Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? (8502 Views)

Divorce Rumours Trail Aisha Buhari’s Criticism Of Her Husband / EXCLUSIVE | Divorce Rumours Trail Aisha Buhari’s Criticism Of Her Husband’s Govt / President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Descartes:
My dear, was on sabbatical but now on a full force to tear the ruling party and the opposition to shreds. Shalom

Welcome back bro
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by codedslayer: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Descartes:
My dear, was on sabbatical but now on a full force to tear the ruling party and the opposition to shreds. Shalom

Okay.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Descartes: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

Welcome back bro
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

Undiluted absurdity.
They initially thought that we will allow them free hand cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In Truckpusher's voice "them neva chee shumtin"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Mogidi: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
They initially thought that we will allow them free hand cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In Truckpusher's voice "them neva chee shumtin"

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
It doesn't matter "when"...Are you the one to tell us when we should start criticising bad moves of the administration?

Show us one of the bad moves of this administration? Honestly, your level of pettiness is staggering.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Jesusloveyou: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
It doesn't matter "when"...Are you the one to tell us when we should start criticising bad moves of the administration?
what u are doing right now is not good for ur health, u are just flexing and boxing d air,and that is what 'mad' pple do, because there is 'nothing' to criticise,nothing is going on in aso rock,no ministers,no legislator's, nothing to debate,discuss or criticise when d govt has not resume duty or started stealing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Jesusloveyou: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
How does your response make any sense? We all know that GEJ never did public declaration of asset and we all know that he never promised to do it. We are talking Buhari and you are telling us GEJ "never did". Pls I don't have time for childish talks...

If you can't state your position without calling me names, I will have no option but to ignore you like I currently do some of your comrades. I have no time for childish acts.
but ur fellow saTANist anonimi said gej publicly declare asset in 2011,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by anonimi: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
but ur fellow saTANist anonimi said gej publicly declare asset in 2011,

Why are you such a terrible LIAR

Yet you carry Jesus put for front like signboard. shocked

Show me where I said Jonathan declared hsi assets PUBLICLY and I will auto-ban myself for 24 hours otherwise STFU!!!

The FACTS that I have repeated are as follows:

https://www.nairaland.com/2349391/why-buhari-didnt-make-assets/5#34303401

bashydemy:
Which nonsense did you post up there? we are talking about when he became president and you are posting when he was VP and yaradua force him to do that. please you need brain.

Na you gan gan need brain pass sad
Jonathan remains the only living elected officer to have declared his assets publicly.
If you know of any other, please share their PUBLIC asset declaration here.
QED.

Since no one followed his good example for good four years till 2011, the Man of Peace had no option than to limit himself to the LEGAL requirements for asset declaration in 2011.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2467286_jonathandeclaredassetsccb2012_jpeg817d595cdbaaa196e8a3e4fa482c66c1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by DropShot: 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
The Greece Example
Let us take our mind to what's going on in Greece.
Then opposition leader Alexis Tsipras had promised to end a 5year austerity that the then incumbent Government were implementing.
On Sunday, January 25, 2015 his (Alexis Tsipras) party swept to victory defeating the incumbent by a landslide. He was subsequently sworn in the next day as the Greek's PM amid joy. Many Greeks were expectant of an end to austerity. In fact, people organised solidarity rally in favor of austerity removal on Feb 15. But 9 days later (Feb 24), the New PM instead of ending austerity in line with his promise, agreed new austerity deal. Immediately, Greek people expressed their opposition saying it wasn't part of the mandate they gave the New Leadership. They even came out two days later to stage protests and clash with security agencies.
[url]uk.businessinsider.com/greeces-far-left-is-already-rioting-protesting-against-syriza-2015-2?r=US[/url]
The Greek people never blamed the defeated party as being behind the protest. The Government never termed protesters as "haters", neither did anyone made demand for any "100" Days or said it was "too early". It was very simple, the people were angry because the government acted outside their promise.

Why should the APC supporters and Buharists blackmail us as "haters"? Does holding leaders accountable translate to hate? Is it out of place for the APC crews to tell their leaders to do what is right? Should we all remain silent? What wrong have we done?

May God Bless Us All
Just reading this now makes me to believe in the saying that "he who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, shun him".

If you're not one, what is the relationship btw what happened in Greece and what PMB has done.

You are very stuupid to equate "I will declare my assets publicly within 100 days" with Greece experience.

Many are insane indeed but only few roam the street.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Jesusloveyou: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari has said the chapter on asset declaration is CLOSED. Are you in Limbo?

And Jonathan signed FOI bill into law less than 24hrs after inauguration.
which foi bill in less than 24hr,or is it d bill the legislators pass since 2010.? And when did u meet pmb that close asset declaration. U can lie ooo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by PassingShot(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:

They think they can stifle debates by implying its early days, no need to worry etc. Buhari was supposed to hit the ground running, what happened?
GEJ refused to provide hand over notes long before swearing in. That is what happened.

