Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? (5727 Views)

Is This The Bad Guy All Romancelander Have Been Talking About / Which Five Romancelander Will You Miss Most If Your Account Is Deactivated / Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
corrected
how laughable and sardonic that u will defend urself even when it is glaring to all that u should concede a defeat,life is not always a tussle,I believe this is what is affecting ur psyche that's why u have deactivated more times than any other nairalander in the history of nairaland

Like I said before; Mind you business and leave me to mind my.

Now fvck off my mention and quote me only when you have something sensible to say.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2015
Jennimma:

no one said u are disgusting na.

You are not
so why must I be avoided,or why have u avoided me,when its obvious that we match same soil and land..
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2015
agarawu23:
how sure are you?

I am sure of what I am saying.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

Like I said before; Mind you business and leave me to mind my.

Now fvck off my mention and quote me only when you have something sensible to say.
you are the psycho-girl every one which to quote.so allow me take my turn.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by agarawu23(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

I am sure of what I am saying.
OK cool
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 03, 2015
dharay99:
stale question.
Nexxxxx†...
ur aim is only to declare ur font,juvenile
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Jarizod:
lol smiley

Deep down somewhere

I know u love me too cool grin
lol

You must be high grin
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by dharay99: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ur aim is only to declare ur font,juvenile
anifin else u wanna cry abt.?
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by mrpackager(m): 8:36am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

_Stupid question.

When you create a thread on any section on this on this forum (except the diaries section), it means you have invited every member to view and comment.
So it's silly of you to ask me what I am doing on the thread.

That being said, your topic was in form of a question. You asked a question and I answered.
Now mind your fvcking business and leave me to mind my.

miss....... uno dey tire undecided
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2015
Jennimma:

lol

You must be high grin
probably

On some love juice grin

Did u read my sig wink
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2015
dharay99:

anifin else u wanna cry abt.?
I would like to k u,but let's continue this crazyness if it would trend this topic..
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2015
mrpackager:

miss....... uno dey tire undecided
grin

Nice dp bro.. U look good cool
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
you are the psycho-girl every one which to quote.so allow me take my turn.

Olodo, it's 'wish' not 'which'

Didn't you do GST111(Use of English) in 100 level? Or did you block the course?
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

Olodo, it's 'wish' not 'which'

Didn't you do GST111(Use of English) in 100 level? Or did you block the course?

of course I did and that's how I will soon block ur head with a stone...u weh dey shame to upload pics...low self exteemed wowo girl
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by dharay99: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I would like to k u,but let's continue this crazyness if it would trend this topic..

u looking ⁴trafic huh
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2015
dharay99:

u looking ⁴trafic huh
who no like internet trending..guy e be like say u dey win game if u dey trend..ireneony know the feeling nah.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
As for me I wanna see nne.ka123,I think I owe her a slap..
so who do u wish to see,because I believe there are thousands of people here whom have never met eye to eye,,such an eye sore.
If u like delete this thread ,na ur business..
undecided Mumu.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by LEvuls(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2015
So tired of seeing all of them that I don't wana see any of them cool
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Jarizod:
probably

On some love juice grin

Did u read my sig wink
I knew this whole " lovely duvey " was boiling down to something.
l ve read ur siggy dear. But I ve a contestant, I am rooting for already.

It is well
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
of course I did and that's how I will soon block ur head with a stone...u weh dey shame to upload pics...low self exteemed wowo girl

So not uploading a profile photo now correlates to being ugly or having low self esteem?
Your reasoning is flawed and devoid of common sense.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided Mumu.
who u calling a mumu?
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Jennimma:

I knew this whole " lovely duvey " was boiling down to something.
l ve read ur siggy dear. But I ve a contestant, I am rooting for already.

It is well
I do like u seriously smiley

But u could help throw in some early votes wink
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided Mumu.

With a capital "M" and a stress on both syllables.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by dharay99: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
who no like internet trending..guy e be like say u dey win game if u dey trend..ireneony know the feeling nah.
well,
ds is more like derailing.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

So not uploading a profile photo now correlates to being ugly or having low self esteem?
Your reasoning is flawed and devoid of common sense.
only god knows how many times u have wished to upload ur pics and u were met with an obstacle of bad photo so u gave up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

I don suffer for anonymous hand
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Jarizod:
I do like u seriously smiley

But u could help throw in some early votes wink
I see.. I guess that is settled then

1 Like

dharay99:

well,
ds is more like derailing.
my thread,my rules
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by mrpackager(m): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Jarizod:
grin
Nice dp bro.. U look good cool
cool
boss...........thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

Will you please _fuck off? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2015
Jennimma:

I see.. I guess that is settled then
the way u and softsparkyy and karchisbarbie used to snub me is not fair..pls what can I do to gain ur friendship*am in tears*
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by dharay99: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
my thread,my rules

ur thread, our posts, our wishes....
We can do waheva we like on ur goddaamn thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet People You Share The Same Birthday With Here / Meet The World's Most Flexible Woman / Lala247 Has Deactivated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.