Correct this thing and stop acting like a retard.

1 Like

Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by sosanova: 7:54am On Jun 03, 2015
[b]Sai Fayose....confirm rugged politician
We Ekiti indigenes will reject any foreign interference on the governance of our state by one power hungry Tinubu, the same way he has infererred in Osun State governance with the way he dictates to his puppet Aregbeshola on how to use the state revenue,and what was the result, the unintelligent Aregbeshola has left Osun state on the brink of poverty and owing civil servants salaries and blaming it on FG.
we here in Ekiti will not accept any Governor that is being controlled by any god-father, Tinubu should wash his hands off the Governance of Ekiti state, this is not Osun state or Lagos State, he should stop inciting and instigating 19 hungry and confused Ekiti Lawmakers to create confusion and anarchy in Ekiti state with less than 5days to the expiration of their term in office.
The 19 hungry Lawmakers should just remain in the hotel they are lodged in Osun State under the sponsorship of the Osun State Government till their term in office wind down this Friday, they should not come causing any confusion in Ekiti State all in the bid to satisfy their godfather Tinubu
If election is held 199 times with both Fayemi and Niyi Adebayo as Governorship Candidate n Deputy Governorship candidate, Fayose will defeat them over and over again 199 times, Ekiti urbanisation started from Fayose first term as Governor, the development level in Ekiti under Fayose first term as Governor was evident for all to see back then, Fayemi and Niyi Adebayo did not achieve half of it their 8 years put together in office .
We need no soothsayer or TB Joshua to know that Fayose is more than a million miles ahead of Fayemi and Niyi Adebayo when it comes to Governance and executing projects that affect the common Ekiti People and not executing projects to satisfy Tinubu at the detriment of the people of Ekiti State, which is what is playing out in Osun State.
whatever the 19 hungry APC Ekiti Lawmakers, Theif-nubu, Fayemi, Niyi Adebayo and Aregbeshola are scheming against Governor Ayo Fayose it shall back fire upon them, their families and their supporters
For all u children of anger, if u don't like my post, u can GO n DIE n if u attack me may u be a woeful loser in life like Fayemi lost the governorship election.[/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Rounakid(m): 7:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Then correct it ursef my dear... 8-)
ionsman:

What is this you just typed? Correct this thing and stop acting like a retard.
Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2015
sosanova:
Sai Fayose....confirm rugged politicians

whatever the 19 hungry APC Ekiti Lawmakers, Theif-nubu, Fayemi, Niyi Adebayo and Aregbeshola are scheming against Governor Ayo Fayose it shall back fire upon them, their families and their supporters
For all u children of anger, if u don't like my post, u can GO n DIE n if u attack me may u be a woeful loser in life like Fayemi lost the governorship election.

YOUR HEAD DE DIA

1 Like

Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Iroh88(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2015
Funny dude. Whenever he begs for forgiveness and understanding and nobody seems to bloody care, he then goes around making a whole bunch of noise feigning invincibility. Let him stay calm, he seems to be talking to himself. Makes him appear like he's going mad.
Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by oshyno(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2015
"They will first have to impeach God b4 they can impeach me" ---Fayose.
I know it can never happen. Fayose and Wike will show APC hell I can feel it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by kettykings: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2015
olasmith10:
A tree doesn't make a forest..a bad tree for dat matter...
Fayose isn't a tree trying to make a jungle , he is more like the lion that guards the jungle .
This is exactly one good thing about yaradua and jonathan not alllowing blatant rape of democratically elected governors in the hands of anarchist like tinubu, Obasanjo.
How can a governor who committed no impeachable offence be removed from office under any guise.
Tinubu's quest for territory and control using illegality cannot and should not be tolerated by buhari. Enough said.
Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Bobbystanley(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2015
The only reasonable Yoruba man.

Fayose I hail thee!
Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Segadem(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fayose

Has any of those u mentioned been impeached b/4?
Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Elslim: 8:20am On Jun 03, 2015
fayooseeeeeeeeeeee
Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fayose

the baddest election rigger of all times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
the baddest election rigger of all times.
Says who?
I conducted d eletion
It was free and fair
Fayemi was never a politician
Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Says who?
I conducted d eletion
It was free and fair
Fayemi was never a politician
then what was the released tape all about. The tape that claims fayose alongside obanikoro rigged the ekiti election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
then what was the released tape all about. The tape that claims fayose alongside obanikoro rigged the ekiti election.
Which court say na dem?
Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

ODE THE SUPREME COURT HAS DECLARED THE EKITI ELECTION FREE AND FAIR SO JUST GO AND COMMIT SUICIDE
Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by olasmith10(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
kettykings:

Fayose isn't a tree trying to make a jungle , he is more like the lion that guards the jungle .
This is exactly one good thing about yaradua and jonathan not alllowing blatant rape of democratically elected governors in the hands of anarchist like tinubu, Obasanjo.
How can a governor who committed no impeachable offence be removed from office under any guise.
Tinubu's quest for territory and control using illegality cannot and should not be tolerated by buhari. Enough said.

How abt d election malpractices dat bot him to power? is dat not impeachable.? until we begin to tell ourselves d plain truth before things can move better..
Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by radgenez: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
I dont know why south west governors love to be in the news so much there are ten other pdp governors but this is the only one making noise
Re: I’m One-man Army Against APC —fayose by phlemzy: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
This dude should just thank his star that PMB is not going to pay him back,all he did, else it would have cost just a finger tap for the soldiers to get him & his thugs off the way hindering lawmakers from meeting.

(1) (Reply)

☰ BREAKING: APC Kicks, Says Election Of Saraki, Dogara ‘unacceptable’ / Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari / No Need For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.