Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization (6537 Views)

Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) / James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra / #REACTIONS: Igbos Are The Worst Deterrants Of Biafra Actualization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Diffdeef(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
dckelvin:

mr man. you are still free to be a nigerian while living in Biafra.
by the way how old are you?
because you sound so childish.
you and your likes are the childish ones,from the look of your profile,you're a biafran "online" fanatic,I doubt if you reside within the south east,I'm currently there. I've observed the set of people that want this "biafra" and the set that think otherwise. Kids ranting "biafra" in the streets without considering where it'd lead to.
Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by zendy: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Diffdeef:
I'm igbo buh Seriously,this biafra actualization should stop oh,what we'll lose will be greater than what we'll gain.

From the look of things,not all Niger deltans are in support to merge and form this biafra of a country. So if eventually they withdraw in their quest for their own "republic of Niger delta" and biafra which comprises of SE states are on their own to actualize biafra,now if actualized,what is the fate of biafra? What'd be our major source of revenue? Na oil we go say we dey produce? Or na agriculture we igbos are good at? Abi technology? What exactly will be our source of revenue?

Moreover,there'll be aggressions on our igbo brothers scattered all over Nigerian states to return home,forfeit their investment,livelihood. Now,biafran population will rise,resulting to high rate of unemployment,how many solid companies dey here? What'll be the avenues of employment? There's high rate of unemployment currently now sef,imagine when all igbos are back home....to me biafra will be of no difference with countries like congo,burkina faso,mali. Lol.

I know development isn't a day thing,Rome wasn't built in just an hour,but it'll get very worse before it gets any better and aint nobody ready to go through that! *the time that'd be wasted to form a Functioning government,currency,visa etc,that period would make everything stale. The kain hunger wey go wire us ehh. tongue

Ka'm chere ndi Ga asi na'm bu ndi ofe mmanu. tongue

*Modified*

Most People/igbos quoting me are posting from Lagos,abuja,kano,ph ooo,come here dey shout biafra cheesy

How are we sure we won't suffer this same maladministration and bad governance Nigeria faced? I bet there'd still be corruption,embezzlement,resulting to backwardness.

Kam mechizie onu...

I don't know if you are one of these Igbos who was born or raised outside Igbo land who has only been to the east once or twice in his life. You could be another Yoruba impersonator but never the less, I will answer you. One of the major reasons why we need Biafra is that Nigeria doesn't work as a nation, it has never worked since 1960 to this very day and that's why every Nigerian president, civilian or military, has been a hopeless faliure same as Buhari will be. When something can't work, it just can't work. You talk about Igbo investments and properties. No Government in the world siezes the properties of a person just because that person is not a citizen, it might even be a blessing for Igbos to repartrate their investments back home and build their own nation. All 5 Igbo States have oil and Gas in commercial quantity and Anambra,Imo and Abia are already oil producing states. Oil is not our problem. As for the Niger delta, not all of what is the Niger-Delta needs to follow Biafra. Those of them who want to remain n Nigeria are welcome to do so. It is their choice. The Niger-Delta we need most are the ones by the sea coast such as the Bonny-Igbos and rivers Igbos in general. That's the ones we should convince to go with us. I know that the Delta-Igbos will come on board. Nigeria is moving backwards and that's why we should try something different in Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Diffdeef(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
BiafranPrince:

See? Malaysia's main cash crop today is Oil Palm, tell me where can you find palm trees in huge amount?

For a starter, I will upload a documentary and article we did on technological advancement in Aba, you will be in awe, Onitsha and Aba are technological far better than any other region in the zoo, these things can be harnessed, Abia has oil, Imo has oil and biggest gas deposit in Africa, Enugu has Oil, Anambra does, Ebonyi has limestone, Enugu has coal and limestone, Ebonyi and Enugu has tin ore, Enugu has Iron ore.
These are Igbo speaking parts, Anambra is embracing technology, Innoson is an example of what the people can do.

At IPOB, the Directorate of State, I had privy of meeting with some selected few, who are masters in weapon production, and there was one that brought he video recording of his work, he invented a flying car sort of, IPOB is building his lab in Aba as I am telling you.

Come to Obingwa L.G.A in Abia, there is a part known for weapons development, I don't want to call the name, the people that know about it can tell you.
We have human resources to develop ourselves. You can check out during the war, Biafrans invented many things, on our own, we can do it and export, even export to Nigeria and make huge cash in exchange.

Ebonyi is known for it's agriculture, the whole land is blessed and Biafrans are not lazy, u can attest to that, we don't wait for govt stipends, we will make out ways to survive.

I will create a thread on how Aba people make the body of tankers and long trailers.
After that I will create another thread on shoe and clothing industry in Aba.
Then the Oil Palm production in Ngwaland.

The one on Weapons manufacturing is the one I can't upload because of it's sensitivity to our struggle.
Whatever we need to survive is in Biafraland, broh
what is to stop them from actualizing this incredible potentials since? Why haven't past SE governors focused on these resources to boost its revenues,development of SE states? While Almost 50% of igbos are out of their region looking for "greener pasture" I don't understand how these things look too easy for you and your likes from y'all perspectives. We can only be fearless to break away from Nigeria when on ground,we're already striving forward ahead of others. Who'd even govern? The likes of orji that totally put abia in a bad state?

