Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad (57395 Views)

Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by nwabobo: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2016
With reference to the post sbout a guy cancelling a wedding because his fiancee was cheating on him, I decided to tour their fb profiles for more info.

The originsl thread can ge gound here;
https://www.nairaland.com/3545485/man-cancels-wedding-anambra-day

Information gleaned from the Facebook page of the girl seems to suggest that the girl was the one who called off the wedding apparently because of a guy based abroad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by MEGGATRON(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2016
on front-page already.
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2016
MEGGATRON:
on front-page already.
Lolzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by nwabobo: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 can you guys also do justice to this thread to give a balanced view until we hear from the horse's mouth.
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Oyetboy(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2016
Dumb lady, and when the other dude dumps you again, what's left for you? Too much Oloshos dey reign 4 naija now

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2016
I don't think people still remember the word "nemesis" anymore. Or is it that my conscience is too much. Without d groom issuing a curse, when things start getting bad for her and her newly found abroad man, they'll be fast to say its one mother in law. The foundation of marriage matters a lot.

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2016
Omo, to born female child na very high risk in the world of today...

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by HumanistMike(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
She'll get her karma. Nobody can cheat nature.

Her ex should be calm and work with the saying "HOW YOU TREAT ME IS YOUR KARMA. HOW I RESPOND IS MINE".

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Kunleskey(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Wickedness

Pleasure

selfishness

vanity upon vanity she's lost for lust

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
You got this from the comment of someone on her page and you automatically assumed it to be true. undecided

By the way, the guy in question simply called off the wedding without any drama or accusations. Why is it that it is third parties that are crying even more than the berieved?

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by amiibaby(f): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by jakesbaba: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
What is dis doing on front page?

2 Likes

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by pocohantas(f): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
You people should keep giving yourself headache.
Only those two know what went wrong!

6 Likes

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Vaxt(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hmmmm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by castel428: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
hmmm
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by nairaman66(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nigeria the centre of Oloshos!

9 Likes

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by franchasng: 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
And the one living abroad will be happy that he has found a worthy wife to take abroad I am sorry for him cos he will soon be deported for beating his wife for cheating on him with another man, probably a white guy, sighs‎

The jilted guy should move on with his life, and as for the cunning, insatiable lady and her likes, karma/nemesis will give her a reply now or someday in life and when it comes, let her not cry fowl or blame her village witches cos most times we attract evil and witches into our lives knowingly and unknowingly.‎

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by DeltahArmy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Op, go and charge your phone, its remaining only 18%. Don't thank me, thank God..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
I told him
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by cegxie(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Its so unfortunate, meanwhile life goes on

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by ninochukwubrown(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
FEAR WOMEN

2 Likes

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Some women sha, my heart goes out to the dumped dude,abroad man that you don't know if he already has one oyibo wife there,na wah o

2 Likes

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Na WA o......This idea of going to people's Facebook page is not just ok at all!...

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by shamecurls(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Olosho`s everywhere....

Obiano needs to sign a MOU on this matter
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by safarigirl(f): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
lol... thy is girl is going to end up as the biggest loser.

A bird in naija is worth one in the abroad noni....abroad husband fit Don marry one oyibo for there.

Very foolish girl...you see husband for here you dey reason the one way dey abroad. Na so dem dey take hand kill their own destiny

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by cecs(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Menh I don do aproko tayad....i was even the lady cousin that exposed her...to my surprised non of her so called husband to be pic is on her wall. As in she dint even upload anything like person wey wan marry....still few left #Another one would be expose this night again...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by faitheverest(f): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Emmmm....in short... Emmmmm
Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by admax(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Smh angry

2 Likes

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Sabenko: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
well dude, sorry about the break up....but on the flip side, the girl might be retaliating!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by daclint(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
After devil fear women

1 Like

Re: Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad by Decale: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
I hope the poster is female cos this kind of pokenosing in someone else's business is not masculine at all

The worst; It's on FP

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.