Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? (8504 Views)

Divorce Rumours Trail Aisha Buhari’s Criticism Of Her Husband / EXCLUSIVE | Divorce Rumours Trail Aisha Buhari’s Criticism Of Her Husband’s Govt / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Jmain: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

If GEJ did the half of what GMB has done regarding this issue, you could have been justified. Despite his promise to declare his asset if voted, click here to see what your Otuoke dulllard did then - https://www.google.com.ng/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=6dlmVdDQNMmW8QfB5YGACA&gws_rd=ssl#q=Did+GEJ+declare+his+assets%3F

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands....

The last sentence nailed your position as one of those fanatics of the uncertified semi literate Daura dunce i will be colliding with if the need ever arises . . . I henceforth Christen him (Buhari) as TDD ( The Daura Dunce/Dullard) going by your use of the Otuoke dullard . .

If your hands and EYES were indeed clean you would have seen the below in the link you provided

Abuja – President Goodluck Jonathan has declared his assets and has no case to answer, Dr Sam Saba, the Chairman of the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB), has said. “As far as we are concerned, Mr President has declared his assets, though not publicly. There is no law that says that you should declare your assets publicly; it simply states that you should declare your assets.

Now kindly spot the difference pertaining to the current stance of the Presidency . . . . .

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/jonathan-has-declared-assets-bureau-chairman/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you are the one I pity most in all the TANoids. I hear you are a short man in real life. I am not suprised at your frustration though.

*spits on his short legs*

grin
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Ephemmm: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

Seems you didn't read what Garba said.

Despite your two eyes, I don't know why your mind was blindfolded to see the truth too.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Firefire(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Descartes:
The ruling party and his Jänjawèèds supporters have a lot of work to do. I just pity Passingshot, Theoverview/Quotasystem, Omenka and the epistle writer Gbawe.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, commonly known as "The Golden Rule," is indeed a biblical principle.

But why are those blind followers of APC full of anger when they are drinking the same cup ?

Cc: egift, missing in action since 29th May 2015.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

We know you always defend whoever give you food to eat like a dog, but click here to see what your Otuoke Dullard did before you condemn others - http://www.punchng.com/news/asset-declaration-jonathan-violates-pdp-manifesto-investigation/
How does your response make any sense? We all know that GEJ never did public declaration of asset and we all know that he never promised to do it. We are talking Buhari and you are telling us GEJ "never did". Pls I don't have time for childish talks...

If you can't state your position without calling me names, I will have no option but to ignore you like I currently do some of your comrades. I have no time for childish acts.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

Despite your two eyes, I don't know why your mind was blindfolded to see the truth too.

Did Garba not say CCB declaration covers public declaration?
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Descartes: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

They think they can stifle debates by implying its early days, no need to worry etc. Buhari was supposed to hit the ground running, what happened?
PDP should know that the Cameron's official maidguard and his forty-team crew are set to run a media government and be ready to match them propaganda by propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jmain:

To be candid with you, what you are experiencing now is just a leaflet from the copy you were all using for the last 5 years . . . . . Every action and inaction that doesn't even relate to governance were brought to the forebear and ridiculed to great delight from people like you.

Every act of economic sabotage and terrorism where reported with orgasm!C glee, some even went beyond redemption by seeking notable policies of the previous admin fails to satisfy their inordinate desires of being progressives.

The toothless bulldog here is you cos you have all been issuing constant threats on why people should be gagged from exercising their rights to lay complain whether right or wrong . . . . .

If you can't stand them, simply ignore them and let them do their thing . . . . .

Citing Lai Mohammed tutor lessons exposed your inadequacies in what you seek to achieve here, which is sensible opposition to brutal effects . . . .

And all that started within GEJ's first week as President, right?

You can criticize all you want but no one will take you serious if your criticism reeks of revenge and not substance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

Being the only male in a family of five, my dad no let me play the field o grin grin grin
But e no stop you from doing extra-corricular activities? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Descartes:
PDP should know that the Cameron's official maidguard and his forty-team crew are set to run a media government and be ready to match them propaganda by propaganda.

Laffing at: Cameron's mai guard grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Jmain: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
hifaif:

You can criticize all you want but no one will take you serious if your criticism reeks of revenge and not substance.

