Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? (8517 Views)

Divorce Rumours Trail Aisha Buhari’s Criticism Of Her Husband / EXCLUSIVE | Divorce Rumours Trail Aisha Buhari’s Criticism Of Her Husband’s Govt / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by tucky200(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
Has there been non-objective criticism so far? If yes, can you be specific?
Am dissappointed in u man...
This is way to lame..
Baseless and pointless

Buhari's wife wristwatch

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by obi4eze(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
agarawu23:

.Public Asset Declaration (gej didn't declare his own so why the hate?

Timpre Sylva Case Withdrawal ( don't tell me Jonathan didn't grant your ppl presidential pardon)

Mrs Aisha Buhari Watch (mama peace sun glasses worth more than her wristwatch)

Non Visitiation of Maiduguri Blast andOnitsha Tragedy (gej was dancing skelewu after abuja bombing,)

tell us more undecided
No need to respond on those issues. They don't understand what opposition means. Maybe after 4 years they will understand.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by DropShot: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:
If you like hate and hurt. It is your prerogative.

Bro, you tried but ... where you get your moniker from? cool Do you play tennis?
Lol. I enjoy watching it but don't know how to play.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by agarawu23(m): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Buhari promised a new direction, we're here to remind him of his promises Stop campaigning, the election is over.
he never told you he won't fulfil his promises or did he?

are you guys aware today is the 7th day in office and u expect miracles within that short of time.
buhari is not a MAGICIAN
make una stop this HATE

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by PassingShot(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
@Passingshot
When is it the appropriate time to debate the deficiencies of this govt?
Like I said, no timeline is required.

We can debate deficiencies as they occur but not none-issues as Aisha's wrist watch, assets declaration that he clearly promised to do within first 100 days in office and similar nonsense.

If PMB reveals his cabinet tomorrow for example and I see 40 ministers instead of around 20-25 in line with lean government he promised, I will create a thread to condemn it and even post same on Twitter and Facebook.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
agarawu23:
he never told you he won't fulfil his promises or did he?

are you guys aware today is the 7th day in office and u expect miracles within that short of time.
buhari is not a MAGICIAN
make una stop this HATE

buhari is not a MAGICIAN

make una stop this HATE

Is this a joke?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
@Passingshot
When you get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
There is little content in Buhari's scorecard hence no need to put him in a front burner before he is yet to settle down.

Let's give him space to compose his cabinet and chose his advisers.

All the items you listed do not affect the lives of everyday citizens on the streets hence let him be until a time he rolls out his policies and let's see how he go about implementing them. If it favours the masses, we applaud him, if not we raise our voices to correct him then if he ignores our legitimate concerns then we start the criticism.

I pray Buhari succeeds for the good of everyday citizens on the streets, helpless women and children who suffer the effects of poor governance in Nigeria.

God Bless President Mohammadu Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by agarawu23(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
obi4eze:

No need to respond on those issues. They don't understand what opposition means. Maybe after 4 years they will understand.
it is too early to start crying for ice cream. all this PDP sef , na wa o
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by agarawu23(m): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

buhari is not a MAGICIAN

make una stop this HATE

Is this a joke?
ask your failed president grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
There is little content in Buhari's scorecard hence no need to put him in a front burner before he is yet to settle down.

All the items you listed do not affect the lives of common man on the streets hence let him be until a time he rolls out his policies and let's see how he go about implementing them. If it favours the mass, we applaud him, if not we raise our voices to correct him then if he ignores our legitimate concerns then we start the criticism.

I pray Buhari succeeds for the good of the common man on the streets, helpless women and children who suffer the effects of poor governance in Nigeria.

you have spoken with your brain intact, Ngwakwe. You have joined J.maine in the league of reasonable TANoids.

Congrats.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is pure nonsense...

1. Which public Asset Declaration are you refering to when Buhari's Spokesman has closed the chapter by saying that "Buhari/Osinbajo have fulfilled their pledge"?

