Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. (41538 Views)

Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Crocodile Discovered At Niger State Presidential Lodge - Thetrent / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by klax(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:
Buhari at Niger, Osibanjo at Sudan and also moving to south africa.

No chief of staff

No Secretary to the state government.

No ministers yet.

Boko haram bombing Borno everyday.

Nigeria, which way forward?

My people, what else do we do?

Who is in charge right now. Who dictates the day to the government, if there is no cabinet and the president and vice president are out of the country?

Bros Nigeria got what they want. We never know anything yet. Is it not sai buhari? That sai is already sai-ing us now. Tomorrow he and his clueless VP will head to Mali and South Africa and from there to Morocco and Egypt etc. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by robay(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
deor03:
Did he fly with the presidential jet?

NO e disappear go dia

Useless question
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by sss2015: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:

No chief of staff

No ministers yet.

Who is in charge right now. Who dictates the day to the government, if there is no cabinet and the president and vice president are out of the country?

My brother, I wonder! Where is Oga Liar Mohammed, is this the kind of change you want to give Nigeria? BH killing innocent Nigerians. Over 100 persons dead in Nigeria in 5 days.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Tonnierichy(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
aguiyi:
buhari and the president of his country.

he has shown time again that he has more love for Niger than Nigeria. he voted in favor of Niger in the past

Oya wake up
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by simonsays: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Where is the Nigerian Flag? What kind of Diplomatic blunder is this?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by fearless2014: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Based on Elrufai's submission on GEJ' Niger visits, Buhari is now a terrorists..

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by overhypedsteve(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
missojugo:

lo good onel.. People are just too darn serious these days jare....I need someone like you as a colleague or PA self. someone that can make me laugh like this especially after marathon meetings with big big grammar.
no prob, you fit demand for my cv anytime. Make i go ask my neighbour either im fit help me write application letter.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
overhypedsteve:
See like them resemble twins. All white, abi na d same tailor sow the cloth for them. Wait oh, i would like to ask this question oh. "now that buhari is in power do you think he will abandon all his old cloths? Do you think the cloth he wore for the inauguration was a brand new one? Do you think Buhari will still agree to bath with premier soap? What does he put on when he is at home? Does he go around the house(defence house) putting on Boxers and singlets or is it that he goes to bed in those heavy looking agbada? These are salient questions that Nigerians need to be asking about the president, we deserve to know these things.These questions just keep popping in my head anytime i hear the name Buhari.
Whaaaaaaaat cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by amnesty7: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
overhypedsteve:
See like them resemble twins. All white, abi na d same tailor sow the cloth for them. Wait oh, i would like to ask this question oh. "now that buhari is in power do you think he will abandon all his old cloths? Do you think the cloth he wore for the inauguration was a brand new one? Do you think Buhari will still agree to bath with premier soap? What does he put on when he is at home? Does he go around the house(defence house) putting on Boxers and singlets or is it that he goes to bed in those heavy looking agbada? These are salient questions that Nigerians need to be asking about the president, we deserve to know these things.These questions just keep popping in my head anytime i hear the name Buhari.
U reason like idle teenage girls. When we have important national issues u are busy asking these questions. Grow up, dear.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by rabimlomo: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
BrokenTV:

I respect you a lot here, base on your motivation and inspiration to the youth on business section, your hard working never give up altitude and so many lifes that you have influence and motivated to seek self employment and on the importation thread.
We all have right to say or speak whatever we want to say, but somebody in your position to be making this kind of reckless ungarded statement speak ill of the moniker Ymodulus. You can create another moniker for politics section. Thats my little advice to you.

Aw! what did he say wrong Is pmb not good looking Just compare and contrast. cheesy Do apc and tanoids hate him Abeg, keep your broken respect ojare. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by sss2015: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ymodulus:
Awww my General!!! My President!!!

So good looking.

APC loves you, But Tanoids love you the most.

Spell your name
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by solarview(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:

No chief of staff

No ministers yet.

Great question there... "WHO IS IN CHARGE"
I supposed work ought to start from home. If indeed Charity begins from home...

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by fanysteve: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
Buhari once accuse GEJ of partnering other african countries to fight Boko-haram,the same Buhari is now going to Niger and other african countries to beg for support to fight Boko haram,(DOG GOING AFTER HIS OWN VOMIT)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by kingslly(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Still waiting for PMB to perform all d miracles he promised.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by adino(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

I don't get you sir. You mean my addition of the sentence Tanoids love you the most?