Then ignore all criticism you feel reeks of revenge and not substance . . . . .Simples . . . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Descartes:
Long time Descartes... Sometimes I wonder if you are a seer

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you for your write-up but I beg to disagree with you that the issues have no effect on the common man. Buhari rode to power partly due to his "integrity" and some electorates seem to trust him. To them, he's a man of his word.

His non-declaration of asset leave one to wonder whether or not we are the the era of "the same the same". Meanwhile, he made a pledge, going against such pledge is not just immoral but anti-people. If he can't keep common pledge, how sure are we that our treasury are safe with him?

Sylva was alleged to have looted N2.5b of Bayelsa state fun and his case was ongoing. Is it not a sin against Bayelsans to withdraw such case rather than allow the judge decide? What precedents are we setting?

As for his Wife's wrist watch is it out of place to question the fraudulent "poor" and modesty claim of Buhari and his Family? Who wears N10.5M watch except those that are insensitive to the plight of the common man? Is it out of place to call for comprehensive asset declaration?

What justification is there to sit down somewhere, visits foreign leaders and issue statement without appearing on ground to condole with bereaved Nigerians that were struck with tragedy? Wasn't Yaradua lambasted for not visiting Jos? Can't he send representative?

Bros, I don't play to the gallery and I don't buy the idea of "wait for minister". The business of governance must go on irrespective of the duration of the office holder.

He has not failed any of his campaign promises until a time he can't retrace any wrong move.

1. He can still make the Assets declaration public

2. EFCC can still appeal the judgement and get themselves a better prosecutor.

3. Ashia Buhari should be left alone in this equation until she interferes or try to manipulate Executive decisions and policies.

Let's take Nigeria democracy to the next level by the type of opposition we play to add to the milestone set by Goodluck Jonathan who conceded defeat before his foot soldiers could conceive mischief.

Let's critique issues of national importance to win hearts and minds.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
But e no stop you from doing extra-corricular activities? grin grin grin grin grin

No reveal my secrets o, ehn I don tell you grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Rose2014: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
omenka:
The politics board has been turned into one uninhabitable jungle by the pdp supporters with the kind of threads they spam it with. Reason why I decided to steer clear lately. The imaturity is sickening.

PassingShot:

I think I will employ your approach. Steer clear for now. cool

So holding Mr. Integrity abi Mr prudence accountable to his OWN words have become sickening

Steer clear if u can cos this is just the beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
It doesn't matter "when"...Are you the one to tell us when we should start criticising bad moves of the administration?
hifaif:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by eph12(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

But Declaration of asset requires a process: verification of all what is stated in the declaration needs to be done, it must be displayed by the agency for scrutiny for some days etc. This is why it took Yaradua 29 days before his assets was made public: why are you guys started crying foul play in less than 3-4 working days?
It's actually a non issue to me if he declares or not. Forgive the public for holding the president to his promise. What am more concerned is electricity, good roads, employment etc. Tho I hate it when people decide to compare GEJ action or inaction to PMB when we all expect him to be different. Hope you're aware that what is fuelling this criticism is the fact that Buhari's spokesman is claiming that Buhari has fulfilled the promise he made?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

He has not failed any of his campaign promises until a time he can't retrace any wrong move.

3. Ashia Buhari should be left alone in this equation until she interferes or try to manipulate Executive decisions and policies.

Let's take Nigeria democracy to the next level by the type of opposition we play to add to the milestone set by Goodluck Jonathan who conceded defeat before his foot soldiers could conceive mischief.

. . . . . . . .now that's a reasonable fellow; . . . . . . . . . . . .

to the rest;

Public Asset Declaration Criticism:

. . . . . . . . . .Goon, Buhari declared his assets with the code of conduct bureau. . . . . .the bureau is a public institution . . . . . . . . . .the information has been placed where the public can access it . . . . . . . . . . . . .FOI is your tool to access that information

Timpre Sylva Case Withdrawal Criticism:

. . . . . . . . . .Minion, the case was withdrawn due to an AGF fiat signed by Adoke (GEJ's minister), so as to consolidate two cases brought before the same court

Mrs Aisha Buhari Watch Criticism

. . . . . . . . . . . .Mr cosmetic intelligence, Aisha Buhari ran a successful business (price of SPAs in Abuja range from between 2500 for men and 5000 for women on the low scale) which she professionally trained for, . . . . . . . . . . . .being Buhari's wife, I don't need to tell you that clients will be the least of her problems . . . . . . . . . . .Aisha Buhari at no point during the campaigns (post/pre) told you she borrowed money from anyone, . . . . . . . . . .Aisha Buhari is a different entity from Mohammed Buhari . . . . . . . . . . . .She did not run a successful business to wear rags!! . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Non Visitiation of Maiduguri Blast and Onitsha Tragedy Scenes Criticism:

. . . . . . . . . .has the President gone dancing? . . . . . . . . .is his trip to Niger/Chad remotely related to the cause problem that triggered the Maiduguri blast or not?
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by TheOtherview: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

Seems you didn't read what Garba said.

