Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Dating A Guy Younger Than You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Guy Younger Than You (2377 Views)

When Ur Guy's Younger Brother Is Hotter &more Handsome Than Ur Guy, What Do U Do / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Ladies, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Guy Younger Than You by pinkpebbles(f): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2015
Good men are so hard to find these days and when you finally find one,you let him go because of his age?
http://parrothouz.com/2015/06/03/1-23/
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by dharay99: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Good men are so hard to find these days and when you finally find one,you let him go because of his age?
http://parrothouz.com/2015/06/03/1-23/
so in one sentence,

U regretting uve done ds b4 ryy...
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2015
@OP age is just a number
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by sexynabila(f): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2015
i can date a guy younger than me...infact they show u more love than d ones u tink are better...many women today r still single because they tink is better to date a man dat is atleast 3yrs older than them...i made dis mistake once...and d so called advanced guys ended up using my head...last bullet...relationship shuld b base on love and attraction not age....maturity is not by age...

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by Enegod(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2015
sexynabila:
i can date a guy younger than me...infact they show u more love than d ones u tink are better...many women today r still single because they tink is better to date a man dat is atleast 3yrs older than them...i made dis mistake once...and d so called advanced guys ended up using my head...last bullet...relationship shuld b base on love and attraction not age....maturity is not by age...
and you're now on a revenge mission to use younger guys' head?!
Seems you haven't moved on! undecided
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Enegod:
and you're now on a revenge mission to use younger guys' head?!
Seems you haven't moved on! undecided
kai bros,na so she talk?? she said dey even show more love

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by pinkpebbles(f): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Wen I was 22,i almost dated my cousin's frend dt was 16.u wud tink d boy was 25.i was jst scared of wah peeps wud say.dts y I tuk a step backwards.i am waitn for him to be 25.
sexynabila:
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2015
sexynabila:
if you no love me,I no mind,I love you by force,dis ur post is on point
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by ayogabriel(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2015
What of when she's taller than you. cry
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by pinkpebbles(f): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2015
I can nevr b wt a guy dt I am taller dan.
ayogabriel:
What of when she's taller than you. cry
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Wen I was 22,i almost dated my cousin's frend dt was 16.u wud tink d boy was 25.i was jst scared of wah peeps wud say.dts y I tuk a step backwards.i am waitn for him to be 25.
you think what you feel for him will still be there by then?
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by pinkpebbles(f): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Lol,dts if I am nt married by den.den I wud consider somtin wt him.evn if its temporal
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
you think what you feel for him will still be there by then?
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by Enegod(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
kai bros,na so she talk?? she said dey even show more love
lol grin
She just wants a asslicker
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by verygudbadguy(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2015
pinkpebbles:

Joke of d hour..

#NeverSayNever

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by ayogabriel(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2015
pinkpebbles:
smiley
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Lol,dts if I am nt married by den.den I wud consider somtin wt him.evn if its temporal
u sound like you've got something strong for him
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by Goddys(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by pinkpebbles(f): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2015
He is a matured young guy,who would not have somtin strong for him?
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
u sound like you've got something strong for him
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2015
pinkpebbles:
He is a matured young guy,who would not have somtin strong for him?
Lol..wish u luck sis..don't forget to checkout d info on my siggy...ur vote will b appreciated

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by InZA: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Some people don't just understand the concept of the "Natural order of things"

There's no *Insert any appropriate word* for courting a guy younger than you as a lady. It hardly ever works out fine, and even when it does, the relationship will have more friction than is necessary in a relationship.

The man is the head... The leader.... You may say age doesn't count but it does, it does in many ways that we constantly try to deny.

Enough said.
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by PunkyOh(f): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
I was reading an article on Hollywood cougars the other day & people like Tina Turner are married to guys 16 years their junior. A bit icky for me but hey. Shakira is 10 years older than her husband & they seem happy. Also the likes of Nia Long, Kerry Washington, Monica etc, all happily married to younger men. I think it's what you make of it that counts. If you make each other happy then what's a few years?

Below is my favourite couple, Lisa Bonet & Jason Momoa. I believe she's 11 years older than him. They have a couple of kids together & I think they make a sexy couple.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by eph12(m): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nothing wrong with this but our dear nigerian girls won't fail to rub it in your face during arguments or disagreements.
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by Captainswag225(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
sexynabila:
its very nice u shared dis. I hope alot of ladies will take ur advice. Women must change their mentality abt dating and marrying younger guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by adeoye201: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Very possible
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by Jayjay0(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Not advisable
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by SexyCeline(f): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Almost did it once buh tenk God i did find out earlier..
Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by REMMEI(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
I wish to end up with a woman older than me.. as long as she's intelligent and loyal..

cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by grad2012(f): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Seriously ders noting wrong wit dating aguy younger dan u most of dem can be so luving and treat women right. The funniest tin is Most of der luv is true,cos dey tend to luv wit all der heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by mytym(m): 1:15am On Jun 05, 2015
grad2012:
Seriously ders noting wrong wit dating aguy younger dan u most of dem can be so luving and treat women right. The funniest tin is Most of der luv is true,cos dey tend to luv wit all der heart.
older ladies are sure of what they want.

REMMEI:
I wish to end up with a woman older than me.. as long as she's intelligent and loyal..
cheesy wink
two words... loyalty and intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by mytym(m): 1:24am On Jun 05, 2015
grad2012:
older ladies are sure of what they want.

REMMEI:
cheesy wink
two words...loyalty and intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Guy Younger Than You by czarr(m): 5:01am On Jun 05, 2015
pinkpebbles:
.....and you'll be....
31.*but that's non of my business*

(1) (Reply)

Guys And Smelly Feet/socks / See What Happened After Her Teacher Gave It To Her. / Concerning The 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.