Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti (43943 Views)

PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / Kaduna Youths Block Roads, Protest 10-month Power Outage / Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by leo97: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
NA Wah Oh. I feel for Ekiti People. They are a very peaceful people. Just imagine what would had happened if the PDP dominated state assembly in benin when Oshiomole was first sworn in made an attempt to impeach him. Kia !!!, e 4 red 4 dem sha.

How can those lawmakers allow people who are not from Ekiti distabilize the state, more annoying is the fact that they are calling the people thugs.

I have never seen thugs in all the states I have live in like the ones in Lagos. As at yesterday before you can buy fuel at a fuel station in Onipanu (Gallons, am not sure of vehicles), you will pay the black market operators(thugs) who will stand with the fuel attendant 200 naira, if not they will not allowy you to buy and that is after the have finished buying the fuel they will sell. Thats what I call thuggery. even the police that were present could not do anything. Dem 4 beat police join. I just pray this behavior do no migrate to other state because they like coping Lagos especially the negative aspect ( Jungle Justice, e.tc all started in Lagos ).

Edo state is currently under APC leadership because Edo people wanted the comrade governor and nobody can change that and Edo people will never tolerate outside interference in the state.

Ekiti has decided, you people should stop interfering in the state. abi na by force.

The major thugs here are the people from other states who thinks Ekiti people were wrong for voting Fayose , na una no get sense pass.. Please leave Ekiti and its people alone. Ejorr, Biko, Laohwowo. Na wah for this country.

The truth is bitter, if you like insult your head, and your family I dont care. I don talk my own if e pain you then ''go and die''. Osho baba

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by omooba969(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jmain:

Spare us your worthless sermon and don't deny your roots please . . . . . . You are fond of roundly insulting a clan of people , yet ashamed to profess yours . . . .

We can only take people serious when they are proud to claim their fathers's and mother's land . . . .

Now What is your state of origin . . . . .

BIGOT !!! cheesy
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Jmain: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
omooba969:

BIGOT !!! cheesy

Just that . . . . .Lolz . . . . .
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by sunnedee: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Braintouch:

So thugs are not people?
Thanks.
This is the first question that pops to mind when I saw his post.
Sometimes I wonder if some people are as intelligent as a mosquito all in the name of criticizing someone.

If you are not in Ekiti dont make comments on things you know next to nothing about.

Peace....
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by sunnedee: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
leo97:
NA Wah Oh. I feel for Ekiti People. They are a very peaceful people. Just imagine what would had happened if the PDP dominated state assembly in benin when Oshiomole was first sworn in made an attempt to impeach him. Kia !!!, e 4 red 4 dem sha.

How can those lawmakers allow people who are not from Ekiti distabilize the state, more annoying is the fact that they are calling the people thugs.

I have never seen thugs in all the states I have live in like the ones in Lagos. As at yesterday before you can buy fuel at a fuel station in Onipanu (Gallons, am not sure of vehicles), you will pay the black market operators(thugs) who will stand with the fuel attendant 200 naira, if not they will not allowy you to buy and that is after the have finished buying the fuel they will sell. Thats what I call thuggery. even the police that were present could not do anything. Dem 4 beat police join. I just pray this behavior do no migrate to other state because they like coping Lagos especially the negative aspect ( Jungle Justice, e.tc all started in Lagos ).

Edo state is currently under APC leadership because Edo people wanted the comrade governor and nobody can change that and Edo people will never tolerate outside interference in the state.

Ekiti has decided, you people should stop interfering in the state. abi na by force.

The major thugs here are the people from other states who thinks Ekiti people were wrong for voting Fayose , na una no get sense pass.. Please leave Ekiti and its people alone. Ejorr, Biko, Laohwowo. Na wah for this country.

The truth is bitter, if you like insult your head, and your family I dont care. I don talk my own if e pain you then ''go and die''. Osho baba

One Million Likes for you Correct man.
They are taking paracetamol for another persons headache.
The worst part is that they are not even from Ekiti.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by RapLawd(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
So whom ever is fighting for another party apart from apc is labeled a THUG?
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by leo97: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2354739/7-month-salary-arrears-helpless

Imagine if this was a PDP state. And Yet they voted APC.

They should serve him impeachment notice ASAP. Wait oh Fayose dey owe 7 momths salary ?.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by leo97: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
RapLawd:
So whom ever is fighting for another party apart from apc is labeled a THUG?
Just imagine.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Franzeez(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
OkutaNla:
Smh. So fayose now deploys thugs to do his dirty job? I pity that state coz their own democracy is "government of the thugs, for the people, by the thugs", as led by chief thug himself, governor Fayose.

Clap for yourself
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by RapLawd(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
leo97:
Just imagine.

The more things happen, the more things unfold... I'm about know the certainty of how apc is going to handle opposition -it's the only thing that will determine their stay in power...
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by castrokins(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
disloman:
Na pple block d road or thugs?

You're Contradictory Oga. Thugs No Be People??
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by disloman(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
castrokins:

You're Contradictory Oga. Thugs No Be People??
It takes a wise one to understand a wise one.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
obi4eze:

You dey mind am?

@TOPIC, all I know is that Fayose will be impeached. He himself doesn't need a prophet to tell him.
who wants to inpeach him? u or ur dad?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Sulaimon01(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=ba7man post=34378359]You see......you can't even name one.

They just love him because he buys corn from the roadside and eats in bukas just like them.

A rather shallow reason to compare him to Awolowo, don't you think?[/quote/@]

Aa ma daa fun e ke

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by godoluwa(m): 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
ba7man:
Mention one thing Fayose has done to better people's lives so far.