2. What do you mean "GEJ Persecuting Sylva"? Is Buhari now the Judge? Why can't he allow the trial and let the judge decide? This is pure endorsement of corruption

3. Read above and comprehend. I can't repeat myself

4. Four inciddents happened and Buhari or his VP never bothered to visit any site? Why do you think Bush visited ground zero? Was Obama clueless for visiting hurricane site? Was Obj clueless for visiting Ikeja Cantonment? Was GEJ clueless for visiting bomb blast sites and plane crash sites? Was Obj clueless to visit PH during the 2005 crash?

Your write-up is pathetic and hypocritical at best.

I'm done with you on this
DropShot:
I have always suspected you as a hater and you're proving it.

1. Public Asset Declaration Criticism: To declare his assets and to encourage his political appointees to do same was contained in his pladge of what to do within 100 days in office. Has he first declared as required by law with CCB? Yes. Has 100 days passed without declaring publicly as he promised? No.

2. Timpre Sylva Case Withdrawal Criticism: From my understanding of this case, it is persecution by GEJ. If not, why couldn't he bring Sylva to justice since 2012 that he has left office? Why were the rest officials charged with Sylva left off the hook? That aside, what DPP did was to retain the case/prosecution that has progressed better and withdraw the one lagging. So, you are being economical with the truth to say that the president has withdrawn the case since Sylva still has the same case with EFCC.

3. Mrs Aisha Buhari Watch Criticism: Mrs Buhari was a private person as at the time she wore the said watch. As such, it shouldn't bother sane and sensible people how much she bought it even if her husband was poorer than we think/know. How are we sure of the price of hers when there are replica for less than 300 dollars? Could the watch not have been a gift?

4. Non Visitiation of Maiduguri Blast and Onitsha Tragedy Scenes Criticism: Another cheap shot here. The president cannot visit every tragedy sites. He promptly condemned both incidences and that should be enough for those who are sincerely patriotic.

5. The Flawed 100Days and 30Days Timeline: You don't have to give 100 days to start criticizing the government but criticize issues, policies and steps. Not none issues as you haters are fond of.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by PassingShot(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
When are we supposed to start debating the points barcanista raised?

1.Public Asset Declaration

2.Timpre Sylva Case Withdrawal

3.Mrs Aisha Buhari Watch

4.Non Visitiation of Maiduguri Blast and Onitsha Tragedy Scenes

1. Within 100 days as he promised during campaign

2. The case is still on. One of two same case was withdrawn for the other to remain. Educate yourself and stop peddling rumor.

3. Childish and petty to want to discuss her personal property she got before becoming wife of the president. As dropshot says up there, it could have been a gift.

4. Does the president need to visit Maiduguri and Onitsha? really you guys are cheap and not worth the time. He condoled with Maiduguri almost immediately. Same with Onitsha.

keep hating if you choose to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by SOUPF: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
I can't remember anybody calling for violence. Why not face the issue rather than pre-empting one?
Pre-empting violence? Never sir..i won't grant you the pleasure of joining issues with you,just be open minded when you criticize so you can be at PEACE with yourself.
"He that would live in PEACE and ease must not speak all he knows or all he sees"-----Benjamin Franklin..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by DropShot: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
This is pure nonsense...

1. Which public Asset Declaration are you refering to when Buhari's Spokesman has closed the chapter by saying that "Buhari/Osinbajo have fulfilled their pledge"?

2. What do you mean "GEJ Persecuting Sylva"? Is Buhari now the Judge? Why can't he allow the trial and let the judge decide? This is pure endorsement of corruption

3. Read above and comprehend. I can't repeat myself

4. Four inciddents happened and Buhari or his VP never bothered to visit any site? Why do you think Bush visited ground zero? Was Obama clueless for visiting hurricane site? Was Obj clueless for visiting Ikeja Cantonment? Was GEJ clueless for visiting bomb blast sites and plane crash sites? Was Obj clueless to visit PH during the 2005 crash?

Your write-up is pathetic and hypocritical at best.

