Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. (41536 Views)

Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Crocodile Discovered At Niger State Presidential Lodge - Thetrent / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by worksmart(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Where is Buhari's ADC?

Where are Buhari's entourage?

This photo op likely occurred before inauguration.

Why has Buhari not talked to journalists before departing?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-CBWVQ2X1bdo/VW7tZDu5LyI/AAAAAAABxmk/KVomfft3rRA/s1600/1b.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-jRI4Z97xuFo/VW7tmHBfpNI/AAAAAAABxn8/6ipQOBiRykw/s1600/8.jpg[/img]
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Amein(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
GET A LIFE
overhypedsteve:
See like them resemble twins. All white, abi na d same tailor sow the cloth for them. Wait oh, i would like to ask this question oh. "now that buhari is in power do you think he will abandon all his old cloths? Do you think the cloth he wore for the inauguration was a brand new one? Do you think Buhari will still agree to bath with premier soap? What does he put on when he is at home? Does he go around the house(defence house) putting on Boxers and singlets or is it that he goes to bed in those heavy looking agbada? These are salient questions that Nigerians need to be asking about the president, we deserve to know these things.These questions just keep popping in my head anytime i hear the name Buhari.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Kingslaw(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:
Buhari at Niger, Osibanjo at Sudan and also moving to south africa.

No chief of staff

No Secretary to the state government.

No ministers yet.

Boko haram bombing Borno everyday.

Nigeria, which way forward?

My people, what else do we do?

Who is in charge right now. Who dictates the day to the government, if there is no cabinet and the president and vice president are out of the country?
I think the Chief Justice of Nigeria is there.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Nellybii: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:

No chief of staff

No ministers yet.

Who is in charge right now. Who dictates the day to the government, if there is no cabinet and the president and vice president are out of the country?

Your role model has been Governing a state for 9 months without commissioners. You have no complaints about that I guess. TANOIDS ranting since 1903AD
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by JuanDeDios: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:

No chief of staff

No ministers yet.

Ha. E get as e be o!
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by JuanDeDios: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=18pt]In Niger to plan more attacks?[/size]

El Rufai never had a lot of sense.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by deor03(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
robay:

NO e disappear go dia

Useless question

Ode, Instead of you to ask right questions , you just jump the gun. Thinking , i had penciled you down for website development, you just goofed

PMB few weeks ago said

"Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airways and within a year increase the fleet into about 20."
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
That was exactly how Mr President was dethrone from power during military regime....

No president, No vice-president.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by tunene66: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
lurther:

No chief of staff

No ministers yet.

I guess it may be the President of the Senate
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by 83lagosroad(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jorussia:
.whether buhari travels to Niger chad or not,what we Nigerians, want ,is an end to this madness Called BH.

Homage to a fellow fulani man . Hahaha
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by queebeediva(f): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
overhypedsteve:
since you got that tecno fone from ur pathetic "shoro" boy friend and started commenting on nairaland how many times have your comment been used as a template to solving national problems. Idiots taking their discussions on Nairaland like House of Assembly proceedings. Wake up dear. Its just a forum.
It takes an idiot to identify his fellow idiot but guess what ? You are not normal and have mad peoples problem and am not one of your candidate so go get your life somewhere else cause obviosly you lack morals and sense so is going to be an insult talking to an idiot like you yes its total waste of Time if I do so again. Lastly I no you will reply because of who u are so am done with you .. Shame!
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
And you're equally going nowhere for being a hypocrite.

Drugpusher! I won't barter words with you because I know you are sock with alcohol, I have better things to do.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Abeg, make someone alert me when PMB start auctioning the presidential jets.. I'm interested in owing one

BTW, did PMB and VP travel with the same jet or separate?
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Bayswater: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:
Hmmm. But he was meant to leave in the afternoon today nah.

