Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Bitter Truth be told? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bitter Truth be told? (802 Views)

Ada Ocha Ntu And Mark Hall's Bitter Love Story / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Truth be told? by Bwon(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hi Romancelanders, i don come again please a follower of my blog needs help for your advise.

He story goes thus: he loves his fiancee so much he has even proposed to her but he has been sleeping with some of her friends. He doesn't know how to pull out of it, more-so one of his fiancee friend is threatening to tell his fiancee about their escapades if he dares to pull out he his very confused. He doesn't want to tell his fiancee because they are to marry by nov. He needs advised for from romancelanders on how best to tell his fiancee and not lose the relationship. Thanks Guys pls matured advise.
Re: Bitter Truth be told? by elantraceey(f): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
He's not ready for marriage undecided

He better tell her himself and face any consequence.
Re: Bitter Truth be told? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bwon:
Hi Romancelanders, i don come again please a follower of my blog needs help for your advise.

He story goes thus: he loves his fiancee so much he has even proposed to her but he has been sleeping with some of her friends. He doesn't know how to pull out of it, more-so one of his fiancee friend is threatening to tell his fiancee about their escapades if he dares to pull out he his very confused. He doesn't want to tell his fiancee because they are to marry by nov. He needs advised for from romancelanders on how best to tell his fiancee and not lose the relationship. Thanks Guys pls matured advise.

Re: Bitter Truth be told? by Richy4(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
I don't think your follower is matured enough for the huge institution called marriage.

Have you tried asking him the reason why he wants to get married.
is he marrying because his age mate and friends are getting married?

How will he get married by November and still have affair with people that the wife to be knew?

Tell him not to print his card yet because it is better for him to start with a clean slate. He should take her out to an exclusive restaurant and confess everything. If she takes him back cool if not, it was not meant to be. And he should have some self control. Some times, it is classier that way.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth be told? by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Best choice is to tell her.

But if u would still continue in your bad act. Just call off the wedding and continue with what you're doing. Its not yet time for you to marry
Re: Bitter Truth be told? by 2dice(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
elantraceey:

this is the answer you or your follower need ...
Re: Bitter Truth be told? by suzzy16(f): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
elantraceey:

best advice so far
Re: Bitter Truth be told? by GeneralQuamdeen: 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
The question has answered itself. Bitter truth be told? bitter truth be told. He should tell his wife, clear his concience and mess away the bi.tch blackmailling her. If the marriage happens or not, that's how God want it.
Re: Bitter Truth be told? by Blackfire(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tell him that he should....

(1) (Reply)

Are Online Relationships Safe? / 10 Things Ladies Should Stop Doing All In The Name Of Love / My Ex Went After My Sister!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.