Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) (91448 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by LubeyNaijaBlog: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
This couple's loved up photos are currently going viral with different reactions coming in from people.

So over to you guys, can you take a lady like this to mama at home...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/guys-can-you-date-lady-with-so-much.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nina4u(f): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
I got tattoos but thats just clutter.. Too much

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
I'll fvck that ass like no tomorrow

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Michellla(f): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is going way overboard.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nogodye(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
One man's food is another man's poison...i can't date her though.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by omotTimmy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
when I'm not crazy..............

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
I love tattoos but those are too much. Tasteless. Speaking of tasteless, I couldn't help but notice her shoes. They kind of look like orthopaedic shoes tongue
Meh. Whatever rocks their love boat.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by uyisteven(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:

it's high time we get more beautiful white Cinderellas up in this forum...grin
#LovelySkin

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:
I love tattoos but those are too much. Tasteless. Speaking of tasteless, I couldn't help but notice her shoes. They kind of look like orthopaedic shoes tongue
Meh. Whatever rocks their love boat.
Zar what do you think about dark skin people getting tattoos
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nina4u(f): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
uyisteven:

it's high time we get more beautiful white Cinderellas up in this forum...grin
#LovelySkin
Awww thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by uyisteven(m): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:
Awww thank you

You most welcome Miss...
Am allowed to say I have found my new crush right...

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by vanida6: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
Uhmm disgusting sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Realkenny(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Tattoo or no tattoo I can't date

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
Jayceon:
Zar what do you think about dark skin people getting tattoos

It doesn't matter, dark or light, do what you want. What I don't understand though are those who get ugly, home-made looking tattoos. I mean because tattoos are permanent, so at least they should be nicely done & not look like a child's pre-school scribble. I once saw this girl with an ugly tree looking thing on the back of her shoulder. I just wondered why. Why let someone experiment on your body with something that'll stay with you for the rest of your life? I just don't get it.

23 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Fu¢k yes

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nina4u(f): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
uyisteven:

You most welcome Miss...
Am allowed to say I have found my new crush right...
Na so? No wahalla.. Carry go oo grin How far?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nina4u(f): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

It doesn't matter, dark or light, do what you want. What I don't understand though are those who get ugly, home-made looking tattoos. I mean because tattoos are permanent, so at least they should be nicely done & not look like a child's pre-school scribble. I once saw this girl with an ugly tree looking thing on the back of her shoulder. I just wondered why. Why let someone experiment on your body with something that'll stay with you for the rest of your life? I just don't get it.
Mine is home made but I knew the guy was good at what he was doing and my tattoos has a deep meaning. You can't just scribble some nonsens all over u body thats trashy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Oloriburukumods: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
I rather date farano cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:
Mine is home made but I knew the guy was good at what he was doing and my tattoos has a deep meaning. You can't just scribble some nonsens all over u body thats trashy

Are they visible? Can I see? tongue

I have a few myself

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
That girl cheetah is very disgusting to behold.

19 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
It's too much, rubbish.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Ezedon(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
I can't date a viper

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nns
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by tintingz(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Those tattoos are not permanent.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by oscarnoble(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
My Pple what Is the essence tattoo?

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by yommyk222(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
God forbid, that can never happen either in this world or in the world to come.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by siie: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Some things are just not meant for ladies.. angry
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Kowalskiq(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

I have a few myself
Put graphic pictures next time you wanna upload your body parts angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by Emodeee: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nina4u:

show me your tattoo or adonbilivit.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

I have a few myself
you sexy tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
She looks old and indecent..

How about going for a young girl with Moderate Tattoo like this girl

WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dDQvnwYBkg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.