Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF (13614 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / My Husband Is Drinking My Menstrual Blood And Urine – Woman Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF by DaPhilosopher(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2015
Laura a teenager at a house party when someone suggested they all get tattoos – but five years later, her boyfriend says he hates the way the inked designs ‘stare’ at him

A woman has spoken about his much she regrets two tattoos she has on her BOOBS – after admitting they creep out her boyfriend.
Laura, who is now 23, was at a house party when she was 18 when someone suggested they all get tattoos.
But the two smiley faces she got inked on her breasts have caused her problems ever since, with her boyfriend saying he hates the way they ‘stare’ at him.

Laura told Extreme Body Disasters showing on TLC this Thursday:
I went to a house party and had a few drinks.
A friend of mine got a tattoo done and we all thought it would be funny to have some silly tattoos.
The tattooists didn’t have much experience so they thought simple would be best and now I have a couple of tattoos that I regret

Laura’s partner of 18 months, Adam, is on particular unsettled by the unusual body art.

When we first got together I tried to hide them so he wouldn’t notice them, now he says he thinks they are staring at him, explains Laura.
I could tell she was uncomfortable about something, I had a look and thought that’s interesting!” Adam says. They do look at you, they look quite bad!
Skin expert Dr Sam Bunting told Laura that the tattoos could be removed or incorporated into more inkings.

Dr Bunting said:

I can totally see why Laura hates these tattoos, they are amateurish and not something to be proud of. They are funny but five years on… not so funny.

With the help of tattoo artist David Kafri, Laura opted for more body art, and the pair plan a design which beings together blossoms and butterflies.

On the programme, Laura says she’s much happier with the result.

http://vibes247.com/photo-woman-reveals-embarrassing-breast-tattoos-that-are-creeping-out-her-boyfriend/

Re: Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF by Skykid1208(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2015
I hate tattoos, I can't even date a girl with a tat not to talk of marrying.
Re: Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF by eme40rald(f): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2015
wow she's 23?
Re: Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF by MsBliss(f): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
So this woman is 23 Now ?
Re: Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF by czarr(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
.....this woman dey her mid 60s na
Re: Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF by DaPhilosopher(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
czarr:
.....this woman dey her mid 60s na

lols! mid wetin? u dey vex oooo!!!!! grin
Re: Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF by Buho(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
football age
Re: Photo: Woman Reveals Embarrassing Breast Tattoos That Are Creeping Out Her BF by tundezy23(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Na football age be dat one,she don old

(1) (Reply)

Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / True Love Sex Story / Say Something About This South Africa's Girl's Bakassi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.