Anyway, dear president, please do quick and sell off some of the 10 presidential jets we have now. We cannot afford to maintain all of them
angry

I pray your hopes won't be dashed. Nobody wants buhari to fail but his body language exhibits failure.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by angeltolly(f): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
overhypedsteve:
See like them resemble twins. All white, abi na d same tailor sow the cloth for them. Wait oh, i would like to ask this question oh. "now that buhari is in power do you think he will abandon all his old cloths? Do you think the cloth he wore for the inauguration was a brand new one? Do you think Buhari will still agree to bath with premier soap? What does he put on when he is at home? Does he go around the house(defence house) putting on Boxers and singlets or is it that he goes to bed in those heavy looking agbada? These are salient questions that Nigerians need to be asking about the president, we deserve to know these things.These questions just keep popping in my head anytime i hear the name Buhari.

Question for the gods tongue
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by dotlanre(m): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=overhypedsteve post=34380593]See like them resemble twins. All white, abi na d same tailor sow the cloth for them. Wait oh, i would like to ask this question oh. "now that buhari is in power do you think he will abandon all his old cloths? Do you think the cloth he wore for the inauguration was a brand new one? Do you think Buhari will still agree to bath with premier soap? What does he put on when he is at home? Does he go around the house(defence house) putting on Boxers and singlets or is it that he goes to bed in those heavy looking agbada? These are salient questions that Nigerians need to be asking about the president, we deserve to know these things.These questions just keep popping in my head anytime i hear the name Buhari. [u sud jus add som music nd turn it into a song inside dat ur head nah]
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by overhypedsteve(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
queebeediva ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppost=34387515:
It takes an idiot to identify his fellow idiot but guess what ? You are not normal and have mad peoples problem and am not one of your candidate so go get your life somewhere else cause obviosly you lack morals and sense so is going to be an insult talking to an idiot like you yes its total waste of Time if I do so again. Lastly I no you will reply because of who u are so am done with you .. Shame!
lol. U re really hurt. Wat really happened? Were u maltreated wen u were young or did you get molested by a close relative. There must be a reason why you re so mad.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by PassingShot(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bayswater:

I pray your hopes won't be dashed. Nobody wants buhari to fail but his body language exhibits failure.
The early days body language is partly contributed to by GEJ's refusal to submit hand over notes early before swearing in.

This is the first time a new govt completely different from the ruling party is taking over from a past regime. As such, more time is required to understand the settings and when such hand over notes are not provided long before taking over, we can expect slow take off as this.

Too early really.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by vpaymoney(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
princeofpeace22:
yes he is working tanoids grow annoid and dieeee

cc : lalasticlala
Your st*p*dity nor get part 2 o. Abi u ar high on sk ni ?
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by MIMU(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Well done Preaident
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by ayoromer: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
buhari join hands wit ur islamic brothers chad to kill more of ur peole including d almajiris so dat u wil use south south oil money to give them armnesty n to rebuild d north but u wil fail because any body planning to govt naija wit south south oil money wil die by it buhari come back n use d stick u use in 2011 wicked buhari islamic killers.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by ayoromer: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
buhari join ur islam brother chad to fight ur boys buhari want to use niger delta oil money to giv them armnesty n to rebuild d north dat he plan but any attempt they wil even die more buhari use these boys now let him live to end it wicked buhari parasite on oil die more
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by nagoma(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Deleted
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by nagoma(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Repetition deleted
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by nagoma(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
anonimi:

Of course it will be fruitful =>

Boko Haram wants Sharia all over Nigeria.
Buhari also wants Sharia throughout Nigeria.
So....................................

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094761_b60ddvicqaawwfb_jpegcaf20b03a32f629134f4358ff7cc86a2

You have no shame. Such blatant lies will not win elections - as you have seen.
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
vpaymoney:
Your st*p*dity nor get part 2 o. Abi u ar high on sk ni ?
ewu gambia
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by anonimi: 4:34am On Jun 04, 2015
nagoma:

You have no shame.

I guess you are referring to your idol, the Daura President, not so
Re: Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. by QOBB: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2015
overhypedsteve:

To start with, u need serious help when these are the questions that pops up in ur head when u hear Buhari.
Visit Kastina Police HQ to have ur questions answered.
Thank me later and Ure welcome in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos / Senator Ita Giwa Flaunts Curves In Black Peplum Jumpsuit(photos) / Opposition Is Not Madness— Reno Tells Man Who Said He Heard Buhari Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.