Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti (43945 Views)

PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / Kaduna Youths Block Roads, Protest 10-month Power Outage / Abia Election: More Protest As Aba, Ukwa/ngwa Women Block Roads In Aba [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by eleko1: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2015
angry Iranu >: ( sad .
IYANGBALI:
abeg na blessing,joy or patience me I want,their toto sweet pass mercy own,mercy always lie down like a log of wood,no swags for bed grin
Carry ya evil comot make persin see front tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by anonimi: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2015
ba7man:
Mention one thing Fayose has done to better people's lives so far.

How many roads has he tarred?
How many schools and hospitals has he built?
How much employment has he been able to generate?

Etc.

Good comment from you.

I hope you do same for Ajimobi and other APC governors when they pull their media paparazzi stunts grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by oweman: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2015
THOUGHT.THEY.SAY.EKITI.PEOPLE ARE EDUCATED.
is this the way to.prove.they are educated ?
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by IYANGBALI: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2015
frankyychiji:
If you are begging to be quoted and receive likes, I am willing to oblige you but you must first of all learn how to write correctly.
a thug just mentioned me. Looking for a stick to break my head grin
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Raemond(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2015
In Vector's voice "am the hottest in the game am the FAYOSE, I run Ekiti FAYOSE "

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by yemolz: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2015
Why would some people refer to others as thugs? Could it be because of political differences?
For your information there are not thugs as you called them, they are the masses that voted for the people's governor.
Fayose, the person we want, we love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by IYANGBALI: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2015
eleko1:
angry Iranu >: ( sad .Carry ya evil comot make persin see front tongue undecided
hahahahahahahaahaa. Hunger dey ma ma you tongue
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Rotiix(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2015
ba7man:

Etc.

How could he have done all of those when u fools don't even give him space to breath. U wanna steal his mandate from him for the second time but u will all be shamed through your ranks. Idiet!

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by frankyychiji(f): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2015
Anyi3:

kill, maim and destroy?
Baba you have no point.

What? Has it not happened before? Where were you two months ago when they came with thugs from Lagos and were shooting everything thing at sight? Didn't their bullets cut down an undergraduate boy in his prime? Where were you? France?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by morereb10: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Enough of all these nonsense from Fayose and APC law maker. I want to ask a question, can a governor be impeached without cause?

why do they want to impeach him? what's their cause?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by elohorayodele: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2015
tinubu don jam thug wen stubborn pass am

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by mrbillz(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2015
ba7man:

Etc.

Im currently schooling at Ekiti and i could point to things he has done so far since he got the mandate. am nt his fan,but he's far better than the previous who planted invisible flowers with 2billion naira. Get your fact right bro...

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by muh4lyf(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2015
All this one I am seing is acting, if APC really want to remove him they's use soldiers like GEJ did.. But PMB would never do that, that's just what fayose is enjoying...
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by importexport: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2015
grin grin grin.....APC Make una free this man.... We Neva can tell what may happen if he is eventually removed because it shows that the people is seriously behind him... Ekiti may not be at peace anymore....

cheap kids educational tablet for sale @ reduced price of N13k only, it is for educational purposes for kids to learn and for fun with well installed educational apps such as kids maths, kids world, kids animal world, kids alphabets, kids colors, and lot of games.. Etc

we deliver to Lagos, Abuja, ilorin only
Call:08099792618
Whatapps: 07034952229 (watapps only)
BBm: 52D60F31

https://www.nairaland.com/2330114/cheap-kids-educational-tablet-reduced

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by ThisMeansWAR: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2015
mrbillz:
Im currently schooling at Ekiti and i could point to things he has done so far since he got the mandate. am nt his fan,but he's far better than the previous who planted invisible flowers with 2billion naira. Get your fact right bro...
oya tell us with proof... Atleast the previous planted flower with 2billion.. Unlike fayoshe that has been using ekiti money to wish death on Buhari on national newspaper and eating like a glutton on their money
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2015
It would be a big disgrace if he is impeached twice.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2015
APC, what a party of change. Now they do not respect the will of the majority. Even when majority voted Fayose and he won, they wanna use house to impeach....useless party. How did we make this kind of mistake of putting illiterates at the center.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Bigcake: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2015
ba7man:

Etc.