Actually you are partially right here.
I worry that Buhari has not made the right choice by appointing Mallam Garba Shehu as his Senior Special Adviser on Media & Publicity.

Transcorpgate (the pictorial evidence of a hale and hearty Buhari) which left a sour taste in the mouth, should never have been rewarded with such a highly visible role.

I am tried of seeing square pegs in round holes, to be honest.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
It doesn't matter "when"...Are you the one to tell us when we should start criticising bad moves of the administration?

Imagine the govt telling opposition when to start opposing, is this Zimbabwe?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Rose2014: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

"He can still"

This shows his supporters are now hanging on to last minute hope that Buhari will amend his ways cheesy cos clearly all I see here is "business as usual" no change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Descartes: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

Laffing at: Cameron's mai guard grin grin grin
Picture no dey lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
TheOtherview:

Actually you are partially right here.
I worry that Buhari has not made the right choice by appointing Mallam Garba Shehu as his Senior Special Adviser on Media & Publicity.

Transcorpgate which left a sour taste in the mouth, should never have been rewarded with such a highly visible role.

I am tried of seeing square pegs in round holes, to be honest.

Thanks for your non partisan in put.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Descartes: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
Long time Descartes... Sometimes I wonder if you are a seer
My dear, was on sabbatical but now on a full force to tear the ruling party and the opposition to shreds. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
1. We don't need to do siddon look when his aide has already close the chapter with respect to public asset declaration.

2. EFCC can't appeal anything because the DPP made the withdrawal. Yaradua had made the EFCC prosecutions subject to the approval of the DPP. The DPP can withdraw any case on behalf of the State.

3. Aisha Buhari is the Wife of the President. There is no way you can separate her when talking about "oga". This is why the Constitution mandates the President to declare his Asset, those of his wife/wives and Children of 18years and above.

Calling them to account is not synonymous to being unpatriotic. We are used to having leaders act as they please...calling Buhari to do the needful is not out of order.

As for Jonathan, though I commend his act, but the Constitution does not condone electoral flaws and it doesn't tell us to free an administration for a certain period of time.

Thank you
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

And Patience Jonathan interfered in executive decisions? Aisha would be treated the same way Dame Patience was treated, she would be ridiculed and derided for political expediency.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
I trust Edo boys, una no de slack at all grin grin
Mogidi:

No reveal my secrets o, ehn I don tell you grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

And Patience Jonathan interfered in executive decisions? Aisha would be treated the same way Dame Patience was treated, she would be ridiculed and derided for political expediency.
God bless you! Did Turai interfere with executive decision before Yaradua declared her asset? Did Patience interfere before VP Goodluck Jonathan publicly declared her asset in 2007?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Ephemmm: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
How does your response make any sense? We all know that GEJ never did public declaration of asset and we all know that he never promised to do it. We are talking Buhari and you are telling us GEJ "never did". Pls I don't have time for childish talks...

If you can't state your position without calling me names, I will have no option but to ignore you like I currently do some of your comrades. I have no time for childish acts.

Whether promised or not, why did a democratically elected President refused to declare his asset? has he outgrown constitution by being a President? It is only people like you with "childish brain" that can reason like this.

Yaradua declared his asset a month after his inauguration: please don't jump into the lagoon prior to GMB declaration too.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
You and your self-imposed exile sha....Welcome BACK!
Descartes:
My dear, was on sabbatical but now on a full force to tear the ruling party and the opposition to shreds. Shalom

We love you kiss
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

Imagine the govt telling opposition when to start opposing, is this Zimbabwe?
Very soon they will be telling us what to criticise and what not to. Bringing decree2 through the back door

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
Very soon they will be telling us what to criticise and what not to. Bringing decree2 through the back door

Undiluted absurdity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam / Obafemi Hamzat Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu / BREAKING: Court Restrains INEC From Issuing Okorocha With Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.