Respect that moniker or it becomes useless. Do not ever involve in business and politics at the same time, never ever. I would not want you to learn the hard way, these politicians do not deserve all these you are doing for them.

NB: Create another moniker for politics. A word is-------

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by talktimi(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
#change ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by NovusHomo(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
overhypedsteve:

You need a job. grin
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by BrokenTV: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
rabimlomo:

Aw! what did he say wrong Is pmb not good looking Just compare and contrast. cheesy Do apc and tanoids hate him Abeg, keep your broken respect ojare. cheesy
My assertation was not on this topic but on his numerous comment here, i am active on the business section but am not stupid to comment here with the moniker i use their.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Let the war on boko haram begin

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by adino(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nigeria in Limbo, violence in the North East, Tanker fire in South west and South East, No senate president, no chief of staff, no SGF, No ministers, no form of govt. on ground and yet the president and his vice are on a foreign trip jamboree.
Do this people think Nigeria is a janjaweeed farm.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by overhypedsteve(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
amnesty7:

U reason like idle teenage girls. When we have important national issues u are busy asking these questions. Grow up, dear.
see im smelly head. Since the day you started talking about important national issues on nairaland how many of those your important opinion have ever mattered? The true Joblessness is when you take nairaland as a platform to dicuss serious national issues. Carry im yeye tecno phone dey tell me say e dey discuss serious national issues like say e get who e concern?. Ode. You want to discuss serious national issues on nairaland abi? So that Buhari will now read it and follow your suggestions? Now tell me who is thinking like a Mvmu? Infact dont tell me, you already know.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by biggybanty7(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nairaland make una dey take am easy una wahala self 2much
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by rabimlomo: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
BrokenTV:

My assertation was not on this topic but on his numerous comment here, i am active on the business section but am not stupid to comment here with the moniker i use their.

Okay cheesy cheesy But why??
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by DropShot: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
AreaFada2:

No senate president even. They are still doing infighting over that. Imagine a country left without president or VP. Even if for 3 hours sef. Those creating vacuum that often lead to coup should be careful. More so, a government led by a former coupist against whom some might have an axe to grind.
Era of coups is gone forever in Nigeria.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by caprini1: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
tbaba1234:

Buhari has met with the service chiefs and with Nigeria's partners in the fight within a week in office. That already shows his first priority

He travelled to Niger and Chad, not to Europe or America. He will probably be back before the end of the day.

He is less than a week in office, cut him some slack
I wonder o!...Niger and Chad from Abuja is closer to him travelling to Akwa ibom,this man should be allowed to work in peace!
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by charlycharles(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:

No chief of staff

No ministers yet.

...but Tinubu is around. or u just forgotten.
#babaonechance.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by richidinho(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Can the Chief of Army staff pls do the needful by taking over immediately?

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by BrokenTV: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ymodulus:

I don't get you sir. You mean my addition of the sentence Tanoids love you the most?
Your comments since pro presidential election here does not speak good of your personality. Am not against what you say here, because we all have choices but am against what the Moniker Ymodulus says because of his personality here. Leave this moniker for business section and create another moniker for politics section.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by TopHand: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jorussia:
.whether buhari travels to Niger chad or not,what we Nigerians, want ,is an end to this madness Called BH.
See yourself, anyway it is not your fault, wisdom is a rare commodity, common sense however should be common!!! and easily attainable, if the nigerian president doesnt travel to these countries and discuss a common strategy with the leaders what happens in a simple senario of nigerian troops chasing a fleeing group of BH across the border? or an airforce jet crossing into somebody elses airspace, please I dont want to bash GEJ again his time and era is over but it beggers belief that it took GEJ 6 years and a re-election situation to force him to visit just one of the three neighbouring presidents in whose countries BH normaly seeks refuge.
***** sorry Mr GEJ I did not mean to drag your name up again your time is over but it is necessary open the eyes of some of your diehard supporters so that they can comprehen differences betwn direct decisive action and inability with cluelessness
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Bimpe29: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Well done People's President. Don't mind the daft and subjective poster above me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Ita Giwa Flaunts Curves In Black Peplum Jumpsuit(photos) / Bomb Blast At Wuse II Abuja (Crystal Lounge) / Osinbajo Visits Rivers State Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.