When you keep distracting him how do you expect him to perform?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2015
apc lawmakers should give peace a chance in dat state, b/c there is no how fayose will be impeched without it generating violence
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by mayorkyzo: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2015
It's quite obvious the people of the state love this man..so whys the APC lawmakers trying so hard to impeach..they wanna make nigeria a 1 party state...It won't be good for our democracy..they should allow pdp rule their states in peace...
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by morereb10: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2015
phrezzz:
Lmao funny tho. do u knw that the APC lawmakers only have 1day left to impeach fayose if not, their tenure expirers

really? maybe that's why dey are barking like toothless dogs. hahahaha
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Nellybii: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Go to ekiti and ask, dey will tell u how great d guy is.

This oremuscanctus or whatever doesn't know anything other than to blindly support impunity.
I can confirm to you that if you are law abiding and decent you cannot live happily in Ekiti.
Since Fayose took: over, Hoodlums, thugs, thieves have been moving freely and they work in harmony with the police Under Fayose "s watch. He has not appointed commissioners since October talk less of carrying out any projects.
How can thugs block roads to prevent elected citizens from entering the state.? And you term that as civilized?? When we have law enforcement agencies? There are 3 arms of government. Fayose has been ruling without judiciary and legislature. you also support this?
How long will this go on. I know a lot of responsible citizens of Ekiti that cannot travel home now because of Fayose's impunity. This is not civilized at all.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by leo97: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Question. The last state assembly election in Ekiti was won by the pdp . Is it this same elected lawmakers that are plotting to impeach the Governor.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Franchise21(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2015
gateleo:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/03/fayoses-impeachment-thugs-block-roads-leading-to-ekiti/
May 29th has gone. Haven't dey sworn in d newly elected PDP house of assembly members?
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by kelmicheal: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2015
all this apc loyalist.here una be eba o ekiti people loves this man tinufu wats ekiti state to be apc............
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2015
They are not thugs, rather people that have come out to defend their mandate.

I don't understand why the media arm of apc will tag them thugs.

Had it been the other way round, they would have called them hero's and progressives
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by comffy(f): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Go to ekiti and ask, dey will tell u how great d guy is.

Am from Ekiti and Fayose hasn't done anything. He is not paid workers salary as well as pensioners salary. Great ko mighty ni. Mtcheewwwwww
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2015
ba7man:

Etc.

Advertising of death wishes of Buhari.
Monitoring Buhari up and down.
And sharing of chickens worth #800.
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fayose

D oshokomole of yorubaland
D asiwaju cum jagaban of southwest
D modern "Awolowo" of nigeria
D man whose political wisdom cum knowledge surpasses dat of tinubu cum obasanjo cum awolowo
d "god" of ekiti politics
U indeed a model for all to follow
We d youth wanna tap from ya wealth of experience
...this is blasphemy my friend even if Fayose is your father !

1 Like

Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by fanysteve: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Apc just lost another battle,APC plotted to hand-over Kashamu of ogun state to America,but they failed, Now APC is also loosing another battle again, we shall continue to count all their losses till PDP gain power again. Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by mrbillz(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
oya tell us with proof... Atleast the previous planted flower with 2billion.. Unlike fayoshe that has been using ekiti money to wish death on Buhari on national newspaper and eating like a glutton on their money
i need not to tell or show you any proof. Dont wanna banter words with you, come to ado to see things for yourself...
Re: Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti by HRich(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
gateleo:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/03/fayoses-impeachment-thugs-block-roads-leading-to-ekiti/
meaning the people of Ekiti loves their Governor. Why dont APC allow the man? Or they want to make the state ungovernorable for him the way they did to Bro Jona?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu / Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) / Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.