Like I said,while still in Nigeria,we could restructure ourselves till it's clear after actualization of biafra,we could easily stand,there're still lots of work to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by BiafranPrince: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Diffdeef:
what is to stop them from actualizing this incredible potentials since? Why haven't past SE governors focused on these resources to boost its revenues,development of SE states? While Almost 50% of igbos are out of their region looking for "greener pasture" I don't understand how these things look too easy for you and your likes from y'all perspectives. We can only be fearless to break away from Nigeria when on ground,we're already striving forward ahead of others. Who'd even govern? The likes of orji that totally put abia in a bad state?

Like I said,while still in Nigeria,we could restructure ourselves till it's clear after actualization of biafra,we could easily stand,there're still lots of work to do.

I will answer you when I have time.
I got some digging up facts to do.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by ak47mann(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
few mins ago Ibibio effik people living in aba and akwa-ibiom are thanking biafrans on radio

1 Like

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
chowlade:

Before Oba made the Statement nko? alot has happen in lagos by d Biafrans/Igbo's selfish Propaganda brought about by listening to that foolish, outcast radio polluting the airways, A radio that cannot be founded/established in Nigeria.

They will be holding unnecessary meetings about their own selfish interest alone.
They want to install Eze that will have the status of Oba of Lagos.
They want to be opposition to their host in lagos.
They want to dominate Lagos politics.
just to mention a few...

na them be d Only tribe for Nigeria? if they can fight for secession and achieve it they should go. we don tire of the wahala by some set of igbos

Which host? You must be dreaming...
Lagos is a no mans land
Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Which host? You must be dreaming...
Lagos is a no mans land

one of them again, that's d wrong mentality that some of u r having. whoever told u so has bn decieving u people.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by joeyfire(m): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Diffdeef:
you're a slave,I'm not.

Open your eyes and know your status, don't fool yourself

"The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have conspired to keep the Igbo out of the scheme of things. In the recent transition when the Igbo solidly supported the PDP in the hope of an Ekwueme presidency, the North and South-West treated this as a Biafra agenda." - 1999 Sanusi Lamido (now Emir of Kano)

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future." – Ahmadu Bello (sardauna) Parrot Newspaper October 12, 1960.
Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by SOUNDKING: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Diffdeef:
are you literally a slave? You people want us to jump from frying pan to fire by creating a second republic of Congo. There're other ways to restructure ourselves while still in Nigeria.
i think we should ignore you,you are an onye ofe mmmanu, go and die, GOD BLESS BIAFRA.
Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Diffdeef:
you and your likes are the childish ones,from the look of your profile,you're a biafran "online" fanatic,I doubt if you reside within the south east,I'm currently there. I've observed the set of people that want this "biafra" and the set that think otherwise. Kids ranting "biafra" in the streets without considering where it'd lead to.
Can you tell us where it will lead us to? since you claim to be adult.
Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by disumusa: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Hahahaha se ofe mmanu
chai,chai,chai see canibalisim
Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by Danvianey(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
You're nothing but a "BIG FOOL".
How could you say such a thing?
If you must know it, BIAFRA IS REALLY BLESSED BY CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAHMA...ged dit!
Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by laudate: 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
BiafranPrince:

Lastly, Biafra was before Nigeria, and Biafra will emerge back with it's people building a civilization, black Africa and Africans will look upto.

Then, give us Biafra for a year, if Nigerians don't denounce their Nigerian citizenship to embrace Biafra, then God will kill us all in IPOB..

Amen! Am-e-en!! Ame-e-en, o!!
Re: I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization by laudate: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
obailala:

If Biafra is granted today, what becomes the fate of the 90% of the Igbo population that lives outside Igboland?... has this ever been given a proper thought?... If we still intend to live outside Biafran territory and go about our normal businesses peacefully, so what then is this present clamour for Biafra all about?

The federal government over the decades has failed every single zone of the country (and not just the south-east), the only area where the Igbos may have fallen short is in producing a president. The 3 other major ethnic groups have produced presidents who have done nothing other than loot, loot and loot. While the looting exercise was ongoing, illustrious Igbo sons and daughters also also joined in the looting game but today Igbos still feel cheated and left out. Probably when an Igbo man becomes president and also loots his share, then many of the secessionists may feel fulfilled that Igbos have been 'included' in Nigeria... and then I ask, is this a positive thing?

The problem which we always had and which we still have is a problem of bad and incompetent leaders. It shocks me why some Igbos cannot look beyond their nose to see this but instead, myopically think a Biafran secession will AUTOMATICALLY solve all our underdevelopment problems instantly even though we still have individuals like T.A Orji, Stella Oduah, Orji uzor kalu, udenwa etc as our 'statesmen' who would end up ruling us if Biafra actually succeeds.

Bros, na dis same question I ask wey some people nearly wan lynch me for another thread. shocked shocked Just because I asked if they had thought about what would happen to the assets, properties, buildings and businesses that Igbo people had outside Ala'Igbo, if they decide to enforce Biafra using their current methods. Who would watch over those assets??! Till today, no tangible, rational, fool-proof answer has come from anywhere.

Come and see the arguments that followed!! Chai! Dia ris God, oh! shocked sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Officially Declares Intention To Contest For 2019 Presidency / Jonathan Responds After Tinubu Awards Him Gold Medal For Corruption / Breaking news!! Why Gen Buhari Dodged Gen Attahiru's Burial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.