Replying you now is a honour done to you. Don't expect further response.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by ComradeAbu(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
I am begging all the moderators in all sections to allow this important thread to hit front page.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by ComradeAbu(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
I am protesting and begging that this thread must hit front page with immediate effect... Please Mr Lalastica
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Litmus: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
In the UK where there's no written constitution, political parties are always weary of conventions. The convention was set by the opposition while Johnathan was in power to use every means, moral or immoral, lies or truths, to undermine his rule. the Opposition to Buharai are now using that same convention. Democracy is young in Nigeria,which is why the mistake was made by the opposition when Johnathan was in power.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Jesusloveyou: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
The Greece Example
Let us take our mind to what's going on in Greece.
Then opposition leader Alexis Tsipras had promised to end a 5year austerity that the then incumbent Government were implementing.
On Sunday, January 25, 2015 his (Alexis Tsipras) party swept to victory defeating the incumbent by a landslide. He was subsequently sworn in the next day as the Greek's PM amid joy. Many Greeks were expectant of an end to austerity. In fact, people organised solidarity rally in favor of austerity removal on Feb 15. But 9 days later (Feb 24), the New PM instead of ending austerity in line with his promise, agreed new austerity deal. Immediately, Greek people expressed their opposition saying it wasn't part of the mandate they gave the New Leadership. They even came out two days later to stage protests and clash with security agencies.
[url]uk.businessinsider.com/greeces-far-left-is-already-rioting-protesting-against-syriza-2015-2?r=US[/url]
The Greek people never blamed the defeated party as being behind the protest. The Government never termed protesters as "haters", neither did anyone made demand for any "100" Days or said it was "too early". It was very simple, the people were angry because the government acted outside their promise.

Why should the APC supporters and Buharists blackmail us as "haters"? Does holding leaders accountable translate to hate? Is it out of place for the APC crews to tell their leaders to do what is right? Should we all remain silent? What wrong have we done?

May God Bless Us All
so na you 'yeye' like this, i urge d 'mod' to ban anyone that are insane like this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by bashydemy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
anonimi:

Why are you such a terrible LIAR

Yet you carry Jesus put for front like signboard. shocked

Show me where I said Jonathan declared hsi assets PUBLICLY and I will auto-ban myself for 24 hours otherwise STFU!!!

The FACTS that I have repeated are as follows:

https://www.nairaland.com/2349391/why-buhari-didnt-make-assets/5#34303401

Na you gan gan need brain pass sad
Jonathan remains the only living elected officer to have declared his assets publicly.
If you know of any other, please share their PUBLIC asset declaration here.
QED.

Since no one followed his good example for good four years till 2011, the Man of Peace had no option than to limit himself to the LEGAL requirements for asset declaration in 2011.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2467286_jonathandeclaredassetsccb2012_jpeg817d595cdbaaa196e8a3e4fa482c66c1
stop posting this rubbish it's a blatant lie, it took him over a year to declare assets and not publicly.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Jesusloveyou: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:
If you like hate and hurt. It is your prerogative.

Bro, you tried but ... where you get your moniker from? cool Do you play tennis?
i thot u have duplicate urself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by PassingShot(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i thot u have duplicate urself.
undecided
I can't give up my moniker for anything.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Jesusloveyou: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
This is pure nonsense...

1. Which public Asset Declaration are you refering to when Buhari's Spokesman has closed the chapter by saying that "Buhari/Osinbajo have fulfilled their pledge"?

2. What do you mean "GEJ Persecuting Sylva"? Is Buhari now the Judge? Why can't he allow the trial and let the judge decide? This is pure endorsement of corruption

3. Read above and comprehend. I can't repeat myself

4. Four inciddents happened and Buhari or his VP never bothered to visit any site? Why do you think Bush visited ground zero? Was Obama clueless for visiting hurricane site? Was Obj clueless for visiting Ikeja Cantonment? Was GEJ clueless for visiting bomb blast sites and plane crash sites? Was Obj clueless to visit PH during the 2005 crash?

Your write-up is pathetic and hypocritical at best.

I'm done with you on this
d simple question,i want u to simply answer-1 is pmb d spokeman? 2 is it pmb that told them to withdraw d case? if yes, where did u see pmb since inauguration that tell them to withdraw d case. lastly Was it d veryday of inauguration that bush,obj and obama visited bomb blast site? i ask again, have u see pmb since inauguration or see him dancing 'skelewu' after bomb blast as gej.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by PedroJP(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . .Aisha Buhari is a different entity from Mohammed Buhari . . . . . . . . . . . .She did not run a successful business to wear rags!!

Typical Yoruba hypocrite. Whe it was GEJ and PEJ, they were husband and wife. Now Aisha and Buhari, each is now an entity entirely different from each other.
Re: Buhari Criticism Complains: Are Critics Guilty Of Hate? by Jesusloveyou: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2015
PedroJP:

Typical Yoruba hypocrite. Whe it was GEJ and PEJ, they were husband and wife. Now Aisha and Buhari, each is now an entity entirely different from each other.
how much did gej and pej worth as lecturer and civil servant respectively,before coming to govt in 1999,and their worth before 2007 as VP. very soon u wil know buhari and aisha worth as one entity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dalhatu Adamu Dies At 65 / Alex Otti Heads To Tribunal, Calls For Cancellation Of Governorship Election / Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.