Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti (43944 Views)

PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / Kaduna Youths Block Roads, Protest 10-month Power Outage / Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Vision4God: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2015
Too much news on ekiti ds days...... God pls we nid ur mercy in nigeria
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Francon(f): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by laurel03(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2015
Make den leave fayose alone

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by IYANGBALI: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2015
That confirms what some of us have always said,fayose is a tout. His fellow tout will soon attack me now,just watch.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by 83lagosroad(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2015
OkutaNla:
Smh. So fayose now deploys thugs to do his dirty job? I pity that state coz their own democracy is "government of the thugs, for the people, by the thugs", as led by chief thug himself, governor Fayose.

I guess if you are well travelled you will agree with me that there is no moral justification t impeach fayose. Dont forget that the former speaker of Lagos state was hooked in cobwebs of corruption what happened......

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by stayblack: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2015
OkutaNla:
Smh. So fayose now deploys thugs to do his dirty job? I pity that state coz their own democracy is "government of the thugs, for the people, by the thugs", as led by chief thug himself, governor Fayose.
GEJ NOR DEY,TO SUPPORT WITH POLICE AND ARMY....CARRY UR CROSS UR SELF... grin
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by frankyychiji(f): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Gej my Hero!!

Fayose my Role Model!!

Wike my Baaaadest Niccur!!

Sen Akpabio my Gee!!

Temitemi1 my personal person!!
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by chenn(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2015
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE GRIEVANCES OF THESE APC LAWMAKERS IS? HAVE NOT THEIR TENURE ENDED?
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by IYANGBALI: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Vision4God:
Too much news on ekiti ds days...... God pls we nid ur mercy in nigeria
abeg na blessing,joy or patience me I want,their toto sweet pass mercy own,mercy always lie down like a log of wood,no swags for bed grin
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by IGBOSON1: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Nice one! Street thugs dealing with legislative thugs....i don't see the problem here! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by M4gunners: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2015
They are not Thugs but the people who have elected him . After all after presidential election, APC and their followers even block ARMY from entering INEC office,you guys didn't call them Thugs.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Anyi3(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2015
Is there a Police Force in Ekiti?
Thugs are preventing people from carrying out their duties and the Police are doing what?

Which kind of country is Nigeria? angry
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by phrezzz: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Lmao funny tho. do u knw that the APC lawmakers only have 1day left to impeach fayose if not, their tenure expirers

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Braintouch(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2015
disloman:
Na pple block d road or thugs?
So thugs are not people?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by frankyychiji(f): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2015
Apc has succeeded in swaying public sympathy for Fayose. They have made him a hero! Let them touch even a single hair on his head and see gbege.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by olumalcolm(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2015
gateleo:

Interesting.....which of the youths are you referring too?
abeg jst leave dem. Ekiti and stubbornness b lik dog and bone.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by luvinhubby(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Tout or not, these disgruntled lawmakers should just respect the Ekiti peoples wish.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by magicfinger1: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2015
disloman:
Na pple block d road or thugs?
so the “thugs” blocking the streets are trees and wood abi Are they not human beings Smh for some ppl mentality .

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by frankyychiji(f): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Anyi3:
Is there a Police Force in Ekiti?
Thugs are preventing people from carrying out their duties and the Police are doing what?

Which kind of country is Nigeria? angry
shut up! Those Apc lawbreakers are just out to kill, maim and destroy. By this time tomorrow, they will cease to have any business with ekiti assembly.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Nawa ooo are we in democracy or DEM'O'Crazy or thug'O'Cracy...#Ekiti state sha..always been on the news for the roong reasons
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Bitojoe(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2015
but dis AIDS PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS tenure will expire dis Friday.what are they looking for again? I think they must be c.razy
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Habeyy(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2015
obi4eze:

You dey mind am?

@TOPIC, all I know is that Fayose will be impeached. He himself doesn't need a prophet to tell him.
peach koor jasmine ni ...u no dey ekiti u dey forecast trash...prophet of doom...just wait and see
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Go to ekiti and ask, dey will tell u how great d guy is.
Why can't you just answer the question? Or you ain't proud of what your Role Model has done to better people's lifes undecided
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by eleko1: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2015
Ore-Mumu is a confusionist plus empty brain.Lif am
ba7man:
You see......you can't even name one.

They just love him because he buys corn from the roadside and eats in bukas just like them.

A rather shallow reason to compare him to Awolowo, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by fF01(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2015
oh Fayose, i laff u in SWAHILI... the pankere wey go flog u still dey soak inside ogogoro! even oyinbo go follow pity u.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by magicfinger1: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2015
obi4eze:

You dey mind am?

@TOPIC, all I know is that Fayose will be impeached. He himself doesn't need a prophet to tell him.
stop talking rubbish here on nairaland, go and impeach him if you can,it is a simple common sense issue. Do it if you can. Kaput.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Anyi3(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2015
frankyychiji:
shut up! Those Apc lawbreakers are just out to kill, maim and destroy. By this time tomorrow, they will cease to have any business with ekiti assembly.

kill, maim and destroy?
Baba you have no point.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Beface(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2015
How long will Ayo Fayose continue to used thugs to intimidate APC legislatures in the state. The president should give order and stop this unrest.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by frankyychiji(f): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
That confirms what some of us have always say,fayose is a tout. His fellow tout will soon attack me now,just watch.
If you are begging to be quoted and receive likes, I am willing to oblige you but you must first of all learn how to write correctly.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2015
I refuse to say a say on this say meanwhile I sight a pretty babe on this thread
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by ibisko04: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fayose

D oshokomole of yorubaland
D asiwaju cum jagaban of southwest
D modern "Awolowo" of nigeria
D man whose political wisdom cum knowledge surpasses dat of tinubu cum obasanjo cum awolowo
d "god" of ekiti politics
U indeed a model for all to follow
We d youth wanna tap from ya wealth of experience
Oponu omo. Stupidity of the highest level. I pity you and your likes in the society.
Iru eye leye nbafo. Bird of same species.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by toyoutoyou: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Only fools and the frustrated Jonathan's people will want Fayose to continue as the governor of Ekiti state.They support thugs and miscreants always.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade / "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu / How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.