I'm done with you on this
It's clear that you're not making any sense and you're quick to insult. Keep hating brother. It's your life.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:

We can debate deficiencies as they occur but not [size=15pt]none-issues as Aisha's wrist watch, assets declaration[/size] that he clearly promised to do within first 100 days in office and similar nonsense.

If PMB reveals his cabinet tomorrow for example and I see 40 ministers instead of around 20-25 in line with lean government he promised, I will create a thread to condemn it and even post same on Twitter and Facebook.

Same none issues were daily regurgitated by the "Lagos press" during GEJ's time.
Aisha's wrist watch can't be dismissed as none issue since Buhari played "poverty card" throughout his campaign.

If asset declaration is none issue, why did Buhari use it as selling point during his campaign?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by PassingShot(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
DropShot:
I have always suspected you as a hater and you're proving it.

1. Public Asset Declaration Criticism: To declare his assets and to encourage his political appointees to do same was contained in his pladge of what to do within 100 days in office. Has he first declared as required by law with CCB? Yes. Has 100 days passed without declaring publicly as he promised? No.

2. Timpre Sylva Case Withdrawal Criticism: From my understanding of this case, it is persecution by GEJ. If not, why couldn't he bring Sylva to justice since 2012 that he has left office? Why were the rest officials charged with Sylva left off the hook? That aside, what DPP did was to retain the case/prosecution that has progressed better and withdraw the one lagging. So, you are being economical with the truth to say that the president has withdrawn the case since Sylva still has the same case with EFCC.

3. Mrs Aisha Buhari Watch Criticism: Mrs Buhari was a private person as at the time she wore the said watch. As such, it shouldn't bother sane and sensible people how much she bought it even if her husband was poorer than we think/know. How are we sure of the price of hers when there are replica for less than 300 dollars? Could the watch not have been a gift?

4. Non Visitiation of Maiduguri Blast and Onitsha Tragedy Scenes Criticism: Another cheap shot here. The president cannot visit every tragedy sites. He promptly condemned both incidences and that should be enough for those who are sincerely patriotic.

5. The Flawed 100Days and 30Days Timeline: You don't have to give 100 days to start criticizing the government but criticize issues, policies and steps. Not none issues as you haters are fond of.
Make I quote you again abeegggiiiiii! You nailed it.

I just followed you. Please follow back pal.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by DropShot: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Make I quote you again abeegggiiiiii! You nailed it.

I just followed you. Please follow back pal.
OK.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

When you get sense.

And you my friend can swap yours with baboon, am sure you'd be more sensible with a monkey brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by TheOtherview: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

All the items you listed do not affect the lives of everyday citizens on the streets hence let him be until a time he rolls out his policies and let's see how he go about implementing them. If it favours the mass, we applaud him, if not we raise our voices to correct him then if he ignores our legitimate concerns then we start the criticism.

I pray Buhari succeeds for the good of everyday citizens on the streets, helpless women and children who suffer the effects of poor governance in Nigeria.

You see - that was not so difficult now, was it comrade?

Is it not abundantly clear that you are simply trying to belong (to use an operative phrase banded around these parts), when you ride on the coat-tails of the unconscionable twits who spam NL with meaningless drivel ad infinitum. By all means, provide a critical assessment where and when necessary - but do so without the rancour which others cannot live without.

Still keeping the faith grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Ephemmm: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Now today

Yorubas have being scammed

Education is not wisdom

APC= Chain

GEJ the best President Nigeria ever had

This change will hunt and hurt SW grin

May the CHANGE chain you and your household as you have prayed.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by lovat(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
@ barcanista, *I will not support a man who never saw anything good in Gej* mogidi

I don't care about the criticism becuse these APC thieves here never saw anything good in GEJ, as an opposition, I ll continue to speak out against Buahari failures and his govt shortcomings.

Some people said its still earl and Rome wasn't built in a day but I do tell them that the early pronoucement and faux pas he has made demands for me to speak out early.

I know that Rome wasn't built in a day but everyday the builders tend to add a brick to the builldings. Buhari should tell me which brick he added since inauguration

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Firefire(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:
If you like hate and hurt. It is your prerogative.