How many roads has he tarred?
How many schools and hospitals has he built?
How much employment has he been able to generate?

Etc.

Ok. Fayose is not owing workers salary, its not up to a year that he became the governor. go & ask aregbesola where he kept opon imo, why 90% of his project is abandoned, why he is owing state workers 8months salary, why he is the tailor & marketer selling school uniform. ask ajimobi where he kept the oyo state technical university, 5star hotel, why he refused to pay primary school teacher retiree since 2011, why he is owing state workers 4/5months salary. wake up man!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by ThisMeansWAR: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
mrbillz:
why should i spoon feed you with what i have to offer when you're a nonentity...people who could comprehend my submission already did. So go get some rest on a life wire
what a mor0n. Do i need to go to lagos to see the achievements of fashola? Do i need to travel to akwa ibom to see what akpabio has acomplished? The burden of proof lies on the person that made a claim. You claimed fayoshe has achieved something, why not show us proof and put your money where your mouth is or shut the fhuck up and get ur empty skull of my mention you ret.ard.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by donem: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
"According to an eyewitness, some of the thugs
said the roads will not be opened until 4pm
today."

This thugs get level.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by FAJFARM(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
gateleo:

Interesting.....which of the youths are you referring too?

Not our own youth. He wz referring to his caliber in Youth Thug Empowerment Group.(YTEG). is pronounced thus: Y TehG.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by donem: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fayose

D oshokomole of yorubaland
D asiwaju cum jagaban of southwest
D modern "Awolowo" of nigeria
D man whose political wisdom cum knowledge surpasses dat of tinubu cum obasanjo cum awolowo
d "god" of ekiti politics
U indeed a model for all to follow
We d youth wanna tap from ya wealth of experience

God Bless You.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by fayose4real(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
OkutaNla:
Smh. So fayose now deploys thugs to do his dirty job? I pity that state coz their own democracy is "government of the thugs, for the people, by the thugs", as led by chief thug himself, governor Fayose.
its a pity when some pple cant even diffrentiate between civillians protecting there mandate & thugs, including the OP, what make those people in that pix thugs, what is it that they are holding that make you label them thugs, i tire for some people o

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by LUKINGUY(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Interesting.....which of the youths are you referring too?[/quote]

Please let him tell us. I think Youths of thuggery they know themselves.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by mrbillz(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
what a mor0n. Do i need to go to lagos to see the achievements of fashola? Do i need to travel to akwa ibom to see what akpabio has acomplished? The burden of proof lies on the person that made a claim. You claimed fayoshe has achieved something, why not show us proof and put your money where your mouth is or shut the fhuck up and get ur empty skull of my mention you ret.ard.
You need to be referred to the rehab nitwit. Do i need to post pictures for you to proclaim my views? Or keep mentioning what he's done in just 8months since he got the mandate of power after all efforts tried in making the state ungovernabld for him. I owe you no more explanation chump. Make google your beloved friend to learn more 'oponu'
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by tdayof(m): 12:50am On Jun 04, 2015
koligs:

Who dey control soldiers No be fayose?
Or na your papa
you mean a governor controlling the Army
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by ba7man(m): 4:35am On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=Sulaimon01 post=34390666][/quote]Amin, same to you.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by jide333(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2015
you are a big f o o l.. tell that to your w h o r e mother you son of stinky b i t c h.

OkutaNla:
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by darealez(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2015
As of june 1, my bus was grounded for over 3hrs until drivers decided and began to swap passengers @Efon. I wanted to snap but I silently hid my phone when I saw there reaction to a young man receiving calls. Police men where about 50meters aways from the scence. A hijacked trailer and tanker were used to block the road. 'Hijacked' came into veiw when we saw that the driver of the tanker has been beaten heavily and had his clothes 'soaked in blood' while the other trailer had punctured tires.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by AkinRhoteh: 8:36am On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by omooba969(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2015
yemolz:
Why would some people refer to others as thugs? Could it be because of political differences?
For your information there are not thugs as you called them, they are the masses that voted for the people's governor.
Fayose, the person we want, we love.

Q 1: Why do u want him?

Q 2: Why do u luv him?
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by leo97: 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
omooba969:

Q 1: Why do u want him?

Q 2: Why do u luv him?

Q1: What are his impeachable offences

Q2: Are you from Ekiti? if not then you are a thug for assuming you are better than the people of Ekiti State.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by omooba969(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
leo97:

Q1: What are his impeachable offences

Q2: Are you from Ekiti? if not then you are a thug for assuming you are better than the people of Ekiti State.

Guy, am for peace ok so dnt launch @me.

I asked u 2 curious questions & instead of answering d simple questions, u deemed it fit to answer my questions wit questions.

I asked u 2 curious questions, instead of answering dem u resorted to name calling & claiming dat I already assumed I am better than Ekiti ppl.

So dat ppl outside of Ekiti can understand ur grievances, it is important dat u answer d questions & clear d air...hope u understand.

Peace.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by omooba969(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fayose

D oshokomole of yorubaland
D asiwaju cum jagaban of southwest
D modern "Awolowo" of nigeria
D man whose political wisdom cum knowledge surpasses dat of tinubu cum obasanjo cum awolowo
d "god" of ekiti politics
U indeed a model for all to follow
We d youth wanna tap from ya wealth of experience

Rexnegro:

Smh how dare u compare him to awo ?

Datz hw disrespectful Ekiti ppl can be & they r shameless abt it! undecided

The learned ones( profs e.t.c ) no longer live amongst dis thugs. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) / Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade / "I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.