Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Photos:woman Turns Up To Her Wedding In A Coffin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos:woman Turns Up To Her Wedding In A Coffin (1600 Views)

Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:woman Turns Up To Her Wedding In A Coffin by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 03, 2015
A CORPSE bride shocked her wedding guests when
she made a dramatic entrance inside a coffin.
Jenny Buckleff, 58, said she “wanted to do
something a little bit different” when she turned
up at the alter.And when she got married to 51-
year-old Christopher Lockett she managed to do
just that.Jenny, who works for sport betting site
BET365, lay in the closed coffin as she was pulled
to the Llangefni registry office in Anglesey, Wales,
by a motorcycle.
She wanted to make the special entrance in
honour of her brother – a motorcycle enthusiast.
Jenny said: “I almost didn’t tell Chris but in the
end I spilled the beans about three weeks before.
“He was a bit surprised but he said as long as I was
happy he would go with the flow.
“What more could I ask for from a new
husband?”
Jenny’s daughter Jade, 27, wasn’t too phased by
her mum’s choice of transport.She said: “The
coffin was a bit strange, but my mum is never
normal.”I thought she was joking at first.

Re: Photos:woman Turns Up To Her Wedding In A Coffin by agarawu23(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2015
cwasy undecided
Re: Photos:woman Turns Up To Her Wedding In A Coffin by Braintouch(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2015
What's the name of the movie?
Re: Photos:woman Turns Up To Her Wedding In A Coffin by Princecalm(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2015
brain touch.
Re: Photos:woman Turns Up To Her Wedding In A Coffin by demelza: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2015
E no go pass oyinbo people.
Na their way.
Re: Photos:woman Turns Up To Her Wedding In A Coffin by donbenedict(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Na lady gaga mumsy be this!
Re: Photos:woman Turns Up To Her Wedding In A Coffin by XtraSmooth404: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2015
Psychology students in school really need to carry out a research on different types of madness in the world, seriously! angry
Re: Photos:woman Turns Up To Her Wedding In A Coffin by Shortyy(f): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2015
good for her
Re: Photos:woman Turns Up To Her Wedding In A Coffin by Layiwoo(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
Psychology students in school really need to carry out a research on different types of madness in the world, seriously! angry
Bro how far
Re: Photos:woman Turns Up To Her Wedding In A Coffin by Mprex(f): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
madness
Re: Photos:woman Turns Up To Her Wedding In A Coffin by loomer: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Result of over feeding
Re: Photos:woman Turns Up To Her Wedding In A Coffin by Sniper4real(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
na so madness dey start

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Is My Co-worker Married To A Gay? / 7 Things Women Finds Unattractive In Men / Guys See How To Know A Lady Is Using You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.