Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? (5726 Views)

Is This The Bad Guy All Romancelander Have Been Talking About / Which Five Romancelander Will You Miss Most If Your Account Is Deactivated / Why Is Popular Romancelander Vickybee Always Fond Of Unfollowing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Nneka123:
Will you please _fuck off? undecided
haha,female drama..season 1..let's go there
nneka123 vs misssclassy
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Nneka123:

Are you high on seminal fluid?

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by 2dice(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Funny Op ... He will create topic ... Then derail it himself ... N!gga ought to be a female ...
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Truckpusher(m): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Seems we have too many ladies on this thread.

*Spreads mat*

Na here my people go come carry me today. grin grin
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 03, 2015
dharay99:

ur thread, our posts, our wishes....
We can do waheva we like on ur goddaamn thread.
u r not far from d truth..
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by mrpackager(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by pinkycute(f): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom...

tongue
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by funlord(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Nneka123:
grin
Nneka123:

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

*Spreads mat*

make I sit down with my elder bros oh.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by pinkycute(f): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2015
You better stand up...

Aren't you supposed to be at work? lipsrsealed undecided

Lolzzzz.... Good morning smiley

Truckpusher:

*Spreads mat*

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Enegod(m): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Nneka123:
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

You mean the one you choked down your _cunt? undecided

Look I'm not in the mood for your silly games,

I know you are frustrated this early morning, but please count me Nneka out of this.

You can go play with your other devices. Leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by pinkycute(f): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2015
Seminal fluid? shocked shocked shocked

Oouch... lipsrsealed

misssclassy:

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Truckpusher(m): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2015
pinkycute:
You better stand up...

Aren't you supposed to be at work? lipsrsealed undecided

Lolzzzz.... Good morning smiley

I ain't going nowhere menh. grin grin

Morning sakai! cheesy
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Truckpusher(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
make I sit down with my elder bros oh.
Sitdown for ma mat when you dun start world war 3 ?

Oya, Gerara here menh. grin
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sitdown for ma mat when you dun start world war 3 ?

Oya, Gerara here menh. grin
bro I no start anything ,the two of em,they fight for alpha female aka queenbee..so they are a ticking time-bomb
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by dharay99: 9:12am On Jun 03, 2015
pinkycute:
Seminal fluid? shocked shocked shocked

Oouch... lipsrsealed

behave...
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by funlord(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Nneka123:

I know you are frustrated this early morning, but please count me Nneka out of this.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Nneka123:

I think the person who is frustrated and confused here is you.

I made a comment that was in no way Insulting to you, as a matter of fact I even tried to emphasize on the comment you made and instead of you to make use of your head, you just came at me raving, ranting like a mad woman having an orgasm.

Look, just keep your tantrums to yourself and cease from quoting me until your brains start functioning properly.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by pinkycute(f): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2015
undecided

dharay99:

behave...
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by dharay99: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Kasimaramma2(f): 9:19am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

_Stupid question.

When you create a thread on any section on this on this forum (except the diaries section), it means you have invited every member to view and comment.
So it's silly of you to ask me what I am doing on the thread.

That being said, your topic was in form of a question. You asked a question and I answered.
Now mind your fvcking business and leave me to mind my.
can you promise yourself to stay a week without insulting?must you always start up exchanging words?you are a lady,it aint lady-like.a lady ought to be gracious.curb your rudeness
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Ishilove your presence is causing a seizure here,pls what do u want here?
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by pinkycute(f): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2015
I hope you slept well? undecided

dharay99:

angry undecided
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by dharay99: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2015
pinkycute:
I hope you slept well? undecided

ask d gods of ur land.

Mtcheeeeew.
Two girls are at eachoda,
U also being a girl should av d ryt senses not to
add more to it by teasing one of d parties.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

I made a comment that was in no way Insulting to you, as a matter of fact I even tried to emphasize on the comment you made and instead of you to make use of your head, you just came at me raving, ranting like a mad woman having an orgasm.

Look, just keep your tantrums to yourself and cease from quoting me until your brains start functioning properly.
Like I said earlier on, You need to _fuck off. You have no right whatsoever to quote me. Do I look like one of your puppies you come online to quote anyhow? You really need to _fuck off from my spot or anything that concerns me. Its totally none of your business, if your thumbs are itching you that bad to quote me, just hit them on the wall.

Last warning to you. Don't QUOTE me ever again. Don't try it, hope you decipher? I don't want a sniff of you. Please bounce...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

can you promise yourself to stay a week without insulting?must you always start up exchanging words?you are a lady,it aint lady-like.a lady ought to be gracious.curb your rudeness

And who the fvck are you to tell me this?

My life
My words
My choice
My data

Now mind your business.
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by Enegod(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by KingTom(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2015
Ishilove please lock this thread! I am angry now.
All of you are kids, imagine? I was chilling with my guys in the rap section and they said "Boss you sef, why you still dey with those kids for romance section!" Chaaaaaaaiii shocked E pain me! angry

That said, Pinkycute I would love to meet you too wink
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by dharay99: 9:25am On Jun 03, 2015
its going on here.

+++The battle field.+++

FYT FYT FYT cheesy
Re: Who Is That Romancelander You So Badly Want To See In Real Life? by dharay99: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:
Ishi love please lock this thread! I am angry now.
All of you are a kids, imagine? I was chilling with my guys in the rap section and they said "Boss you sef, why you still dey with those kids for romance section!" Chaaaaaaaiii shocked E pain me! angry

That said, Pinkycute I would love to meet you too wink
did u just call dat girl... shocked angry

Now u dun fuçk up cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet People You Share The Same Birthday With Here / Meet The World's Most Flexible Woman / Lala247 Has Deactivated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.