Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? (5718 Views)

Is This The Bad Guy All Romancelander Have Been Talking About / Which Five Romancelander Will You Miss Most If Your Account Is Deactivated / Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:
Ishilove please lock this thread! I am angry now.
All of you are a kids, imagine? I was chilling with my guys in the rap section and they said "Boss you sef, why you still dey with those kids for romance section!" Chaaaaaaaiii shocked E pain me! angry

That said, Pinkycute I would love to meet you too wink
if she lock am,I go lock nairaland
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by pinkycute(f): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Okay! Thread close.... angry

Let's go wink

KingTom:
All of you are a kids, imagine? I was chilling with my guys in the rap section and they said "Boss you sef, why you still dey with those kids for romance section!" Chaaaaaaaiii shocked E pain me! angry

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by dharay99: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
u r not far from d truth..

hope u like ds kinda traffic.?
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:
All of you are a kids , imagine? I was chilling with my guys in the rap section and they said "Boss you sef, why you still dey with those kids for romance section!" Chaaaaaaaiii shocked E pain me! angry

GBAGAUN!
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 03, 2015
dharay99:

hope u like ds kinda traffic.?
let me check trending topics
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by KingTom(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
if she lock am,I go lock nairaland
Listen to me! I am tired of all of you! Tired of your childish ways! I am tired angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Nneka123:
Like I said earlier on, You need to _fuck off. You have no right whatsoever to quote me. Do I look like one of your puppies you come online to quote anyhow? You really need to _fuck off from my spot or anything that concerns me. Its totally none of your business, if your thumbs are itching you that bad to quote me, just hit them on the wall.

Last warning to you. Don't QUOTE me ever again. Don't try it, hope you decipher? I don't want a sniff of you. Please bounce...

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by KingTom(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

GBAGAUN!
I love that wink Why can't we be the way the way we used to be cry When all we did was highlight gbagauns, now all these insults cry
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by dharay99: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2015
now NL's grandpa is vexed. cry cry
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by KingTom(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2015
pinkycute:
Okay! Thread close.... angry
Let's go wink
cool cool
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by pinkycute(f): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2015
I didn't teased any of the parties...
I was kind of amazed of what she said...

So please don't drag me out... Okay!!

dharay99:

ask d gods of ur land.

Mtcheeeeew.
Two girls are at eachoda,
U also being a girl should av d ryt senses not to
add more to it by teasing one of d parties.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:
I love that wink Why can't we be the way the way we used to be cry When all we did was highlight gbagauns, now all these insults cry

I have moved on. Come to terms with that.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

Listen to me! I am tired of all of you! Tired of your childish ways! I am tired angry
one picture for ten years,guy u get shame at all?

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by KingTom(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
one picture for ten years,guy u get shame at all?
You see what I'm talking about, If it were one of you kids, you probably would've said "Fool, na you dey buy my mb?" or even "Dunce, are you fine at all, senseless cretin!" angry

But as for me, all I can say is....

Me I no fine like you na grin grin grin
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by dharay99: 9:37am On Jun 03, 2015
pinkycute:

keep waheva amazed u to urself.

Cuz wid d way u showed it, if d oda gurl attacks on dat,
she has evry damn ryt to.

& hey, u shuld b d1 not dragging urself into dia brawl.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by KingTom(m): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

I have moved on. Come to terms with that.
I can't, look at how you transformed yourself from a person people looked up to, to someone everybody despises.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

I can't, look at how you transformed yourself from a person people looked up to, to someone everybody despises.

Like I fvcking care.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by KingTom(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

Like I fvcking care.
I know you don't, but I do!
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

You see what I'm talking about, If it were one of you kids, you probably would've said "Fool, na you dey buy my mb?" or even "Dunce, are you fine at all, senseless cretin!" angry

But as for me, all I can say is....

Me I no fine like you na grin grin grin
I no fine but na me dey change pics pass
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

That's your problem, not mine.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by KingTom(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I no fine but na me dey change pics pass
You get swag na, you be ENTERTAINER grin
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by dharay99: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

cry angry
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by KingTom(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

That's your problem, not mine.
Ok smiley
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by KingTom(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

You get swag na, you be ENTERTAINER grin
if. Buhari catch u en,nah kirikiri straight,,who dash me swag..abeg make I cut my coat according to my size.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by KingTom(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
if. Buhari catch u en,nah kirikiri straight,,who dash me swag..abeg make I cut my coat according to my size.
Na we work for am na grin
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by RobinHez(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2015
pinkycute:

shocked take cover!!!

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by dharay99: 9:53am On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

cry
u dey fall my hand na,
Leave d demented unrepentant he-ßitch_ cry
Its not yt time for her to come 2her senses.

All doz harshness of hers na show off.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by KingTom(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2015
dharay99:

u dey fall my hand na,
Leave d demented unrepentant he-ßitch_ cry
Its not yt time for her to come 2her senses.

All doz harshness of hers na show off.
I don tire for their childish behaviour na grin
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jennimma:
Its Kachisbarbie!!! kiss
hehe...
I'm blushing. I take it that you're back. I am far from being an ajebo o, I've had my own share of suffer-head _ you wouldn't wanna hear the story. You no go believe sef.

Unibenstudent:
ajebutterness that's a new word,anyway we had a subtle quarrel a while back and ever since she has been dreading me like a bubonic plague
Saying I DREAD you (I chose to ignore the simile @ 'like a bubonic plague') is really preposterous and exacerbatingly acerbating.

I dread no living being, not even my parents let alone an e-entity. I might choose to avoid humans, but definitely not dread them.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Sveen: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Thread hopelessly derailed.
Anyway I'd really love to meet ishilove and laykorn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish / Jamb Result Is Valid For How Many Years? / Kenneth Kaunda Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.