Bro, you tried but ... where you get your moniker from? cool Do you play tennis?

You sure sey no be you dey duplicate yourself like that ? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Jmain: 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
@Passingshot

To be honest, give them like 6 months - 1 year to settle in before going very brutal if the need ever arises . . . . . . . . . . grin

To be more sincere, I don't even pity the APC supporters with their recent shrill cries pleading for understanding and caution cos they did even worse during their stint . . . . .It is a mixed bag though . . . . .
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Ephemmm: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
agarawu23:
ask your failed president grin

He needs to visit him in Otueke then...
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by PassingShot(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

Same none issues were daily regurgitated by the "Lagos press" during GEJ's time.
Aisha's wrist watch can't be dismissed as none issue since Buhari played "poverty card" throughout his campaign.

If asset declaration is none issue, why did Buhari use it as selling point during his campaign?

I didn't say asset declaration is a none issue. I only said sane people should wait till the 100 days he promised before we hold him to account. If I promise to give you 100 dollars within the next one week, it will be stupid for you to start asking me for it the next day or two.

If you PDP guys thought you lost the election due to none-issue campaign by APC, you have not learnt a lesson then. the earlier you realized that Nigerians voted GEJ out because of core issues such as power, corruption, insurgency, etc, the better for you and your lots.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Firefire(m): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

you are the one I pity most in all the TANoids. I hear you are a short man in real life. I am not suprised at your frustration though.

*spits on his short legs*

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by TheOtherview: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:

We can debate deficiencies as they occur but not none-issues as Aisha's wrist watch, assets declaration that he clearly promised to do within first 100 days in office and similar nonsense.

Exactimo brethren.

Some of us are more than capable of providing the formidable opposition any occasion demands, if the APC defaults to the low-road which has characterised governance these past 16 years, than the ethnocentric and new-age secessionists currently running amok. angry
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by PassingShot(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Firefire:

You sure sey no be you dey duplicate yourself like that ? cheesy cheesy
If you have something worthy to say please say it. Otherwise get off my mention. sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Firefire(m): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:

If you have something worthy to say please say it. Otherwise get off my mention. sad

I catch you! grin

The time is 2:15 in Nigeria...

PassingShot:
He better do it today before I start my own round of venting!

sad sad

I know the first few weeks may look discouraging given the fact that GEJ's transition committee did not hand over the necessary documents in time BUT surely PMB and his team must not disappoint - I believe.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Thank you for your write-up but I beg to disagree with you that the issues have no effect on the common man. Buhari rode to power partly due to his "integrity" and some electorates seem to trust him. To them, he's a man of his word.

His non-declaration of asset leave one to wonder whether or not we are the the era of "the same the same". Meanwhile, he made a pledge, going against such pledge is not just immoral but anti-people. If he can't keep common pledge, how sure are we that our treasury are safe with him?

Sylva was alleged to have looted N2.5b of Bayelsa state fun and his case was ongoing. Is it not a sin against Bayelsans to withdraw such case rather than allow the judge decide? What precedents are we setting?

As for his Wife's wrist watch is it out of place to question the fraudulent "poor" and modesty claim of Buhari and his Family? Who wears N10.5M watch except those that are insensitive to the plight of the common man? Is it out of place to call for comprehensive asset declaration?

What justification is there to sit down somewhere, visits foreign leaders and issue statement without appearing on ground to condole with bereaved Nigerians that were struck with tragedy? Wasn't Yaradua lambasted for not visiting Jos? Can't he send representative?

Bros, I don't play to the gallery and I don't buy the idea of "wait for minister". The business of governance must go on irrespective of the duration of the office holder.

IsraeliAIRFORCE:

All the items you listed do not affect the lives of everyday citizens on the streets hence let him be until a time he rolls out his policies and let's see how he go about implementing them. If it favours the masses, we applaud him, if not we raise our voices to correct him then if he ignores our legitimate concerns then we start the criticism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Results From SITUATION ROOM / PVC Racketeering: INEC Vows To Punish Culprits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.